Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
Yes i think also the need support from promotion.so they should announced a bounty program which will help them collect more investors & also promotion can make them more accessible to the people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
Yes i think also the need support from promotion.so they should announced a bounty program which will help them collect more investors & also promotion can make them more accessible to the people
Yes, exactly if they have time and enough funds to  do promotional offers why not. This will help and make the project more popular and famous in the crypto market community, and oyher thing they can also gain more investors once they captivate its interests.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

I'm surprised they have not even made a support ticket system yet, that seems to be one of the most basic systems usually made for most crypto shit

Well, this project is kinda promising because they already listed on different exchanges and somehow the price of this one increase slowly.

Absolutely,  they are new yet they already have few achievements that makes the project glamorous.  The other thing they need tl do is look for another strategies to make the project more understandable  and impressive.  So many can participate and invest the said project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

In less than a week this project is starting to gain some attention and they are hopefully trying to make the effort to make is effectively successful.
Very good mood. The popularity of the project is growing, it can be seen from the comments and questions asked by new users. So the success of the project is not far off.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

I don’t quite understand why the development team launches this airdrop, if the Skrumble coins are already present on some exchangers, as well as a coinmarketcap?
Are you seriously? Could you tell on which exchanges you can buy the project token? Since I may not properly search and can not find sites.
The token now can't bargain anywhere as it is impossible at this stage as still there was even no distribution. Don't pay attention to sayings of this user, he doesn't understand what speaks about.
Thanks for the explanation. And I have already begun to look for exchanges and exchangers where you can buy a token, but in fact it is not yet on sale. Now I will read the forum more closely.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

I don’t quite understand why the development team launches this airdrop, if the Skrumble coins are already present on some exchangers, as well as a coinmarketcap?
Are you seriously? Could you tell on which exchanges you can buy the project token? Since I may not properly search and can not find sites.
The token now can't bargain anywhere as it is impossible at this stage as still there was even no distribution. Don't pay attention to sayings of this user, he doesn't understand what speaks about.
Thanks for the explanation. And I have already begun to look for exchanges and exchangers where you can buy a token, but in fact it is not yet on sale. Now I will read the forum more closely.
This is useful information for us. But I'm also interested in when the airdrop launch starts? What date is this October?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I have question. How much percentage of profit for hold Skrumble at least 1 month, i mean ROI?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

In less than a week this project is starting to gain some attention and they are hopefully trying to make the effort to make is effectively successful.
Very good mood. The popularity of the project is growing, it can be seen from the comments and questions asked by new users. So the success of the project is not far off.
you are right, I also noticed that the project is gaining popularity and will soon be developing even faster. A large number of supporters will be able to attract more investors for this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

Do you mean bounty? I think many will come to the project only because of existence in him of airdrop that of course isn't really good, I hope and the real investors will appear too.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.

You have a point, it is quite impossible to ban bitcoin because of its time span, it was existed for how many years until now. Then it was already accepted to some supermarket or some money transfers. Bitcoin is very useful and very safe to use and that is one of those reason why many will love to use and have it.
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code
github?this is the Ethereum ERC 20 network token https://etherscan.io/token/0xd99b8a7fa48e25cce83b81812220a3e03bf64e5f  https://etherscan.io/address/0xd99b8a7fa48e25cce83b81812220a3e03bf64e5f#code
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

why does your contract have errors?
 Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

It's because the team of Skrumble project made the right moved to conduct an Airdrop in which will be the reasons why the project gain some good feedbacks and reviews. Hopefully, the team will also share some sort of informations regarding the improvement and progress of the platform so that it can attract more investors here in cryptocurrency community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

I have question. How much percentage of profit for hold Skrumble at least 1 month, i mean ROI?

I think there is no return on holding their token, it made in first place to act like utility token to unlock premium features on Dapp and also to reward active users on the platform. In term of investing, you need to set up a masternode when they launch their blockchain, or trade it on exchanges like other coins and tokens.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

I think there is no return on holding their token, it made in first place to act like utility token to unlock premium features on Dapp and also to reward active users on the platform. In term of investing, you need to set up a masternode when they launch their blockchain, or trade it on exchanges like other coins and tokens.
The way i see it is if you want to buy and hodl it might be probably a good idea in the long run since it might increase in prize but i think having masternode saves your time and energy

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code
Why? Every masternode coin will likely dont' wanna publish their code publicly because it might get copied from someone else.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

The way i see it is if you want to buy and hodl it might be probably a good idea in the long run since it might increase in prize but i think having masternode saves your time and energy
Just buy it already so you can maximize your profit and get rich because of this coin. Wish you lucky in the future, see ya.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

why does your contract have errors?
 Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

What will coming up next month for Skrumble coin? I mean the strategy the team will doing. Such as: new features, exchange listing, smt else.
lombardodeameliano

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

Why telegram says: "@skrumble not found" ... what's wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: