Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

Even in the telegram chat, there are no updates regarding the works of the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. I guess they need to be here sometimes to communicate with us so that we can be aware about the happenings of this project. Hopefully, they will come up with good news and progress.

They actually have weekly update on their blog with videos where they talk on last things they made. In last article and video they mentioned some interesting stuff like launching VIP levels for SKM token holders in Ally dApp which allows tokens holders to receive discounts and extra rewards when using the app depending on how much tokens they hold.
Also new feature will be adding to the app like Premium Channels that allows Influencers to build communities on Ally and receive tokens from every user who subscribes to their channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.
Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.
They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
they already have tokens listed on exchanges so I think is best if we just hang a little to find out more about them

They are already listed on many exchanges and also Coinmarket cap add them to the site. Its good news to see that the price of this coin or token is increasing slowly.

Probably the dev and the team did something in order to pump the value of the token/coin. Let's just try to observed more about this so that we would know what could be the real outcome of this platform.

Well Its not the pump but the remaining supply and the price is increasing because there are now lots of investors and users who trade and use Skrumble.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Maybe I will join airdrop or something. But I need to know how big the goal is?

The airdrop is only available If you invest in their platform I think. But no worries because they are now listed on many exchanges.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Yes, you are right, they should make active more for gain trust worthy from people who pay attention at this project. This is needed for Skrumble.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.

The airdrop is only available If you invest in their platform I think. But no worries because they are now listed on many exchanges.
Yes, someone call it is bonus, but i think this action is suitable for Skrumble Network with the purpose increasing number of people using this network.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

Good for this project that they are already been listed to some good exchanges. Thus is a good feature that this project already been acquired and in their hand together with their good platform, and so I was hoping they will use this good cahracteristics they have to reach more further achievements.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

Well, we hope that the team are really working to improved this project and become a good kind of investments so that they can meet the expectations of the people who have here for a long time. They need to understand that supporters wants updates and progress each and everytime.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
Also noticed that social activity has declined. And I want to note that it has decreased not only here but also in other projects. I wonder what it can be connected with.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.
Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.
They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
if the team will continue to be so silent, then what will come of this good? On the contrary, you need to talk to people, listen to their advice.
Have you tried discussing things about their project on their telegram group? Most of admin of a project are more active on telegram since it is much easier to reply and discuss on telegram.
Then I have another question for you. Why create a forum thread here and not publish news or something like that about the project? If you could just register the chat in telegrams.

Cause this is the ANN aka the Announcement thread, basically the place that they ANNOUNCE the stuff about their project. Also it's helpful to track stuff
If this is just a stream of ads, then why are other projects much more active on the forum? Because they are actively seeking investors and new users for the project.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

if the team will continue to be so silent, then what will come of this good? On the contrary, you need to talk to people, listen to their advice.
Have you tried discussing things about their project on their telegram group? Most of admin of a project are more active on telegram since it is much easier to reply and discuss on telegram.
Then I have another question for you. Why create a forum thread here and not publish news or something like that about the project? If you could just register the chat in telegrams.

Cause this is the ANN aka the Announcement thread, basically the place that they ANNOUNCE the stuff about their project. Also it's helpful to track stuff
If this is just a stream of ads, then why are other projects much more active on the forum? Because they are actively seeking investors and new users for the project.
It seems to me that just different developers do their job differently. For some, communication with their supporters plays an important role, while others do not focus on this and are working on other areas of the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
Also noticed that social activity has declined. And I want to note that it has decreased not only here but also in other projects. I wonder what it can be connected with.
I think this is due to the difficult market situation. Many people are now wary of new projects and, all the more, are cautiously investing.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Its nice knowing that the project is now listed on many changes now. Atleast they achieve something. The next progress and updates will indicate how active and talented the team members and developers.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Yes, you are right they are not active in this forum, but if you have some clarification and inquiries you can see and joined there telegram group and there you can raised all the concern and clarifications yoj need to ask.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

Yes, you are right, they should make active more for gain trust worthy from people who pay attention at this project. This is needed for Skrumble.
I definitely agree with you mate,  they need to keep the community bounded so active communication and interaction wil help to build and create a stong and concrete relationship.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

I think this is due to the difficult market situation. Many people are now wary of new projects and, all the more, are cautiously investing.
Very normal reaction of a investors and those who funded the project. Of course they need to assure the return of investments aside from that good profits and usable project in the environment must be one of main concept.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Yes, you are right they are not active in this forum, but if you have some clarification and inquiries you can see and joined there telegram group and there you can raised all the concern and clarifications yoj need to ask.
I think they should need to be active in the forum.It is a root of work & first investor will look here for any quaries.So going to telegram for some news is little bit odd
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:00:35 PM

Even in the telegram chat, there are no updates regarding the works of the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. I guess they need to be here sometimes to communicate with us so that we can be aware about the happenings of this project. Hopefully, they will come up with good news and progress.

They actually have weekly update on their blog with videos where they talk on last things they made. In last article and video they mentioned some interesting stuff like launching VIP levels for SKM token holders in Ally dApp which allows tokens holders to receive discounts and extra rewards when using the app depending on how much tokens they hold.
Also new feature will be adding to the app like Premium Channels that allows Influencers to build communities on Ally and receive tokens from every user who subscribes to their channel.

So, there's probably another way to earn their tokens and thanks for the information. This is quite good because some supporters can have some extra benefits and this is such a great idea to show that they really want their supporters to be able to also get good amount of profits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Let's just put it on that way, and we can see that they are working because everything definitely has already been set. Hopefully, as the days goes by more cryptoenthusiast would get interest in this platform for them to get more users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

In my opinion at the project there is an activity, adequate in relation to a present market situation. Pay attention to other projects, I did not see that I some of them was allocated.
There will be always an activity but as what he had said that it gone down, also because of the current situation of the market. I just hope they have something in stored to do deal with it.
Even a small fluctuation at the starting stages of a project can change the outcome of the future totally,I just want to focus on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: