Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:12:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3647 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

T
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.
Well, yes. You were totally right that this thread is not linked to the coinmarketcap. Could you give a touch to the developer against the issue pls?
Hoping the same here too buddy, that the Skrumble Network team should notice this matter and issue and by that, they will make a move to what solution is necessary for the Skrumble Network to be able to be listed to the coinmarketcap.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
Also noticed that social activity has declined. And I want to note that it has decreased not only here but also in other projects. I wonder what it can be connected with.
I think this is due to the difficult market situation. Many people are now wary of new projects and, all the more, are cautiously investing.
Yes, it is quite real. I hope that it will end soon and the projects will be able to realize themselves.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

The public activity has gone down exponentially,what does the team has planned to counter this?
Also noticed that social activity has declined. And I want to note that it has decreased not only here but also in other projects. I wonder what it can be connected with.
I think this is due to the difficult market situation. Many people are now wary of new projects and, all the more, are cautiously investing.
Yes, it is quite real. I hope that it will end soon and the projects will be able to realize themselves.
Well, I hope that at least by the end of this year the market situation will improve. This will significantly affect the development of the project Skrumble.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.
So what does that mean bud if they dont have announcement linked on their coinmarketcap account? What matter in my own opinion is that they can be trusted since they invested to be listed in cmc.
It is not a project problem, it is exclusive a problem of a coinmarketcap as for some reason they did not add announcement in the right place.

Zianingbu

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

I have a question, two week from started this topic, what is new or something change at our project, everybody?

This also I have been waiting for days now. The OP or admin is pretty busy or just ignoring people queries and question like the launching of bounty campaigns.
I'm even a little offended that administrators do not pay attention to all the questions that users leave to them. I hope they fix it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Even if it was banned on a country and everyone caught will have a consequences of their action, still it cannot be avoided that there are still people using cryptocurrencies, they will always have a choice as long as there is internet.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.

Bitcoin cannot be banned. You can completely block the Internet and be in the stone age). It is possible to punish people for using cryptocurrency if this use is proven. It is possible to prohibit writing about cryptocurrency in controlled media. But you can not just ban bitcoin)
Yes you are right. It's impossible to bann the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency beacuse they all are digital currencies and if you want to bann them you have to bann the internet ,and it's impossible that's why we can say that it's impossible to bann cryptocurrency.
Even if it was banned on a country and everyone caught will have a consequences of their action, still it cannot be avoided that there are still people using cryptocurrencies, they will always have a choice as long as there is internet.
Yeah, they can use deep web or change their IP addresses using VPN in order to avoid getting tracked by their government. And about the registration you are talking about that may have country restriction, then you can try using VPN to change your IP and set to different country and try registering again.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.

So, this must be need to have an attention because being not active can cause doubt to the people who will probably want to know the progress of the platform. Communication should always be open so that people can understand more about how the features of the project would work.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.
The fact that they do not appear on social networks cannot speak about bad, probably are really too busy with the project. Anyway, shortly we will receive some answers.

Then why they are still quite wherein people really wanted to know the reason behind it. We know that it's more better if the team could be more active especially about communicating with their clients. This is a concern that shouldn't be missed for them to be clear of the doubts.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

So what does that mean bud if they dont have announcement linked on their coinmarketcap account? What matter in my own opinion is that they can be trusted since they invested to be listed in cmc.
It is not a project problem, it is exclusive a problem of a coinmarketcap as for some reason they did not add announcement in the right place.
But the team must have to published or share it to the community for them to be aware about the happenings of this project. They must have to be active in giving informations on what are their plans ahead so that we can be prepared always and we can have an idea. Just like what other projects did.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

I have a question, two week from started this topic, what is new or something change at our project, everybody?

This also I have been waiting for days now. The OP or admin is pretty busy or just ignoring people queries and question like the launching of bounty campaigns.
I'm even a little offended that administrators do not pay attention to all the questions that users leave to them. I hope they fix it.
So, on what questions the answer specifically was not received? I think that the command quickly for everything otvechatt in messengers, for example in Telegram, at a forum there can be delays and it is absolutely normal.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

But the team must have to published or share it to the community for them to be aware about the happenings of this project. They must have to be active in giving informations on what are their plans ahead so that we can be prepared always and we can have an idea. Just like what other projects did.
but unfortunately not all developers collaborate so openly with their supporters. Many projects lack a good manager who would communicate with project supporters.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Well, yes. You were totally right that this thread is not linked to the coinmarketcap. Could you give a touch to the developer against the issue pls?
Hoping the same here too buddy, that the Skrumble Network team should notice this matter and issue and by that, they will make a move to what solution is necessary for the Skrumble Network to be able to be listed to the coinmarketcap.
Their marketing team are unquestionably doing all their efforts to make this project work. As a proof the token is displayed in coinmarketcap.
As we can the procedures in which the project team is doing right now is quite impressive. They making things more informative and advantage for the both sides. They continuously pushing for the project developments and to ensure the public satisfactions specialy the investors and the participants.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Quite a good example to make the developer catch the whole thread to be replied. Let me say if its not change anything
Let's all calm mates, we are not sure yet what is the reasons of the project, but I am pretty sure the team specialy the admin  are busy to give, hopefully they will finish their updates so they can get back the pending and quires and questions.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

The fact that they do not appear on social networks cannot speak about bad, probably are really too busy with the project. Anyway, shortly we will receive some answers.

Then why they are still quite wherein people really wanted to know the reason behind it. We know that it's more better if the team could be more active especially about communicating with their clients. This is a concern that shouldn't be missed for them to be clear of the doubts.

Communications is one of the important thing that  people and developer wants. We cannot deny the fact that we sometimes in doubt because of lack of knowledge. Best thing to do is that the team, the supporters and people will keep in touch.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

I think them making announcement here is quite enough as most ico use bitcointalk for such the way i see this is there is basically no need for multiple announcements. Just one should statisfy the whole link

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

Coinmarketcap is place to check price ! no more. you want announcement and update, follow their blog on this link https://skrumble.network/blog/. As I mentioned before there is weekly update on everything even airdrop and bounty.  Projects need visitors to their website that why they prefer to make it on their blog, plus they post it as reply here only few people will see that reply.
lobster88

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

Communications is one of the important thing that  people and developer wants. We cannot deny the fact that we sometimes in doubt because of lack of knowledge. Best thing to do is that the team, the supporters and people will keep in touch.
That is really true buddy. A certain crypto project really needs a good communication and connection with their people to keep their community in growth. Well,,the Skrumble Network team should really keep in touch with the people for them to unleashed the doubt and keep the investors and supporters growing.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: