Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3647 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
Quite a simple strategy that you have to bought in the dip and hold for a while to gain more pressure to make the coin top of the tower.
Yes, but simple strategies are more likely gain more investors and supporters. Simple yet  believable and amazing. I like projects that has simple yet brilliant strategies easy to understand and direct ti the point works.
They need to take an action to the people like interacting with their investors and their supporters to that they can do such an amazing thing.
Agree, there should be constant comments and interaction for each parties they will know the new and updates of each other. Specialy the project team they should be very open and up-to-date in giving there updates and details about project status.
I think that very little time has passed for any updates to take place in the project. I think we just do not have enough communication with the development team.
Is kinda of new project that is announced recently so I think update should take some time and also there is already a link to their roadmap so I think that should be of help for now

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

Has Skrumble not occurred an ICO or will it still occur? How many tokens or coins will be available to the team responsible for the project?

The ICO has already  been done months ago. The token is already in different exchanges at 0.14x in USD from ICO price. As the Airdrops starts, I think there will be a lot of people who will FOMO to this token. The price already increase 15% since yesterday.

Well for me I am expecting that the price of this token is not yet stable until it become fully successful to its launched.
I saw coinmarketcap and looked for SKM,
16% increase today, it's amazing, lucky to join in the airdrop and the bounty
Well, this sound is awesome. So what will be coming up next with our Skrumble network?
I think the team is waiting for the results from the airdrop launch. This will be a stream of new supporters and buyers of tokens, this will help further support the work of the project.
If there is an accurate live updates for every 1 hour on their official platform publishing tokens sold, tokens available for sale, target, discounts etc that will attract more investors to even take a look on their official website and understand more metrics of Skrumble Network.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.

Just to be fair here, they was clear that this is just centralized temporary version and it's not perfect and that the server will be down many times. The reason why they released it is to get feedback and fix errors in order to make decentralized version. So if you was expecting a ready app that could immediately be use to chat with friend, then you misunderstand. I also think is waste of money to make this centralized version well designed when it is just a temporary one.
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

Cross chain integration?  How!!! Huh
Wananavu99

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

Also where's the github, I'm interested in this project now. 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
Quite a simple strategy that you have to bought in the dip and hold for a while to gain more pressure to make the coin top of the tower.
Yes, but simple strategies are more likely gain more investors and supporters. Simple yet  believable and amazing. I like projects that has simple yet brilliant strategies easy to understand and direct ti the point works.
They need to take an action to the people like interacting with their investors and their supporters to that they can do such an amazing thing.
Agree, there should be constant comments and interaction for each parties they will know the new and updates of each other. Specialy the project team they should be very open and up-to-date in giving there updates and details about project status.
I think that very little time has passed for any updates to take place in the project. I think we just do not have enough communication with the development team.
Developers seems exploring to the new technologies to implement new features to the platform and they are investigating more rootcauses for the issues which caused unsuccessful deployments and bringing solutions with a right fix, let them take their time and come up with betterment features for the project.

I agree, that is what I have seen also to the developers. Time is precious and gold which is true that is why, the developers needs more time in doing it. What best we can do for now is support them and trust them whatever they do as long they will actively give updates and informations.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

I don’t quite understand why the development team launches this airdrop, if the Skrumble coins are already present on some exchangers, as well as a coinmarketcap?
Are you seriously? Could you tell on which exchanges you can buy the project token? Since I may not properly search and can not find sites.
The token now can't bargain anywhere as it is impossible at this stage as still there was even no distribution. Don't pay attention to sayings of this user, he doesn't understand what speaks about.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?
I prefer you to buy it on the IDEX because it is very easy and the best way to buy a token on-the-go and kept them safely in your metamask or myetherwallet.
Exactly. The token of Skrumble project are available now in Idex exchange in which the price are much cheaper. It will be a good decision if we buy now because sooner or later the value of this coin will increase since it is being developed and managed by professional team.

It can have the possibility of having that price to pump because this is one of the advantage of cryptocurrencies. Buying at this moment could be a wise decision and let just hope that everything could turn into a better outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Without a strong foundation there will be no greater benefit even after the successful completion because we need to have an idea and all the plan should be implemented with various amendments so we can have certain targets, team building and goal to focus.

Indeed, it should be able to stand up even if it faces a lot of circumstances and in this way, we can conclude that the platform is really have a greater foundation and has been able to adopt the environment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Without a strong foundation there will be no greater benefit even after the successful completion because we need to have an idea and all the plan should be implemented with various amendments so we can have certain targets, team building and goal to focus.

Indeed, it should be able to stand up even if it faces a lot of circumstances and in this way, we can conclude that the platform is really have a greater foundation and has been able to adopt the environment.
However we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

However we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
The foundation of this project is truly good and with what most crypto people want is a strong connectivity with huge networks make tge Skrumble to keep gain our trust and support becuase they are truly showing the best they could as they give so much hardwork to keep this project going and become more productive as it is.
Wananavu99

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

I'm surprised they have not even made a support ticket system yet, that seems to be one of the most basic systems usually made for most crypto shit

Well, this project is kinda promising because they already listed on different exchanges and somehow the price of this one increase slowly.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code

You can just send a support message the OP here. Or just go in their official website and find if its listed a link for Github.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

I'm surprised they have not even made a support ticket system yet, that seems to be one of the most basic systems usually made for most crypto shit

Well, this project is kinda promising because they already listed on different exchanges and somehow the price of this one increase slowly.

I agree with you mate, slowly the price of their coin will increase but for them to be ble to achieve that they should be able to get more supporters to fund their project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

I agree with you mate, slowly the price of their coin will increase but for them to be ble to achieve that they should be able to get more supporters to fund their project.

Not only to have some good support but they have to work hard to make their system much more better which it will help the crypto space to be more useful than the traditional way. There's a lot of competition in the market so definitely they need to really make extra effort.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
I think, the team will consider it since they have noticed that in Airdrop, a lot of people are participating on it. Perhaps, more people will continue to be here and be part of this project if they will pursue this idea. And I'm sure supporters will be happy with this because the token are already listed in the exchange.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

I think, the team will consider it since they have noticed that in Airdrop, a lot of people are participating on it. Perhaps, more people will continue to be here and be part of this project if they will pursue this idea. And I'm sure supporters will be happy with this because the token are already listed in the exchange.

That's basically what they should also consider for them to get more support from the crypto community. As the coin was already in exchange, it has the bigger possibility to grow more and it's up to the team on how they handle the marketing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

In less than a week this project is starting to gain some attention and they are hopefully trying to make the effort to make is effectively successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: