Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:40:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3647 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.

You made your own choice and it's probably a better idea if you buy for now due to the current value of coins which is not yet not that high. This project may have something in the future which it will be much more useful in terms of transaction.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

I understand that the start of the project will begin in October. And when exactly is it planned to launch Airdrop? And is the company planned for generosity?
You can find the answers of your questions in their telegram chat because I have read just now that the Airdrop is live and the informations on how to participate on it is in the pinned message. Also, they have a bonus reward for each friend you referred and download the Ally app which is available in both IOS and Android.

Well, this is probably sounds good because the coin is already in the exchanges which means, the team really did some good work due to the fact that they arranged everything. Moreover, I think there's a lot of bounty hunters that will take the opportunity and I look forward to it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

I understand that the start of the project will begin in October. And when exactly is it planned to launch Airdrop? And is the company planned for generosity?
You can find the answers of your questions in their telegram chat because I have read just now that the Airdrop is live and the informations on how to participate on it is in the pinned message. Also, they have a bonus reward for each friend you referred and download the Ally app which is available in both IOS and Android.

Well, this is probably sounds good because the coin is already in the exchanges which means, the team really did some good work due to the fact that they arranged everything. Moreover, I think there's a lot of bounty hunters that will take the opportunity and I look forward to it.
Of course this is a good opportunity for hunters to get some profit. But I think that the price of coins can drop dramatically after the distribution of coins.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

I don’t quite understand why the development team launches this airdrop, if the Skrumble coins are already present on some exchangers, as well as a coinmarketcap?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.

You made your own choice and it's probably a better idea if you buy for now due to the current value of coins which is not yet not that high. This project may have something in the future which it will be much more useful in terms of transaction.

Yes. Definitely the price of this coin will rise in the future ahead because the main net is scheduled to launch in the early month of 2019. This could possibly generates more investors to participate and buy more tokens in the exchange. I hope, it will succeed soon.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Such algorithms first of all will be interesting to investors who were already engaged in investment into similar projects. It should be noted that here it is arranged more innovatively.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
they can only try to prevent scam and protect investors funds but the rest is just not their place I think we just have to endure the market since its still in infant stage

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode
In what will their plan have innovations? Not absolutely I understand whether really the project is worth of investments? It is a lot of coins which have POS algorithm, are scam.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:51:19 PM

Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode
In what will their plan have innovations? Not absolutely I understand whether really the project is worth of investments? It is a lot of coins which have POS algorithm, are scam.
I also want joined in the telegram grouo, following all the instructions of the project. This is a great plan for me to actively share the information aboutbSkumble network to many people as an official now through joining their airdrop campaign.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

So basically, Ally is an app like whatsapp and Telegram but it's going to be decentralized dApp which mean no one can access to user's data even governments and that would be sounds good for people who care about privacy. However I am sure how much the Dapp will be friendly to use for normal users, I checked the beta version, but it's just a centralized version and I can't judge base on it.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
It might be a temporary issue, you can check the space in your mobile, turn off the internet connection and reconnect and give a try also do check your mobile if you have over load that may even cause to hand the system or the app as well but it is not only our app but also others apps.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Without a strong foundation there will be no greater benefit even after the successful completion because we need to have an idea and all the plan should be implemented with various amendments so we can have certain targets, team building and goal to focus.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.
There will be country restrictions however Skrumble management have taken all the initiatives in dealing with following all the legal procedures so there is nothing to worry we can just look on the whitepapers for any country restrictions and just proceed with our workflow.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

Yeah I think this is a must to have since this is the important thing a project must have to be able to reach other investors or members with their concerns or other problems that will arise.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

Yeah I think this is a must to have since this is the important thing a project must have to be able to reach other investors or members with their concerns or other problems that will arise.
A good suggestion buddy for the team to take into action. Well, this is a good way for this project to reach more users, supporters and investors to this Skrumble Network. The team seems in a good shape and can bring more good announcements to us, so I am looking forward to the upcoming updates of the team.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?

The price of skrumble for now is little but still there is a big chance that it will increase more if their additional supporters to join and invest to it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

I think there that feature in every single website or project, Support person staff are the ones who help and solve some of the investor or member's quires and problems.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: