Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Maybe I will join airdrop or something. But I need to know how big the goal is?
Judging by all statements of developers the project will be ready for a long-term outlook. Therefore, of course, enter aidrop, do not miss such opportunity.
I'm sure the project is ready to realize all the goals that the team has set for itself for the future. That is why now there are so many people who join this airdrop.
Definitely, they are joining the airdrop due to the fact that it's already in exchange.  Also, it's just so simple to join and probably more bounty hunters will grab with this kind of opportunity.

Yes many are joining the airdrop because of the profit they may earn. It is also because it is easy to become a member in the said airdrop. This would really help to make the project more attractive and become one of the most visited project in crypto market. Im sure that many would love to take this opportunity and soon this project will be successful.
It is still not a bad choice for joining in the airdrop. It is a previlige for every participant to join in the airdrop and do proceed with the same support of sharing about the project which exposures we are doing officially.
Of course it is not a bad action to join and participates in the airdrop. Yes, it is true that people are joing becauae they want to gain profits and extra income to sustain some of their financial needs. But it is jot only about that because people also wants too, support a certain crypto project they wanted just like this good one, the Skrumble Network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.
Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.
They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
they already have tokens listed on exchanges so I think is best if we just hang a little to find out more about them
The ICO is already done, so I don't think they will still launch a bounty campaign, they should be focusing in gathering  more institutional investors that will be part in PoA and masternode.
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.
Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.

Sadly I cannot see any other new updates from the team. Did you try contacting them on their telegram channel? Or they are just busy for improvements to be implemented soon?

Even in the telegram chat, there are no updates regarding the works of the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. I guess they need to be here sometimes to communicate with us so that we can be aware about the happenings of this project. Hopefully, they will come up with good news and progress.
Zianingbu

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
if the team will continue to be so silent, then what will come of this good? On the contrary, you need to talk to people, listen to their advice.
Have you tried discussing things about their project on their telegram group? Most of admin of a project are more active on telegram since it is much easier to reply and discuss on telegram.
Then I have another question for you. Why create a forum thread here and not publish news or something like that about the project? If you could just register the chat in telegrams.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

they already have tokens listed on exchanges so I think is best if we just hang a little to find out more about them

They are already listed on many exchanges and also Coinmarket cap add them to the site. Its good news to see that the price of this coin or token is increasing slowly.

Probably the dev and the team did something in order to pump the value of the token/coin. Let's just try to observed more about this so that we would know what could be the real outcome of this platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

Sadly I cannot see any other new updates from the team. Did you try contacting them on their telegram channel? Or they are just busy for improvements to be implemented soon?

Even in the telegram chat, there are no updates regarding the works of the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. I guess they need to be here sometimes to communicate with us so that we can be aware about the happenings of this project. Hopefully, they will come up with good news and progress.

I agree, communication is very important so that people would know the latest status of the project. Hopefully, the team would show some activeness for the good of their reputation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

There are a lot of messages about the project and updates in the telegrams, but it’s a shame that there is no such thing.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

if the team will continue to be so silent, then what will come of this good? On the contrary, you need to talk to people, listen to their advice.
Have you tried discussing things about their project on their telegram group? Most of admin of a project are more active on telegram since it is much easier to reply and discuss on telegram.
Then I have another question for you. Why create a forum thread here and not publish news or something like that about the project? If you could just register the chat in telegrams.

Cause this is the ANN aka the Announcement thread, basically the place that they ANNOUNCE the stuff about their project. Also it's helpful to track stuff
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

Cause this is the ANN aka the Announcement thread, basically the place that they ANNOUNCE the stuff about their project. Also it's helpful to track stuff
I think developers should communicate with their supporters here on the forum and in the Telegram chat. In any case, we need the latest news about the development of the project.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

The ICO is already done, so I don't think they will still launch a bounty campaign, they should be focusing in gathering  more institutional investors that will be part in PoA and masternode.
Probably yes that the ICO is done but, I think for my own suggestions they still have to launch the project bounty campaign. Atleast the project has additional charms for success. Of course one way to support is the popularity so the bounty campaigns is the best solution for that. This js just my opinion regarding this matter. Still the project teams has all the right to decide for the project progress and betterment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Maybe I will join airdrop or something. But I need to know how big the goal is?
Judging by all statements of developers the project will be ready for a long-term outlook. Therefore, of course, enter aidrop, do not miss such opportunity.
Its a big project with lots of plan. Its big site is launching a airdrop from the begining of the project & they know to how to mange people.so big opportunities are waiting for you
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

We have the same sentiments buddy, as the day passes there is no proper updates and progress that documented by the team. Aside from that we cant see updates, but I am still waiting for the project progress because I have huge trust and I believe the good things of its platform.  Hopefully the team can do better after this issues.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

There are a lot of messages about the project and updates in the telegrams, but it’s a shame that there is no such thing.
Yeah. Only the updates of the Airdrop on how to participate on it are posted there. Perhaps, the team must have to provide some announcements channels regarding the flow of the project and the activities that they have done IMO.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
In my opinion at the project there is an activity, adequate in relation to a present market situation. Pay attention to other projects, I did not see that I some of them was allocated.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

In my opinion at the project there is an activity, adequate in relation to a present market situation. Pay attention to other projects, I did not see that I some of them was allocated.
There will be always an activity but as what he had said that it gone down, also because of the current situation of the market. I just hope they have something in stored to do deal with it.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.

I agree, only without internet can bann bitcoin because it is one of the main reason why crypto currencies still existing. Bitcoin also have lots of supporters and inverstors because it was already proven and tested how it works and how secure having it.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

There will be always an activity but as what he had said that it gone down, also because of the current situation of the market. I just hope they have something in stored to do deal with it.
Well, judging by the activity of the team and the rating of the project, I think that we can confidently argue about the stability of the project. In any case, the project gets more and more supporters.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

Already there passed a half of October, but still nobody received tokens. How soon you are going to make it and whether will be any delays? May I receive the answer from team?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Already there passed a half of October, but still nobody received tokens. How soon you are going to make it and whether will be any delays? May I receive the answer from team?
I suggest you should contact their admin from their telegram group " https://t.me/Skrumble " since I didn't saw admin that much replying to this thread lately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: