Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

I understand that the start of the project will begin in October. And when exactly is it planned to launch Airdrop? And is the company planned for generosity?
You can find the answers of your questions in their telegram chat because I have read just now that the Airdrop is live and the informations on how to participate on it is in the pinned message. Also, they have a bonus reward for each friend you referred and download the Ally app which is available in both IOS and Android.

I agree, joining telegram is the best venue to find the answers of the queries. We cannot totally tell or get the exact informations of the project in just a short time. Upon hearing the  project it find me interesting because it has bonuses and rewards when you had referred a friend. Looking forward for more informations and updates of the project.
Same thought here buddy. I find this project interesting as I can see how the project team work hard for the foundation of the Skrumble and to run this project smoothly together gathering the attention of the crowd. Keep it up and aim to reach your goal as I can see the potential to this project that can bring more into the crypto world.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

with poa + masternode pos, it will be more efficient and secure, really interested in the airdrop, I wonder how much is allocated for airdrop
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

with poa + masternode pos, it will be more efficient and secure, really interested in the airdrop, I wonder how much is allocated for airdrop
Really hope they will bring profit for anyone as they said, i like Masternode staking method, it is really profitable.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

Has Skrumble not occurred an ICO or will it still occur? How many tokens or coins will be available to the team responsible for the project?

The ICO has already  been done months ago. The token is already in different exchanges at 0.14x in USD from ICO price. As the Airdrops starts, I think there will be a lot of people who will FOMO to this token. The price already increase 15% since yesterday.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

Has Skrumble not occurred an ICO or will it still occur? How many tokens or coins will be available to the team responsible for the project?

The ICO has already  been done months ago. The token is already in different exchanges at 0.14x in USD from ICO price. As the Airdrops starts, I think there will be a lot of people who will FOMO to this token. The price already increase 15% since yesterday.

Well for me I am expecting that the price of this token is not yet stable until it become fully successful to its launched.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

Well, good project for community at this time. What is actual Masternode profit of Skrumble per month?

You can view the official site, I think their are listed information about the master node platforms there.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

I think its 10% of your investment, They focus more on the supporters and investors who join the  ICO Sale.

Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

Well for me I am expecting that the price of this token is not yet stable until it become fully successful to its launched.
I saw coinmarketcap and looked for SKM,
16% increase today, it's amazing, lucky to join in the airdrop and the bounty
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

I understand that the start of the project will begin in October. And when exactly is it planned to launch Airdrop? And is the company planned for generosity?
You can find the answers of your questions in their telegram chat because I have read just now that the Airdrop is live and the informations on how to participate on it is in the pinned message. Also, they have a bonus reward for each friend you referred and download the Ally app which is available in both IOS and Android.
Very good, thanks for the advice. But it would be nice if the administrator wrote the news here and simply highlighted the message in a different color, so that it differed from the others.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

when exactly do you plan to run airdrop? And yet, are there any restrictions on the number of users who will take part in this event?
It is declared for October officially, and more concrete date is unknown even to developers as it will be necessary to check a lot of things before start.
If the date is not known, can it happen that the start date is transferred to November? Will administrators announce this here?
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

Then it's a good improvements to this coin and to the project. It only shows that there are a lot of people here are interested to buy SKM token. Hopefully, it will continue to grow until the token is be listed in CoinMarketCap to ensure that the price will stabilize and have a good volume in the market.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

when exactly do you plan to run airdrop? And yet, are there any restrictions on the number of users who will take part in this event?
It is declared for October officially, and more concrete date is unknown even to developers as it will be necessary to check a lot of things before start.
Yes, indeed. In this big event of airdrop, I wish I could earn more in the airdrop campaign and start to stake them in my skrumble wallet.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
Quite a simple strategy that you have to bought in the dip and hold for a while to gain more pressure to make the coin top of the tower.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

I agree, joining telegram is the best venue to find the answers of the queries. We cannot totally tell or get the exact informations of the project in just a short time. Upon hearing the  project it find me interesting because it has bonuses and rewards when you had referred a friend. Looking forward for more informations and updates of the project.

For me I think it is really better to have more details in the ann thread so that new investors or supporters will not need to ask questions already answered in the OP. I am also curious about how the team will make the project reach its goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
Quite a simple strategy that you have to bought in the dip and hold for a while to gain more pressure to make the coin top of the tower.
Yes, but simple strategies are more likely gain more investors and supporters. Simple yet  believable and amazing. I like projects that has simple yet brilliant strategies easy to understand and direct ti the point works.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.
andrewduk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: