Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.

Those are the lucky people who the first to test and download their apps so as a reward they gain good Skrumble tokens.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.

Coinmarketcap is place to check price ! no more. you want announcement and update, follow their blog on this link https://skrumble.network/blog/. As I mentioned before there is weekly update on everything even airdrop and bounty.  Projects need visitors to their website that why they prefer to make it on their blog, plus they post it as reply here only few people will see that reply.

As I know its not the only price checking area. You can see all the different kinds of information about the project. Like trading, market cap, wallets, sites and listed exchange sites they are listed.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.

This is the good features of the project if you are finding good for investing. I recently visit coinmarketcap and saw its good that they have stable and steady price in sKrumble.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.

Coinmarketcap is place to check price ! no more. you want announcement and update, follow their blog on this link https://skrumble.network/blog/. As I mentioned before there is weekly update on everything even airdrop and bounty.  Projects need visitors to their website that why they prefer to make it on their blog, plus they post it as reply here only few people will see that reply.

As I know its not the only price checking area. You can see all the different kinds of information about the project. Like trading, market cap, wallets, sites and listed exchange sites they are listed.

Lots of factors that need to consider when checking the token\coin if they have potential in the future or it is just fall into a useless asset. This is why people need to do a lot of effort if they want to make sure they wouldn't fall into nothing. This token is already in the exchanges and what the dev should do is find ways to pump its value.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
That shows the developers transparency and professional algorithm beating the next level launch with new innovation added to the platform and this fill the trust to choose Skrumble.
connecoin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

This is the good features of the project if you are finding good for investing. I recently visit coinmarketcap and saw its good that they have stable and steady price in sKrumble.

It's good to hear that the price of SKM stabilize despite of the situation now in the market. I'm pretty sure that when bitcoins and all altcoins gets back to it's price before, this coin will generates more investors that will make the project become more successful here in crpyto world.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

It's good to hear that the price of SKM stabilize despite of the situation now in the market. I'm pretty sure that when bitcoins and all altcoins gets back to it's price before, this coin will generates more investors that will make the project become more successful here in crpyto world.
Quite a good thing to see that the developer will be available to make the project more better than ever. I wish they could do something about this.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Most likely not a successful project for an own blockchain because it is not unique since there are so many projects have their own.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

What good you find at coinmarketcap, please do share your analysis that will enable every crypto individual and the project investors understand the positive advantage which adds value to our analysis to make a right choice.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

They can also do participate with more campaigns in bitcointalk to gain more visibility and they do focus based on the fund allocations accordingly to manage all the digital zones and in UAE we get merely direct investors at a greater level when we have a right approach of broadcasting our project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Pretty much every single full fledged coin has it's own blockchain, well most ERC20 tokens shitcoins don't, they just rely on the existing ETH blockchain
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

Most likely not a successful project for an own blockchain because it is not unique since there are so many projects have their own.
Of course, today there are a lot of identical or similar projects. The most important thing for developers is to properly develop advertising for their project; this will help attract more supporters.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Yes, as you can see, users who do not mind taking part in the development of the project are quite a lot.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

Of course, today there are a lot of identical or similar projects. The most important thing for developers is to properly develop advertising for their project; this will help attract more supporters.
I agree. Advertising the project will be a good way to achieved the heights because it can captivates people's interest and attentions in which will lead to join and invest in the project. It will also give better awareness to the public that can generates more partnerships from the others.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

I believe that advertising needs to hire professionals who know how to create advertising for the project. And not only advertising from the text, it is possible advertising and video.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

I believe that advertising needs to hire professionals who know how to create advertising for the project. And not only advertising from the text, it is possible advertising and video.

In addition, it also needs high amount of money for the payment of advertisement. But there are lots of ways to promote the project. It depends on what strategy they should follow or do.This would really help in terms of making it popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: