Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter  (Read 1554 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Bounty hunters have different purpose , other hunters wants to earn token for their investment and some bounty hunter wants only money that' why they always dump their tokens .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

As a bounty hunter, we are part of ICO ecosystem. We have them to advertise the project on social media with our talents and skills and we get paid in token . The truth is that is a win-win situation because project can't this type of cheap advertisement in any other platforms.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

In my own opinion regarding your question if what's the sole aim of bounty hunters, their aim is to be able to participate in a high paying campaign such as signature campaign that could be able to pay them for the services that they have done such as promoting the ICO and hoping that the tokens that they will receive will have a high market value.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Bounty hunters have different purpose , other hunters wants to earn token for their investment and some bounty hunter wants only money that' why they always dump their tokens .
Whatever the reason, the ultimate reason for bounty hunters is to make money and sell it right after receiving it. Most bounty hunters are those who need money and they will sell it all and see if it is their salary. They are not interested in what the project would be like if they dumped it

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

For me, the goal of a bounty hunter is very obvious, to earn money by investing time and effort. A lot of people are looking down on bounty hunters because majority of them dumped their coin they moment it got listed. I don't see any problem with that because they have the right to sell their hard earned coin anytime they want to. Instead of hating bounty hunters, I thank they should be thankful for them because they are one of the reason why an ICO was successful.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

As a bounty hunter their sole aim was to get profit through joining in any ico project campaign. It is no different from an applicant who is looking for a job to earn  a difference as we are a freelancer, just as an applicants receives a job is obliged to wake up early to spend 8 hours up to 12 hours in the company. Same goes with us as bounty hunters we are obliged to do the task needed for us to earn weekly stakes so in the end of the project we will be compensate according to our deeds we spend in the project campaign.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Why participate in new campaigns? Of course, get a reward. Not because of enthusiasm. This is the only reason I see it.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

Huh, Bounty hunter is a job. The basic characteristic is the money. In the crypto market, the value of money (crypto) has many options. Most of the bonus participants are hoping to find really good projects and be able to make a living based on their efforts. I was one of them.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Regarding this matter if what's the sole aim of the bounty hunter I guess I can say that the sole aim of the bounty hunters is to be able to find a legit bounty that would be able to pay them with a high value crypto currencies in the market so that they could be able to sell it also in a high price.
astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

most of bounty hunters are hunt for the reward. I'm doing it too. and I think theres nothing wrong with that because everyone gets what they need.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

The sole aim of a bounty is to get rich with minimal effort?
Which is why bounty hunters never get rich? lol

Well, there are basically two different types of bounty hunters: spammers and hodlers.
Spammers are by far more numerous.
They are the kind that join multiple, even dozens of bounties at once.
Their goal is to get as many coins as they can and sell as many as they can.
The only way it is possible to do this is to copy/past, spam, plagiarize, cheat, and have a lot of dummy accounts.
Also, they tend to dump the coin as soon as they can, crashing the value and potential of the very coin they were "promoting".
Yeah, they are terrible.

Hodlers are more selective of the bounties they do, basically quality over quantity.
They approach bounties like an ICO so they research, do due dilligence, and hodl for value.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

In my own opinion regarding your question if what's the sole aim of bounty hunters, their aim is to be able to participate in a high paying campaign such as signature campaign that could be able to pay them for the services that they have done such as promoting the ICO and hoping that the tokens that they will receive will have a high market value.
That's right because I am a bounty hunter and I think there is no other reason than that because there is nothing more profitable for bounty hunters than getting a large amount of reward coins and having a high selling value but of course it's not easy to get them

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

The name speaks for itself - a bounty hunter. You take one and go on with the other. But the good bounty hunter still thinks about when to sell his tokens, immediately after the listing or to wait a little bit (which depends on the project he was involved in). But anyway, ICO projects have a big "profit" from all bounty hunters.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

As a bounty hunter your sole aim is to get some free tokens from a project by working or advertising for that project. Bounty hunters in one way or the other also helps in the spread of the good news about the projects.

It means the bottom line sole aim of the bounty hunters is to get a rewards which is the token they've promoted it during its campaign running, isn't right? And that rewards is profit and it will only be happen if we sell their token in the exchange site platform where there is buyers and sellers.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

The goal of bounty hunters is to advertise the project in any way so that it reaches a hard cap, and for this we will be paid with project tokens.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

Regarding this matter if what's the sole aim of the bounty hunter I guess I can say that the sole aim of the bounty hunters is to be able to find a legit bounty that would be able to pay them with a high value crypto currencies in the market so that they could be able to sell it also in a high price.
In return, the bounty hunter's goal would be to earn more income to pass on his life, so when the coin is exchanged they are ready to sell the coin at a low price when they need money. But that's a really sad thing because the bounty hunter is always the penny dude.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

don't know of the many new cryptos which could possibly be crypto. one of the goals is certainly looking for enough bounty results have the potential to do the job without capital. It's certainly been a pretty give the good thing and even much of the bounty hunter who's been left to be successful from the results of this bounty.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

what makes you interested in knowing that?
I think there are many choices here for you. and you can speculate in investing or trading
Forget about bounty hunters, look for knowledge that can bring you benefits starting with today.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

I seek for promising projects, there was one period when I couldn't find promising projects so I didn't join campaigns and sometimes you can find many promising projects so you don't know which one to choose.

so when the coin is exchanged they are ready to sell the coin at a low price when they need money. But that's a really sad thing because the bounty hunter is always the penny dude.
All tokens I had and sold are below ico price. Sold once to soon and many times to late.  Undecided
I am thinking of rebuying several tokens I sold.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

The aims are to promote the projects which you are working for and to make money. People generally forget the first part, and focus on earning money, but the main reason why they give you free tokens is that because the team wants you to promote and advertise their ICO/project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: