Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:13:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 33420 times)
werokez

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:35:36 PM

Of course you should trade if you want! You can find a lot of useful information for newbies in numerous sources, thank God we live in the century of information technology

But there are a lot of contradictions in different sources, where information is most reliable?
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:52:25 PM

Not only newbie everyone should trade. But Newbie are needs more study about trading. Who study properly he can do tread properly.So i Think trading is needs everyone.     

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
werokez

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:58:09 PM

Of course you should trade if you want! You can find a lot of useful information for newbies in numerous sources, thank God we live in the century of information technology

But there are a lot of contradictions in different sources, where information is most reliable?

In my opinion - on exchange platforms which provide educational materials and instructions for beginners, i.e. https://velvet.exchange/#/
zaarariba

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:53:10 PM

In my opinion - on exchange platforms which provide educational materials and instructions for beginners, i.e. https://velvet.exchange/#/

Oh I heard they are launching bounty program now. Honestly I don’t trust in such contests, very weird thing, read it https://medium.com/velvet-exchange/our-first-bounty-program-launch-participate-and-get-the-reward-70bd5c7de213?fbclid=IwAR3NlRF7Q5dQ_J8KqYHbo3DT51baawZik9zXQrHtaofkh_gVGf5mLlj3rNE
werokez

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:03:02 PM

Oh I heard they are launching bounty program now. Honestly I don’t trust in such contests, very weird thing, read it https://medium.com/velvet-exchange/our-first-bounty-program-launch-participate-and-get-the-reward-70bd5c7de213?fbclid=IwAR3NlRF7Q5dQ_J8KqYHbo3DT51baawZik9zXQrHtaofkh_gVGf5mLlj3rNE

Lol, why do you think so? It’s a normal step for gaining loyalty in world practice, especially for new projects
zaarariba

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:06:54 PM

Lol, why do you think so? It’s a normal step for gaining loyalty in world practice, especially for new projects
Is it risky?
werokez

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:12:19 PM

Is it risky?
no risks at all, buddy Smiley It’s not a guarantee of your win, but you you won't lose anything. Moreover it’s a fact that winners will be chosen automatically
zaarariba

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:16:21 PM

Is it risky?
no risks at all, buddy Smiley It’s not a guarantee of your win, but you you won't lose anything. Moreover it’s a fact that winners will be chosen automatically

Thanks for clarification, gonna try this one
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:31:12 PM

Yes everyone can trade because trading is open for everyone who is interested in, trading needs knowledge and information so those who are having knowledge about trading they can trade as long as they want, before trading newbie’s should gather information about it and then trade otherwise wait and try to improve your trading skills and then trade.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:24:44 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss

In my opinion, better for the newbies to begin with learning, do not proceed at once in the actual trade. Because 100% there is a higher chances for you to be lose. At least, if you are studying for awhile in trading, you will see the basic things to do, for what the things needed for it when you are in the actual trading.
It is a bad idea to begin with trading without having any proper knowledge and research. With market research you can take the right decision that may be helpful and give you satisfactory results. In contrast, you may fall in complications as a result of which you can lose whatever you had. However, a newbie should start with it, as we know that here exist two types of newbies; start with market research, without market research.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:53:18 AM

If you are a newbie, you shouldn't push yourself in a hurry of getting profit into crypto currency. This is no difference when came out to the womb of mom, were on your first day of being born here you can't walk at once, of course! it takes times before it happens. Same goes with trading you need to spend time to learn it first before anything else. 
This is really good example that we cannot get profit at once for this we will have to learn and we will have to grow in crypto currency trading community, so trading is for everyone no one is restricted not to trade, new traders only will have to be careful and without knowledge don’t trade but gain information and then start trading.
If there is not working anything for new traders then there must be restrictions over those traders because they think that trading does not work which results in spreading negative news in the market as well. All it needs is to understand first and then ways will be clear to reach out at certain level of success. The best conclusion for new traders is to learn first because without learning nothing works properly.
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:14:34 PM

Every one started as a newbie. No one born as a legend so everyone should try. the only thing which matters is homework about the currency you are trading. If you have done proper homework than chances of success are also high. and obviously lucks matter as well.
Im also started as newbie and everyone will started on that. Before they learn some information until they become expert in trading.
Newbie will become expert once you have focus on what you are doing. So trading is for everyone no exemption here open for all even they have knowledge or have some knowledge about trading is still okay.
yup true. newbie have only one thing in hand and that is homework. Do proper homework and just jump in to the market and give a chance to your luck.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:03:13 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss

In my opinion, better for the newbies to begin with learning, do not proceed at once in the actual trade. Because 100% there is a higher chances for you to be lose. At least, if you are studying for awhile in trading, you will see the basic things to do, for what the things needed for it when you are in the actual trading.
It is a bad idea to begin with trading without having any proper knowledge and research. With market research you can take the right decision that may be helpful and give you satisfactory results. In contrast, you may fall in complications as a result of which you can lose whatever you had. However, a newbie should start with it, as we know that here exist two types of newbies; start with market research, without market research.
Well said as newbies are more prone with jumping in trading without knowledge even the basics of it i know some people who is trading and their only knowledge was to buy in low and sell high in the point that how they will recognize the dip of price if they did't know where the potential support or resitance to sell. A common knowledge and the most basics of trading is required.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:13:10 PM

Don't worry about what you are. every people was a newbie when people get start trading. many experience people was also newbie one time. now they trade they loss they profit they teach now they are good trader. if you really become a trader then just start trading. don't stop when you fall apart. start again, people teach from there mistake. just give your time and constraint that's all you have to do.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 11:04:59 PM

In Crypto trading everyone was a newbies like every other person who knows the ways of Crypto today as they all turned professional in the market. Is all base on a mindset to understand the market and get involved with great traders too.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:50:49 PM

I have always recommended to my friends to approach this economy economy to come based on cryptocurrencies, regardless of whether they decide to invest or not. And I have also always recommended them to be very cautious when deciding if it is worth buying cryptos, as being highly volatile and unregulated assets, no authority could help them in case of fraud or big losses, so I think the the best recommendation that can be made to a newbie is to read, know and learn about this interesting crypto-universe before making any decision about it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:33:47 AM

why not, all those who are involved in crypto are sure to trade, all traders learn from the ground, both newbies and professional traders need knowledge, techniques and analysis of trading, and don't be afraid to try even though at first it hasn't gotten a decent profit, the experience makes perfect
cheng07

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:33:10 AM

If you already know the basics and know how it works, why not! Also, it's better to try it as early as you can because you can learn better through experiences. And the more you're expose to it then who knows you'll be able to master it and you'll become successful in the future.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:52:32 PM

Newbie should not rush i nto trading.  They should take out time to learn the vaey basics and strategy invloved in crypto trading to avoid them being burnt or lossing their entire capital or crypto portfolio in the process

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:00:54 PM

Newbie should trade according to him conditions. Anyway, if you want to get on this train, you should jump from one place. As you learn, without taking great risks, you should start slowly to apply them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: