Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 33416 times)
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:11:19 PM

At first you have to master the theory, and then practice, otherwise, you can receive zero balance without any problems. I advise you to start by reading the book Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques: Steve Nison
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

If you are a newbie, that shouldn't stop you from trading. You should be someone who is ready to take risks and learn from it. There are many traders who started as a newbie and they are still successful, you just have to learn before venturing into it. Go for it.. Its not too hard.

danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:41:39 AM

Beyond the trading theory and knowledge that has been learned, beginner traders are often make mistakes caused by psychological factors or due to the lack of trading experience. There is no quick way to fix these errors, especially when an instant can turn things around from often loss to always profit. The improvement that will occur is entirely dependent on the trader itself, the faster the trader tries to make improvements the faster the results appear.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:12:45 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
Anyone can trade. As long as you have a clear sense of risk of trade in the crypto world, prepare the necessary skills and thinking. When you have confidence. success or failure also experiences real experiences. analyze market situation and start, should not be too greedy.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:18:25 AM

Now it would be foolish to miss the opportunity to make money in such a developing and promising market, the main thing is to carefully approach the compilation of your portfolio and periodically optimize it
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:31:20 AM

I suggest no.if you are newbie dont rush to trade easily.well I suggest learn first.observe have knowledge first about crypto.you can watch online about trading.learn,watch,annalize ,search first.
Well, learn requires you to touch the trade system. Watching tutorial online is DIFFERENT once you face it by yourself due to the volatile and for how long was the video made.  Just do trade and ask someone to see are these coins worth to try or not.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:33:56 PM

A person needs to create several sources of income throughout his life and one of the options must be trading assets, especially digital, as they are at the earliest stage of formation and growth
A newbie must definitely be able to make a decision. they must be brave enough to make a decision because when someone is silent they will get nothing. courage in trading will give the person a chance to make a profit. this is an opportunity that must be utilized. don't let us waste the opportunity, trading is a type of work that can generate so much money. believe that when we have a high sense of enthusiasm we can get the goals we dream of.
we have to very active in this market.active finding keys update from developers team about roadmap developtment.so we we will understand best reason to start trading.believe me, newbie could start earning money if they do this way and courage to take measureable risk.
The more they will stay active in trading they more they will learn about making profit, trading is way of making money but with specific knowledge about when to buy and when to sell so those who get this will become very successful time and new or old does not matter but they only should have good information about trading, new trading should get in to make the market stronger.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:16:19 PM

I advise to all newbies in crypto trading that the first move they need to do is start learning, feed themselves about knowledge and idea about trading, crypto, and bitcoin. Theory first before actual trading, don't be such in a hurry to earn in trading. Learn to wait, while studying about it.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:49:22 PM

Anyone can be trade as long you have knowledge about trading and you know to manage it. But if you a new to this kind of platform I think much better to study it first to have more learnings about Cryptocurrency.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:38:28 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
In trading,  practice makes perfect and you must start from somewhere.  As a newbies you should not put in any money into trading,  trading is very risky and therefore you should spend enough time to learn how cryptocurrencies market work before putting your hard earned money.
Its true, if you are a newbie dont afraid to try it out to trade and accept risk if what may happen,  because you will learn a lot and you have  more knowledge, it makes you improve and good in trading in the more coming days.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:26:49 PM

I advise to all newbies in crypto trading that the first move they need to do is start learning, feed themselves about knowledge and idea about trading, crypto, and bitcoin. Theory first before actual trading, don't be such in a hurry to earn in trading. Learn to wait, while studying about it.
Yes agree, being a good trader we will have to have good knowledge and good concept clearance about trading, we know in trading we will have to face so many risks, so better we learn trading with clear mind, after gaining knowledge we should get in trading and every new trading should not expect quick profit as it is good trade for long term.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 668

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

You have started it and it is a good decision, but you must be sure of your exchange. Make sure your exchanges are safe and have coins that have large volumes so you can trade daily or long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:00:13 AM

Well as in today Cryptopia is not making statement whether to refund customer money or not but I really hope they really gonna refund it. As per your question, I think newbie should trade with low capital but the purpose is not making profit but getting an experience.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:38:31 AM

Yes agree, being a good trader we will have to have good knowledge and good concept clearance about trading, we know in trading we will have to face so many risks, so better we learn trading with clear mind, after gaining knowledge we should get in trading and every new trading should not expect quick profit as it is good trade for long term.
for long-term trading, I prefer major coins. where bitcoin is my goal. and I suggest to keep investing the most of our funds on BTC, and the rest we can use to learn trading on other coins

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 12:58:51 PM

But your advice does not seem to have too much influence on newbie's thoughts and actions because the nature of newbie is the rush and quickness, their greed and excitement in their first participation too high, they just want to earn as much money as possible instead of learning and accumulating knowledge from others. So, my opinion is that newbie should trade, they should know their mistake right from the start and fix it, it will be better when they realize it's too late

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:15:54 PM

If you determine to learn to trading you can start to yourself on how you can discover things that you do not know.
Hoping after you started this topic you learned a lot because almost 8 months and I think your knowledge is enough.
If you started trading you can have profit because that the day when was the coins is cheap and now become expensive again.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:40:12 PM

I suggest you learn first about technical analysis because it's the basic thing if you want to be a successful trade, and if you have, then start trading but with small capital, because this is just the beginning
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:18:14 PM

Newbies can trade.
I believe pragmatism, if I will not try I will never seen the result. Trading for me is a matter of trial and error. If we have mistakes then we can correct it time by time. It is not saying that only pros can trade. Remember, Thomas Edison perfectly lights up the bulb, 1000 times. If you will quit, then think why you started.

Not only can but MUST. If a guy does not trade, where and how will he get his experience? How can he understand the methods of trading and all the positive and negative moments connected with them? It is needed.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:50:59 PM

I suggest you learn first about technical analysis because it's the basic thing if you want to be a successful trade, and if you have, then start trading but with small capital, because this is just the beginning
This is ability every good trader should have to analyze the market, if you are new then surely it is good to start trading with small amount, because new traders faces more risk, so invest your small amount for trading then after learning trading skills you can increase the amount, but every successful trading will have to take start at least once.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:09:47 PM

Of course, train to trade. We all were newcomers. But only the constant study of the necessary information and practice made us traders with experience.
First, explore the maximum amount of information you need to trade. Then apply it in practice, trading in small amounts ($ 3-10). Gradually, you will develop your strategies.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: