Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 33414 times)
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:23:15 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
Hi I am using Candlesticks with Support and Resistance for trade crypto and forex if you want you can try it, for learning visit https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/candlestick_with_support_and_resistance
I think its most efective strategy in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:38:29 PM

Ofcourse newbie have no big idea to start up so lot of traders start and starting for trading also for newbies so they lossing lot of money and they always complaining.
This is not their fault I mate they should increase their know less for trading so they will not lose at the end. New users should also take part in trading if they will not take part in trading then the market will only be so limited which is not good. New traders should keep learning and invest only small amount for long term trading.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:41:10 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
Because you are a beginner, you have to trade, you can get experience and determination from trading, experts also come from beginners. My advice is try to trade with a demo, why? so you can understand how the condition of market now and can analyze market movements, there are some exchangers that have demo features.

I agree. The newbie must trade. The more experience he gets, the more chances to become a very good trader he has. Therefore, do not hesitate to start this great and profitable activity.
Adan Jumphoih

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:47:52 PM

Take a look at this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092643.0 (not advertising).
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:18:21 PM

How can you get experiences if you will not trade? Even you are a newbie, you can trade cryptocurrencies but do not expect that you can easily handle risks. You can ensure that you can gain information but you can't ensure if you can get profits.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:24:49 PM

How can you get experiences if you will not trade? Even you are a newbie, you can trade cryptocurrencies but do not expect that you can easily handle risks. You can ensure that you can gain information but you can't ensure if you can get profits.
Exactly, newbies should also do trading for them to gain experiences. Experiencing can help the users to understand well what is trading. You can't understand how trading works if you will not try it.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:29:50 PM

Every people start from newbie, it's never to late to start invest.
Warren Buffet said that if you can't earn money while you sleep, yoo will work for eternity !
That quote encourage me to invest crypto and it's proven !

Smiley
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:38:29 PM

But honestly I'm able to get his intentions. Most probably he is trying to start his trading with profits and not with loss. It is everyone's wish to finish their first trade with profits. At the same time I'm afraid that OP is mistaking on how trading is working like making money from trading as an easier job. In that case, he must be completely wrong. Everyone should start from small and may be in loss and over the time they could get back their all previous losses and can become a professional trader too. So, anyone can start at any time regardless of their experience.

Every people start from newbie, it's never to late to start invest.
This itself is encouraging myself and I believe many people will get the true meaning of your statement. People may turn professional trader only if they are ready to dedicate their time for learning and then practicing. Without these two steps no one could find success in trading. Professional traders are always into continuous learning and practicing is their day job Wink.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:56:16 PM

You can do trading even if you do not have enough knowledge. You will lose your investment but I am sure that you can get information about understanding the trading of cryptocurrencies. You should overcome your fear on making investments.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

Sure, have some useful tips for newbies:
1.observe the market movement few weeks
2.Diversify your stocks always
3. never use margin trading without enough experience.
 4. only use small amount of your entire cash in beginning
5. be up to date about market daily
6. Do not follow television’s advice

Anyone who interested in trading should definitely invest and trade it will not require your experience while starting because you are the owner for that so the success and losses are only made by you but the experience will definitely improve your trading experience soon

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:44:35 PM

Why you afraid of trading and loss? Everyone when first start anything he did very good or not but learn many things.So i advised to you start a small for trade and try to get small profit and stay this forum and crypto market also. You will be losing 10 times but gain one day and always focus on your goal

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:36:38 AM

When you put money in to crypto, you should be trade it because the price of crypto every single day is changed and different. You have to understanding the trend of crypto market, that is bullish or bearish. Its hard to predict the price will rise or down so that why we need to have skill about risk management in trading.  High fluctuacion of crypto is very high so we should trade it to avoid big loss and to make good profit.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:57:01 AM

Anyone who interested in trading should definitely invest and trade it will not require your experience while starting because you are the owner for that so the success and losses are only made by you but the experience will definitely improve your trading experience soon

It may not require experience, hence, a good foundation or knowledge/idea about trading is needed and a must.

To OP, Well we all started as a newbie trader, in which (based on my personal experience) I did study and gather enough information about the industry before I go Live. I do feel you, It seems that you are hesitant and afraid of losing your money. Well, tbh it's part of the cycle. Even good traders do have red days, it's just a matter of perseverance and courage to succeed in the world of trading. As for me, feed yourself first all the information so that you can build your own foundation. In that way you could have a good start in this industry.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:34:21 PM

I don't want this to discourage you but there's still a great chance that prices will still go down this year. It's better to stick to offer your services if you had in exchange of bitcoin or eth. I really don't want newcomers to be burned and hate crypto forever because of their bad experience.
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:04:19 PM

Every expert was once a beginner, and this holds true for cryptocurrency trading, too.

However, here are a few trading tips that can the help the beginners in their trading venture:

•   Do adequate research about the market
•   Understand the specifics of a coin before trading
•   Do not put all your money into a coin in one go
•   Do not invest in the cheapest coin on the market
•   Crypto market is highly volatile, which mean price fluctuations are normal. Do not make haste decisions selling your owned coins when the price fluctuates.
•   Price movements, charting and market analysis is not enough. If you want to be a successful trader, you need to follow crypto news and stay up to date on all recent and upcoming developments
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

I don't want this to discourage you but there's still a great chance that prices will still go down this year. It's better to stick to offer your services if you had in exchange of bitcoin or eth. I really don't want newcomers to be burned and hate crypto forever because of their bad experience.
Do you have the crystal ball since you have mentioned on the price to go lower even more this year? hehe

Anyone can start up trading as they like no matter on what would be the current market condition would be. Bullish or bearish the results would be still the same.Lets say we are on a bull run as of now,
if you hurry up yourself on trading you would still lose.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:56:46 PM

Why not,everyone have to begin at any job as beginner and then only they can get experience and shine in it.If you want to start trade you need to have idea about how trading works and make sure that you have enough time to concentrate on trading to make profits.You need to pick the right exchange and avoid cryptopia for now.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:10:36 PM

If you want to start trade you need to have idea about how trading works and make sure that you have enough time to concentrate on trading to make profits.You need to pick the right exchange
I believe basic idea about trading could be obtained by just watching the market screen for considerable amount of time. I mean to say just following price levels, order books and recent trades, I believe everyone could learn the basics of how trading is working. After that they must start with virtual account to practice in real time along with studying strategies.

You need to pick the right exchange
This is the most important aspect of finding success in trading. I believe most newbies are missing this badly. Moreover, his forum could help to choose the right exchange according to the need of beginners.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:02:42 PM

make sure you go tru the basic of trading. try read and Know what and how to trade before you proceed. else i suggest you sold whatever Airdrop you got and move on. having those two tokens don't necessarily means you can join the market and perform well. please make sure you practice before you trade.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:35:27 PM

Why not,everyone have to begin at any job as beginner and then only they can get experience and shine in it.If you want to start trade you need to have idea about how trading works and make sure that you have enough time to concentrate on trading to make profits.You need to pick the right exchange and avoid cryptopia for now.
Yes.Newbies can really trade provided that they know already the basics in trading and the importants things to do once you're trading.They should know how to monitor the market and try to choose potential coins that will give  good profits after trading.And like others who are new in trading,start trading with a small capital first.The more experiences in trading,the more newbies will develop their own skills to make good trading after a couple of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: