Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.

That is some kind of glitch and bugs from the site i think, Did already send support or email them about your problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.

That is some kind of glitch and bugs from the site i think, Did already send support or email them about your problem?

Better to send a support ticket and tell him to them what he experienced using their app. Anyway, bugs and glitches are normal for a new project like this, hope the dev will respond and fix it immediately.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?

The price of skrumble for now is little but still there is a big chance that it will increase more if their additional supporters to join and invest to it.

Yes. The price are not good and much low as of now due to the market situation I think. But perhaps, the chances to get even more better are possible for Skrumble project since a lot of people are interested to download their apps in mobiles. Hopefully, the team will succeed into this.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?
I know that coinmarketcap isn't the exchange. As for large exchanges on which this token will be placed, still nothing has been told about it.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

Better to send a support ticket and tell him to them what he experienced using their app. Anyway, bugs and glitches are normal for a new project like this, hope the dev will respond and fix it immediately.
I think i found out the issue, i tried re-downloading it again and after getting into their registration platform, tgis referral thing just pop out which wasn't on the previous attepmt of registration.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?
I prefer you to buy it on the IDEX because it is very easy and the best way to buy a token on-the-go and kept them safely in your metamask or myetherwallet.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Quite a simple strategy that you have to bought in the dip and hold for a while to gain more pressure to make the coin top of the tower.
Yes, but simple strategies are more likely gain more investors and supporters. Simple yet  believable and amazing. I like projects that has simple yet brilliant strategies easy to understand and direct ti the point works.
They need to take an action to the people like interacting with their investors and their supporters to that they can do such an amazing thing.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

I prefer you to buy it on the IDEX because it is very easy and the best way to buy a token on-the-go and kept them safely in your metamask or myetherwallet.
I will buy where the offer is a bit cheaper definitely mate.  Are there any bounties offered as well aside from airdrop campaign?
Yes, its the practical way. Purchase to those who offers best and affordable price. I think they launch recently the airdrop but  I don't have any news of the bounty campaigns. Hopefully they will launch as for thw benefits of the supporters and those who invested the project that want to join campaigns at the same time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Quite a simple strategy that you have to bought in the dip and hold for a while to gain more pressure to make the coin top of the tower.
Yes, but simple strategies are more likely gain more investors and supporters. Simple yet  believable and amazing. I like projects that has simple yet brilliant strategies easy to understand and direct ti the point works.
They need to take an action to the people like interacting with their investors and their supporters to that they can do such an amazing thing.
Agree, there should be constant comments and interaction for each parties they will know the new and updates of each other. Specialy the project team they should be very open and up-to-date in giving there updates and details about project status.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

I'm surprised they have not even made a support ticket system yet, that seems to be one of the most basic systems usually made for most crypto shit
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

Agree, there should be constant comments and interaction for each parties they will know the new and updates of each other. Specialy the project team they should be very open and up-to-date in giving there updates and details about project status.
I think that very little time has passed for any updates to take place in the project. I think we just do not have enough communication with the development team.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Has Skrumble not occurred an ICO or will it still occur? How many tokens or coins will be available to the team responsible for the project?

The ICO has already  been done months ago. The token is already in different exchanges at 0.14x in USD from ICO price. As the Airdrops starts, I think there will be a lot of people who will FOMO to this token. The price already increase 15% since yesterday.

Well for me I am expecting that the price of this token is not yet stable until it become fully successful to its launched.
I saw coinmarketcap and looked for SKM,
16% increase today, it's amazing, lucky to join in the airdrop and the bounty
Well, this sound is awesome. So what will be coming up next with our Skrumble network?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Has Skrumble not occurred an ICO or will it still occur? How many tokens or coins will be available to the team responsible for the project?

The ICO has already  been done months ago. The token is already in different exchanges at 0.14x in USD from ICO price. As the Airdrops starts, I think there will be a lot of people who will FOMO to this token. The price already increase 15% since yesterday.

Well for me I am expecting that the price of this token is not yet stable until it become fully successful to its launched.
Well, this sound is awesome. So what will be coming up next with our Skrumble network?
I think the team is waiting for the results from the airdrop launch. This will be a stream of new supporters and buyers of tokens, this will help further support the work of the project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

I think the team is waiting for the results from the airdrop launch. This will be a stream of new supporters and buyers of tokens, this will help further support the work of the project.
Yes. Someone heard about this project bounty? I think this project have potential go to the moon at the future.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Exactly. The token of Skrumble project are available now in Idex exchange in which the price are much cheaper. It will be a good decision if we buy now because sooner or later the value of this coin will increase since it is being developed and managed by professional team.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

I don’t quite understand why the development team launches this airdrop, if the Skrumble coins are already present on some exchangers, as well as a coinmarketcap?
Are you seriously? Could you tell on which exchanges you can buy the project token? Since I may not properly search and can not find sites.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

I think that very little time has passed for any updates to take place in the project. I think we just do not have enough communication with the development team.
Developers seems exploring to the new technologies to implement new features to the platform and they are investigating more rootcauses for the issues which caused unsuccessful deployments and bringing solutions with a right fix, let them take their time and come up with betterment features for the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
I agree with you, to completely ban Bitcoin is simply impossible. Therefore, they simply block access to sites, but now there are a lot of different functions for circumventing these locks.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

They might be focusing on validating all the entries whether all the instructions are actually followed by the participants or they just skipped before they allocate the tokens if this is driven validating as a team then there is a chance to settle it up faster and there will be more scope for new supporters with project that brings an added value for the project by gaining new partners.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

It is all the hierarchy operations team will cascade the updates and developers will report to the scrum masters of the project so the project development standards and procedures are under developers control so let operations team bring us the results with announcements and more updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: