Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2019, 01:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 16836 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FCj119

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Hello everyone! Me as A MGO tokenholder is really delighted with recent news! Partnership with Xsolla! What could be better? (Only token price rocketing 1000X times, yep?
Hey! You heard about it? I have recently found this information too! Good news spread well. I can not wait to see the first results of this partnership!

Broh, you already can glance them! THe price increased by 10% so far. It is just the beginning! Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Hello everyone! Me as A MGO tokenholder is really delighted with recent news! Partnership with Xsolla! What could be better? (Only token price rocketing 1000X times, yep?
Hey! You heard about it? I have recently found this information too! Good news spread well. I can not wait to see the first results of this partnership!

Broh, you already can glance them! THe price increased by 10% so far. It is just the beginning! Cool

Yeah! I have noticed it yesterday but didnt draw my attention. I hope to see the same dynamics as we previously had on 1st-10th of October, Great month for NGO!
FCj119

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Yeah! I have noticed it yesterday but didnt draw my attention. I hope to see the same dynamics as we previously had on 1st-10th of October, Great month for NGO!
Completely agree with you! As said before this partnership will bring much positive thoughts to MGO holders! It is great to see that the CEO's are always finding a way to develop their legacy!
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Completely agree with you! As said before this partnership will bring much positive thoughts to MGO holders! It is great to see that the CEO's are always finding a way to develop their legacy!
The partnership news will give a short-term hype, and can i ask you a question? did you believe if this one still has a potential to recover its price in the bitcoin terms?
I have heard the team of this project has split.

█▄             
                                                        ███▄           
                                                        █████▄         
       ▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄       
     ▄█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████████████████████▄     
   ▄███████████████████▀              ▀████████████████████████████▄   
 ▄██████████████████▀     ▄▄██████▄▄     ▀▀██████████████████████████▄ 
▄█████████████████▀    ▄█████████████▄          ▀█████████████████████▀
████████████████▀     ▄███████████████▄▄█████▄    ▀█████████████████▀ 
████████████▀        ▄█████████████████████████▄        ▀█████████▀  ▄██
████████▀     ▄▄███▄▄████████████████████████████ ▄████▄   ▀████▀  ▄████
██████▀     ▄████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▀▀  ▄██████
████▀  ▄   ███████████████████████████████████████████████    ▄█████████
██▀  ▄███▄  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀   ▄███████████
▀  ▄███████▄  ▀█████▀ ▀██████████████████████████▀ ▀▀▀▀   ▄█████████████
 ▄███████████▄         ▀████████████▀▀██████████▀       ▄██████████████
  ▀█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███████▀    ▀█████▀▀   ▄███████████████████ 
    ▀██████████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▄         ▄███████████████████▀ 
      ▀████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▀   
        ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀     
          ▀█████                                                       
            ▀███
.files.fm library.

blackberry_pie

Activity: 436
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

https://imgur.com/a/gHdTsCu

Hello everyone!
Today is a very special day, and it’s hard to contain our excitement as we announce a new and revolutionary chapter in the history of MobileGO (MGO) tokens—and, as we’d like to think, in the history of the global gaming industry altogether. Starting today, our tokens have been added to Xsolla’s list of over 700 payment methods, and will be given a special focus by the platform. When a few months ago we promised you to make all the efforts to promote our tokens, this was the best news we could have hoped to bring you, and today this news has become reality. We are absolutely thrilled and completely humbled to share this moment with you. GAME coins are expected to be added this November.

With Xsolla’s current roster of 500+ games that accept MGO (check out the full list of world famous titles here: www.mobilego.io ), hundreds of millions of gamers worldwide will receive immediate access to this extensive array of choices, as they use their tokens to both pay and play. Xsolla’s tools and services operate in over 200 countries, in more than 20 languages, and 130 currencies. It is the only end-to-end product suite that focuses solely on the worldwide game development community.

Here’s why this major breakthrough will change the very nature of MobileGO (MGO). In order to truly transform the gaming industry and meaningfully contribute to the tokenized future of the world, the MGO token had to expand its scale of operations. Now that it’s integrated with Xsolla Pay Station, it has finally become a global-scale payment method, offering limitless possibilities for gamers worldwide. Operating on a smart contract, MGO is now an incredibly safe, fast, and anonymous payment option. The use of MGO as a payment method on such an advanced platform as Xsolla gives the token a necessary boost to expand its presence among millions of gamers all over the globe.

Serving just the video game industry, Xsolla caters to businesses of every size, from indie to enterprise, with such instruments as Xsolla Pay Station and its #1 Anti-fraud solution, Xsolla Partner Network, Xsolla Site Builder, Xsolla Store, Xsolla Login, and Xsolla Launcher. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities such as Valve, Twitch, Ubisoft, Epic Games, and PUBG Corporation.

This is such exciting news for our token holders. On the one hand, this partnership will ensure their immediate access to Xsolla’s wide array of desktop and mobile game options. On the other, it will fuel the popularity of our tokens, increasing their investment appeal and value, and promoting them to millions of gamers around the world.

Some time ago, we promised to invest our efforts in enhancing and promoting our tokens. Today’s announcement testifies to our commitment to deliver on all of our promises. Moreover, we want you, our loyal customers, to know that this is just the beginning of our long and happy journey. Together, we will keep on building a better future for everyone.

Stay tuned for more exciting news to come!

More than 500 games will be available on the platform! This is a serious statement Smiley
Greenwinter

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

oh, this is great news regarding Xsolla. now the token price should be increased for sure

P.S: a little advice: MobileGO_official account must be merited as soon as it reaches jr.member rank. then images will be shown in a proper way instead of links
OrangePotato

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Do the latest news mean that all of us will soon be able to arrange tournaments? that's great if so, I've been waiting for this for so long.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

This collaboration actually opens new opportunities for the community, in case of token usability. Will see the volumes later Smiley
roterdam

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

interested to BUY CASASCIUS

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

this recent rise in price it's an excellent time to dump these useless tokens!! Wink Grin
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 882
Merit: 263

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

Xsolla Adds Mobilego (MGO) as a New Payment Method for Developers and Gamers Globally

MGO becomes the first-ever altcoin to be accepted on Xsolla, one of the world’s largest payment processors with a staggering reach of 500+ million users! To say that being a permanent part of Xsolla’s 700+ payment methods opens a new revolutionary chapter in the token’s history will be a huge underestimation. This dramatically transforms the very nature and scope of MGO and gives it powers that it could not have imagined before and that other alternative coins could only envy.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/xsolla-adds-mobilego-mgo-as-new-payment-method/

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
mikeormike

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

Hey there everyone, found you on exchanges, looks like hype is truly high. Can you tell me more about the project and why is everyone discussing?

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more
mikeormike

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Hello there! Aren't you aware? MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts!! Check the first page of the thread for more

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Ok, will check shortly, thank you! And why that many people discussing, don't you know?

I do know! Have you read the latest release?  Smiley
mikeormike

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Not really.. What are you basically talking about, please? I am new to the project

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that
mikeormike

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

The point is that Xsolla adds MGO as new payment method for developers and gamers GLABALLY! Just imagine that

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

Is this real??? Xsolla and Mobile GO? This is an incredible news for all the gamers worldwide!!!

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool
log63amg

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool

Sorry, what is Xsolla?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

I do know! Have you read the latest release?  Smiley

Yep! Kinda sweet surprise for us all! This is what we call great news  Cool

Sorry, what is Xsolla?

Founded in 2005  by Alexander Agapitov, Xsolla (former 2Pay) is providing payment services via local payment methods (cash kiosks, prepaid cards, money orders and e-wallets). The company was initially targeted at Russian game developers and publishers. Having added PayPal and SMS payment options, 2Pay entered the CIS market and started its global expansion Smiley Kinda really popular
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.