Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 33420 times)
FreewayRicky7777

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:04:28 PM

Welp I lost half my trading stack yesterday. God damn it this hurt bad.

My own fault for not workign hard enough and being such an emotional trader

Emotion makes huge declined to the traders who are unknowledgeable on trading. And the best thing you need to do at this moment is to analyze your flaws and learn with it since on next time around you will know on how to interact with the volatility of the market. Also there are video tutorials on youtube can help you out and learn about the basics on trading.

Over trading and chasing losses were my down fall. I need to think about the psychology behind bad decisions snowballing. I'm almost finished the intelligent investor, I hope this will give me some further insights. In response to the thread: NO. The best course of action for a newbie it woulld seem is to stack good projects and hold.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:27:36 PM

You know when they say buy low sell high, its quite easy as it sound but its not really that easy specially if you haven't tried it before.

Its like foreseeing where the market would do and people does everything to make it happen as they want. They can fud in order to influence the market to their advantage. If you really want to trade, spend only the money you can afford to lose.

There is the glue - buy low (but not on the bottom, wait until price will start to rise - my opinion) and sell high. That's it. Problem is that sometimes you should be really patient and most important is not to jump from one decision to another one. If you buy the coin planning to make 10% profit because you guess it should grow (because of some reasons) than don't sell it in panic if it goes 3% down. If price grow up 10% and still growing - sell half with 10% and monitor the market, put one more quarter in order to sell with 20% and monitor the market still. If you catch the dump stay on and you can make profit much bigger than you planned. But remember that FOMO is bad friend and small profit is better than big loose.
Same time you should understand that trading is a game and as in every game you can win or loose. So decide with yourself before you will start trading how much you are ready to loose, you will be able to accept without suicide thinking. And don't forget to use stop loss to not loose more. Good luck and have fun!
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 230

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:33:24 PM

Emotion makes huge declined to the traders who are unknowledgeable on trading. And the best thing you need to do at this moment is to analyze your flaws and learn with it since on next time around you will know on how to interact with the volatility of the market. Also there are video tutorials on youtube can help you out and learn about the basics on trading.

when trading an important thing to note is patience and emotion that is owned because if trading cannot be patient and always easy to panic it will only make you lose because surely you will sell your assets at a cheaper price than when you bought.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:10:19 PM

basically for everyone, trading starts with beginners. I think now is the right time that you can use to trade because now the market price is still cheap.
At starting something everyone must be new but later on they learn and get experience, but if you think you are new and you are ready to trade increase your knowledge about trading and get into it again, because to face trading risk you must have skills and information to make good decision, I suggest all newbie’s to be patience and keep learning about trading.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:17:18 PM

I will encourage you to pursue those exhortations as trading isn't for each and everyone and all the cryptocurrency exchanges isn't an exchange that you can simply hop in. Keep in mind that it is an unsafe market and that implies greater part of those that put resources into digital forms of money do lose they ventures. As per a few realities online about high percentage of broker lose cash and just a few percent make benefits from the market and those are experts and capable merchants. As a beginners it isn't great you go into exchanging.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:26:51 AM

basically for everyone, trading starts with beginners. I think now is the right time that you can use to trade because now the market price is still cheap.
At starting something everyone must be new but later on they learn and get experience, but if you think you are new and you are ready to trade increase your knowledge about trading and get into it again, because to face trading risk you must have skills and information to make good decision, I suggest all newbie’s to be patience and keep learning about trading.
Yes, knowledgeable and skilled, profits will come and vice versa, without knowledge and skills, what is received is just loss, and as a newbie, they should learn more, instead of trying to get into the market immediately. However, many newbie never think of studying, they just observe the success of others and think everything is very simple, participating in trading without any basis, as a gambling game, I think people can also think of the end result they achieve, so study before making money, there are many opportunities in trading, don't be afraid to miss

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:18:34 PM

I recommend you to spend time and do some research before jumping into a crypto trader. Cryptocurrency trade will be profitable if you’re not fresh to this world, it requires patience and knowledge to become a successful trader.
Exactly trading is not a first time thing. You keep on learning with the passage of time.

Until and unless you do not have the abilities to differentiate between the coins with great potential and the coins with low potential, you would never succeed. Another thing is risk and research teaches you how to avoid. Investing and trading the coins with risk is playing a lost game.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:20:35 PM

if my advice is better, have a lot of knowledge about market trends so that you can trade well and not panic if the market decreases. but to trade now is a good time to trade long-term if in my opinion

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
jamaalNY
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

Tip #1: Don't lose your keys because of viruses and hackers! (don't like to admit it, but it's from personal experience). Using a phone to trade is convenient but if you're not careful you can get your phone compromised. I guess I forgot the basics of internet behavior when surfing the web on my phone... Yeah, don't do stupid mistakes like this.
LOLpenguin
Copper Member

Activity: 51

I like crypto podcasts...

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:19:50 PM

Tip #1: Don't lose your keys because of viruses and hackers! (don't like to admit it, but it's from personal experience). Using a phone to trade is convenient but if you're not careful you can get your phone compromised. I guess I forgot the basics of internet behavior when surfing the web on my phone... Yeah, don't do stupid mistakes like this.

Hope you didn't lose that much. I came across an interesting thread yesterday, it's about a crypto phone, you should check it out if you are still eager to trade on ur phone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110359

◄◄◄ Love the Crypto and Blockchain Talk podcast - listen here: www.cryptoandblockchaintalk.com ►►►

◄◄◄ LOL, funny crypto cover - "That's Not My Coin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw ►►►
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:31:37 PM

Every newbies needs to know whether they should start the trading or not since they does not have knowledge about it, they ought to ask themselves, they have enough information and aptitudes or not, or they simply tune in to the news and expectations of others at that point race into exchanging without considering, they have to answer that question and they will realize what they ought to do with exchanging.

Furthermore, regardless of whether they have enough information, they ought not dream of an ideal exchanging and no misfortune, misfortune in the first run through is inescapable, so amateur in every case should be prepared for that, it will help them not to feel the weight and too dismal when the misfortune comes.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

Every newbies needs to know whether they should start the trading or not since they does not have knowledge about it, they ought to ask themselves, they have enough information and aptitudes or not, or they simply tune in to the news and expectations of others at that point race into exchanging without considering, they have to answer that question and they will realize what they ought to do with exchanging.
It's a very well said dude, you are right. Newbies need to know more cryptocurrency of each characteristic on it and how they work their platform, of course, profitable as well. Though it is not just easy to learn if you don't have enough skills in trading then you should stop and take time to learn more about it. I think the best to build trading skills here in the forum.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:34:42 PM

It's a very well said dude, you are right. Newbies need to know more cryptocurrency of each characteristic on it and how they work their platform, of course, profitable as well. Though it is not just easy to learn if you don't have enough skills in trading then you should stop and take time to learn more about it. I think the best to build trading skills here in the forum.
New traders need to go check daily sites like babypips for better understanding the idea behind financial market trading. Skills are important but lack of knowledge will lead to decreased performance over time. It is essential to understand when not to enter trade and which conditions are foggy for entering trade.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:46:31 PM

Yes hence does a newbie should. If you do not trade, you might miss an option that could be an easy one to make big money. However the scale of trading for the newbie should not be very large. The scale of trading should start from trading fractions to whole numbers of coins. In addition, this is like any other business. You learn how to do things slowly and gradually in a fast way.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:17:43 PM

This is the result for the majority newbies here in this field of business, were most of them are stubborn. They are very thirst of earnings here, which they didn't notice greediness was already came up to their mind which is not supposed to be happen. Most of them too are hyped to get profit here, which they think earning bitcoin is easy, well they are wrong. As a newbie you must feed yourself first before anything else.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:29:28 PM

Over trading and chasing losses were my down fall. I need to think about the psychology behind bad decisions snowballing. I'm almost finished the intelligent investor, I hope this will give me some further insights. In response to the thread: NO. The best course of action for a newbie it woulld seem is to stack good projects and hold.
I am really sorry for your losses but did you had an exit strategy? I am a trader as well and it is difficult to accept your losses and the fact that you made a mistake but it is something we must do otherwise your losses will keep increasing, also you must create some sort of rules when this happens, as an example if you lose 10% of your capital in a week then you need to stop trading for a week so you can calm down and take rational decisions.

No one likes to lose but we need to have similar rules to the one I am giving you so we do not try to recover our losses immediately because we will make even greater mistakes in our attempts tor recover the money we lost.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:01:48 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
As a fresh start you should be doing some research on how it works to the very basics of trading. Before you commit onto something make sure you have a better understanding of what your getting into. Just to make sure you won't go in blindly kindly follow my advice and don't worry about strategies in trading you'll work it out somehow by experiencing it first hand.
Right.Experience is the best teacher and with time,it will make you a mastered one.You should see to it that before you trade,you should know all the basics in trading so that you will not just trade just for losses but for big profits.Everyone comes from a newbie but i believe with more practice and experiences in real trading,you will end up a good trader in time.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:13:57 AM

I think that no one should enter the market or in the business until and unless the required knowledge is attained. This is equivalent to saying that when you have the basic knowledge, you would be able to make use of the important concepts when I business. The free people often loose money. This is because they are not experienced and have little understanding about what they do.
boeingpaperplane

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:06:54 PM

Always start will small amounts
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

Everyone in crypto is make trade and will be trader, if you newbie you can learn and find information how to trade. Invest, buy and sell all of that relates to trade.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: