Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2019, 09:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 16918 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
superjj

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Splendid news, everyone! MobileGO airdrop is almost here!

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules couldn’t have been more simple. All you need to do is follow us on social media and fill out a form. That’s it! MGO tokens will soon be transferred to your Ethereum wallet!

Hurry up, though! The first 1,000 people to fulfil the conditions will get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 will get 1 MGO. In order for you not to miss the opportunity, we will post an additional reminder before the airdrop launch on our media channels.

Stay tuned and keep your eyes open! 

really looking forward to it!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
superjj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

not clear to me cause the price increases? nothing new was presented, but the volume suddenly sprang up several times in the falling market was very good. what is the secret of such growth?

I think this is all because of their very incremental and uncommon approach to their project

Yes. I spend here a lot of time because these guys look like they have some revolutionary thoughts on all of it.
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Yes. I spend here a lot of time because these guys look like they have some revolutionary thoughts on all of it.

I've noticed the same!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

Is this how I understand the token of the gaming platform? Does the project have a finished game or is everything just in the plans for the future?

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Is this how I understand the token of the gaming platform? Does the project have a finished game or is everything just in the plans for the future?

MGO supports 500+ games for now.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

by the way, it is 500+ millions of gamers  Cheesy
superjj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

what exact games do they support?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

what exact games do they support?

I'm not really a gamer but I think all the games that work with Xsolla.
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 197
Merit: 14

For a few seconds, I once owned 648 Bitcoins.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules[...]

That's not an airdrop. That is a bounty campaign.

Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

Hi, what are the differences?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

MGO token airdrop will start on November 2 and last for 5 days. The rules couldn’t have been more simple. All you need to do is follow us on social media and fill out a form. That’s it! MGO tokens will soon be transferred to your Ethereum wallet!

Hurry up, though! The first 1,000 people to fulfil the conditions will get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 will get 1 MGO. In order for you not to miss the opportunity, we will post an additional reminder before the airdrop launch on our media channels.

So this airdrop will be only Twitter users or you will add other social media channels as well. This is good step to make involve new people in this project and let the community grow when they will get choice for it.
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

Hi, what are the differences?

I think this is the talk about terms.
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

So this airdrop will be only Twitter users or you will add other social media channels as well. This is good step to make involve new people in this project and let the community grow when they will get choice for it.

I think that only twitter can produce the real interest belong concerned people.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

I think that only twitter can produce the real interest belong concerned people.

what do you think about facebook foe ex.?
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

I don't know much of a bitcoin community in there.
Anzorchik777

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

But there are a lot of gaming communities!
basil-usa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

But there are a lot of gaming communities!

Sounds fair. Perhaps admins should pay attention to that.
byzz74

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

hello, If you need a French translation, I will do it, contact me.
5ensei

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

The problem with airdrops linked to various social media accounts is that they are over run with bots so there might not be a widespread distribution as 1 person might have hundreds of accounts so in reality less than 100 people will received the free MGO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.