Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:32:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3647 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

I have installed the application but there is no bonus, please help, thank you
Please, screenshot the application before and after you have deposited... A slight word from you cannot help your bonus back...
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

Can I find out on which exchanges the sale of Skrumble tokens will be available? I hope it will be very popular exchanges that are popular with users.
At this time we do not have any exchange, but i think the team will public it soon when they get listing at official website and social media group.
Great. What exchange you have planned to get listed on in the future if the ICO has ended? Binance? Bittrex? or HitBTC?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

hopefully everything will run on schedule, just like in their roadmap,,
now this project is still an erc20 token,, until the main net launch, right ?
but, anyone can tell me how many coins for masternodes, when the main net launch ?
regards

You can find all the information if you visit the official site mate. I think the minimum will run to 1000 to 2k dollar to be able to run the masternodes.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:16:02 AM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

Is Skrumble Network SKM already listed on some site like Coinmarketcap? It will also good if they can receive some review from another site like ICOtracker etc.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

Is Skrumble Network SKM already listed on some site like Coinmarketcap? It will also good if they can receive some review from another site like ICOtracker etc.
Yes, good question buddy for this project. Additionally, is the Skrumble Network already been listed to some popular exchanges? Well good to see this project to reach more achievements ahead.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.
Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.
rapi

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Maybe I will join airdrop or something. But I need to know how big the goal is?
Zianingbu

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.
They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
if the team will continue to be so silent, then what will come of this good? On the contrary, you need to talk to people, listen to their advice.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
Its mostly that way at the beginning and am sure its not only skrumble here other tokens also seem affected and if ethereum is to affect the price it should affect tokens too
It is a matter of short period of time.As ethereum is falling,every token will get affected.but very soon all will be ok.& the team will take measures to correct this problem
Well, we just hope that it will happen because it's been a couple of months have already passed and still the value of ethereum are still in the low level. I guess much better for the team Skrumble to find more ways that can make their price to grow and not just depend in the situation of the market.
It will be good idea if the find a new way to grow their price.but problem is that all crypto price is related to the price of Ethereum.& another way will they have to work to improve people view to their project
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

hopefully everything will run on schedule, just like in their roadmap,,
now this project is still an erc20 token,, until the main net launch, right ?
but, anyone can tell me how many coins for masternodes, when the main net launch ?
regards

You can find all the information if you visit the official site mate. I think the minimum will run to 1000 to 2k dollar to be able to run the masternodes.

With the crypto situation these days do you really want to drop around 2000$ on a new coin's masternode when existing masternodes are barely surviving
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:58:45 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 07:14:59 PM by Jesusghergo

Yes, good question buddy for this project. Additionally, is the Skrumble Network already been listed to some popular exchanges? Well good to see this project to reach more achievements ahead.
Del
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

I agree with social media campaigns, for it will not only help the supporter gain some but it will also boost their popularity as what you have said, so it is an alternative way of promoting the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
They required certain obligations from the higher officials dealing with discussions and when all levels are approved then there will be a green flag with the launch of various campaigns.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

I agree with social media campaigns, for it will not only help the supporter gain some but it will also boost their popularity as what you have said, so it is an alternative way of promoting the project.
We also required a proper videos about the project with complete explaination which allows us to explain sharing the link to the investors which add a value for us in sharing the details and investors feels to take an immediate look that allows time saving and quick positive results.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Skrumble network is down by -18.69 percent within just the 24 hour time frame. It seems there is a huge whale dictating the price of this token.
Its mostly that way at the beginning and am sure its not only skrumble here other tokens also seem affected and if ethereum is to affect the price it should affect tokens too
It is a matter of short period of time.As ethereum is falling,every token will get affected.but very soon all will be ok.& the team will take measures to correct this problem
Well, we just hope that it will happen because it's been a couple of months have already passed and still the value of ethereum are still in the low level. I guess much better for the team Skrumble to find more ways that can make their price to grow and not just depend in the situation of the market.
It will be good idea if the find a new way to grow their price.but problem is that all crypto price is related to the price of Ethereum.& another way will they have to work to improve people view to their project
If we get scored more on new deployment activities, innovative launches and focus on our foundation and scope we launched the project we can gain more investors and business instead we just discuss on back lagged price of crypto.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

if the team will continue to be so silent, then what will come of this good? On the contrary, you need to talk to people, listen to their advice.
Have you tried discussing things about their project on their telegram group? Most of admin of a project are more active on telegram since it is much easier to reply and discuss on telegram.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

Have you tried discussing things about their project on their telegram group? Most of admin of a project are more active on telegram since it is much easier to reply and discuss on telegram.
This is a good initiative they have taken connecting with the official telegram channel for faster communication as get more disappointed with various projects when there is no quick response we get disappointed and this way we can feel the standard of the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Judging by all statements of developers the project will be ready for a long-term outlook. Therefore, of course, enter aidrop, do not miss such opportunity.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

Judging by all statements of developers the project will be ready for a long-term outlook. Therefore, of course, enter aidrop, do not miss such opportunity.
The Airdrop of Srumble project is very a good opportunity to those people who always seeks. Aside from being listed already in some exchange, the project will have a potential to succeed because of it's functions that is very useful here in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: