Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Maybe I will join airdrop or something. But I need to know how big the goal is?
Judging by all statements of developers the project will be ready for a long-term outlook. Therefore, of course, enter aidrop, do not miss such opportunity.
I'm sure the project is ready to realize all the goals that the team has set for itself for the future. That is why now there are so many people who join this airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Judging by all statements of developers the project will be ready for a long-term outlook. Therefore, of course, enter aidrop, do not miss such opportunity.
The Airdrop of Srumble project is very a good opportunity to those people who always seeks. Aside from being listed already in some exchange, the project will have a potential to succeed because of it's functions that is very useful here in crypto world.
thanks to some reviews or ratings, can i be sure that this project is really worthy of my attention? Of course I am attracted to the opportunity to participate in the airdrop campaign.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.
Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.

Maybe, they have other strategies on how they are going to get support from the crypto community. But I think it's still better to have a bounty campaign because this is the basic and definitely the effective way of promoting such project IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

I'm sure the project is ready to realize all the goals that the team has set for itself for the future. That is why now there are so many people who join this airdrop.
Definitely, they are joining the airdrop due to the fact that it's already in exchange.  Also, it's just so simple to join and probably more bounty hunters will grab with this kind of opportunity.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Any other plans to launch another campaign like a bounty for translation, videos or just simple social media campaigns? That will automatically boost skrumble popularity on the internet.
Yes, they will increase, but apparently they will not do that. Too much time has passed and nothing has been created. And this should be done from the very beginning of the launch of the project.
They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
they already have tokens listed on exchanges so I think is best if we just hang a little to find out more about them

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Definitely, they are joining the airdrop due to the fact that it's already in exchange.  Also, it's just so simple to join and probably more bounty hunters will grab with this kind of opportunity.

Yes many are joining the airdrop because of the profit they may earn. It is also because it is easy to become a member in the said airdrop. This would really help to make the project more attractive and become one of the most visited project in crypto market. Im sure that many would love to take this opportunity and soon this project will be successful.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

Maybe, they have other strategies on how they are going to get support from the crypto community. But I think it's still better to have a bounty campaign because this is the basic and definitely the effective way of promoting such project IMO.
Yes. It would be a big help to have bounty programs to make sure that the project will be promoted in social medias and in the forum. But before that, the team must have to work or focus on how to make the price of this coin increase because as of the moment, SKM token is very cheap.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

I agree with social media campaigns, for it will not only help the supporter gain some but it will also boost their popularity as what you have said, so it is an alternative way of promoting the project.
We also required a proper videos about the project with complete explaination which allows us to explain sharing the link to the investors which add a value for us in sharing the details and investors feels to take an immediate look that allows time saving and quick positive results.
The matter is that it is rather difficult to present work of the project to the video presentations as it still is officially not started and does not work, we can see only its approximate plan.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

I have installed the application but there is no bonus, please help, thank you

If you want to participate in beta testing to get reward, you should not download it from the public link on the website, there is a specific telegram room called SN beta testing  ( https://t.me/SNBetaTesting ), admin there will give link to it. Anyway, I am not sure if they are still offering rewards for this job, So you will better if you ask them by yourself on that group.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

What bonus do you mean at Skrumble application? As i know so far they don't have any bonus at this time, right?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:08:23 AM

hopefully everything will run on schedule, just like in their roadmap,,
now this project is still an erc20 token,, until the main net launch, right ?
but, anyone can tell me how many coins for masternodes, when the main net launch ?
regards
Well, i have same opinion like you about Skrumble Network roadmap and schedule, we really need the determine and stable at this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

What bonus do you mean at Skrumble application? As i know so far they don't have any bonus at this time, right?
Yeah, there is no bonuses right now since they have no plan about the bonus. He might be talking about the airdrop, I'm pretty sure he was.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

If you want to participate in beta testing to get reward, you should not download it from the public link on the website, there is a specific telegram room called SN beta testing  ( https://t.me/SNBetaTesting ), admin there will give link to it. Anyway, I am not sure if they are still offering rewards for this job, So you will better if you ask them by yourself on that group.
Great. Quite a good group right there. I will test the platform rightaway and gonna be here for a short of review of the beta test.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

As far as I know you need to stake tokens and coins from your wallet try investing from it. But its pretty expensive for required minimum.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:00:32 AM

They surely have great plans about this project so lets just be more patient and wait for their updates while they are still silently strategizing their marketing campaigns.
they already have tokens listed on exchanges so I think is best if we just hang a little to find out more about them

They are already listed on many exchanges and also Coinmarket cap add them to the site. Its good news to see that the price of this coin or token is increasing slowly.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

Sadly I cannot see any other new updates from the team. Did you try contacting them on their telegram channel? Or they are just busy for improvements to be implemented soon?

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

Sadly I cannot see any other new updates from the team. Did you try contacting them on their telegram channel? Or they are just busy for improvements to be implemented soon?
I believe they are setup with various discussions to bring the better announcememt currently they seem to be in Agile meet and as a chamber they may revert us with good news, hope that launch interesting campaigns with our bitcoin talk platform.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

They are already listed on many exchanges and also Coinmarket cap add them to the site. Its good news to see that the price of this coin or token is increasing slowly.

Those depends on successful deployment activities of the project at the same time and the architect is also accordingly focusing on new innovative methodologies and proceeding with a data sheet of all those recommendations for the CEO of Skumble.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

Yes many are joining the airdrop because of the profit they may earn. It is also because it is easy to become a member in the said airdrop. This would really help to make the project more attractive and become one of the most visited project in crypto market. Im sure that many would love to take this opportunity and soon this project will be successful.
It is still not a bad choice for joining in the airdrop. It is a previlige for every participant to join in the airdrop and do proceed with the same support of sharing about the project which exposures we are doing officially.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

As far as I know you need to stake tokens and coins from your wallet try investing from it. But its pretty expensive for required minimum.
To my analysis they have kept a minimum condition however in return for all our valuable investments we will also do have the subsequent profits and we can do find ways for active participation as i also felt the same but me and my friend shared and participated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: