Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2019, 01:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry  (Read 16603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CORNEL

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

We’re listening! You’ve asked us to prolong the airdrop campaign, so we have good news! Airdrop has been prolonged till Sunday evening, November 11, 23:59 GMT +3. This means another chance to become a happy owner of MGO https://airdrop.mobilego.io/ !

A brief reminder on how to join: Follow MobileGO on social media, fill out a form, and get 1 MGO! It’s as simple as that.

But hurry up, because time is running short. Don’t miss this great opportunity and share the news with your friends!

From my point of view conditions for airdrop are very strict where people have to follow them on all social media channels at the moment some are afraid of Facebook. Please keep this optional I think one or two is enough to get qualify.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitmenbcn

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

We’re listening! You’ve asked us to prolong the airdrop campaign, so we have good news! Airdrop has been prolonged till Sunday evening, November 11, 23:59 GMT +3. This means another chance to become a happy owner of MGO https://airdrop.mobilego.io/ !

A brief reminder on how to join: Follow MobileGO on social media, fill out a form, and get 1 MGO! It’s as simple as that.

But hurry up, because time is running short. Don’t miss this great opportunity and share the news with your friends!

From my point of view conditions for airdrop are very strict where people have to follow them on all social media channels at the moment some are afraid of Facebook. Please keep this optional I think one or two is enough to get qualify.
Like another person said this is not an airdrop is a bounty campaign.
Mkmanik

Activity: 726
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

Guys don't miss the chance.you can easily get 2 or 1 MGO coin doing a simple task. here is the airdrop link: https://airdrop.mobilego.io/

DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

Anyone tried the swap yet with success?  Been quiet here.  This is huge news
stoletss

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

yep, looks like everyone's migrated to their telegram chat Smiley
I did, went pretty fast, no issues whatsoever.
stoletss

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

MGO, a token of the future, is not used by gamers only—although a whopping 500,000,000 adopters is a more than impressive number! Publishers can also get royalty payouts in MGO, which has numerous benefits over other currencies.
First, it is extraordinarily fast. Requests are processed three times per week, which means that it will take you only about 60 hours to get paid. Second, it is convenient. You can set a slide scale percentage of your choice and get as much of your payout in tokens as you wish. And third, it is profitable! You can hold on to your tokens as an investment or cash them out.
Watch our short video to learn more about how it works!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWciDnH7Bg

Hello, mods. I didn't manage to find the answer in the video: how is this connected with Xsolla?
no-ice-please

Activity: 800
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Same here with the wMGO thing, we've been promised a swap since July and still waiting, although to be a bit fairer the new team has said it will be done in September which is only a 2 month delay. Bought some cheap wMGO in the mean time to get some arbitrage when it's finally released

Some arbitrage? How is there potential for arbitrage gains if you purchase before the swap?

Exactly, the price of eMGO is currently over 9000 (used to be over 11,000). The price on waves DEX is currently lower than 9000 sats, but used to be around 7500 sats. Accumulating cheap wMGO now means you can sell them for a higher price after the swap

Assuming that after the swap the price will be what it is right now. It can also drop any time.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
eth.ezhik

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

swap is success. already 1.2 Mil wmgo swapped.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:38:27 AM

MGO, a token of the future, is not used by gamers only—although a whopping 500,000,000 adopters is a more than impressive number! Publishers can also get royalty payouts in MGO, which has numerous benefits over other currencies.
First, it is extraordinarily fast. Requests are processed three times per week, which means that it will take you only about 60 hours to get paid. Second, it is convenient. You can set a slide scale percentage of your choice and get as much of your payout in tokens as you wish. And third, it is profitable! You can hold on to your tokens as an investment or cash them out.
Watch our short video to learn more about how it works!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWciDnH7Bg

Hello, mods. I didn't manage to find the answer in the video: how is this connected with Xsolla?

With the help of publisher account developer or publisher can get royalty payouts in MGO much more faster and easier than while using all other payment methods. Publisher account is in Xsolla.

good job on the swap.  That's the first of hopefully many good promises for you guys to fulflll.  whats the timeline looking like on the esports app? 

Also, any chance we can get on bittrexx still? i dont want to put my money on bcex lol
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

more than that, it's pretty rare when a person has an accounts on all the social media required. anyway, it's not a problem as we see Smiley
idythef

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

According to the messages from the Telegram group, it works fast and stable. Haven't seen any bad cases regarding that.
blackberry_pie

Activity: 436

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

With the help of publisher account developer or publisher can get royalty payouts in MGO much more faster and easier than while using all other payment methods. Publisher account is in Xsolla.

good job on the swap.  That's the first of hopefully many good promises for you guys to fulflll.  whats the timeline looking like on the esports app? 

Also, any chance we can get on bittrexx still? i dont want to put my money on bcex lol

We are working on our own Esport platform. It will be used by mobile and html5 games. By the way, there going to be beta test period for community members, which starts in 2-3 weeks, stay tuned.

2-3 weeks? sounds good actually
just curious, will it be closed and limited like it was during the swap platform testing?
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

According to the messages from the Telegram group, it works fast and stable. Haven't seen any bad cases regarding that.

it never could have gone any other way, blockchain labs are always do well-made products. so, all the delays are quite reasonable for me now.
blackberry_pie

Activity: 436

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

2-3 weeks? sounds good actually
just curious, will it be closed and limited like it was during the swap platform testing?

We'll announce it prior to the test start

got it, thanks
so let's wait for such an important announcement, big things are coming soon.
bct_ail

Activity: 784
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Is there any end-date for the token swap?

█▀▀█
██▄█
BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER
█▀▀█
██▄█
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

I don't think it has a limited duration. Seems like it's an open-ended process.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

There is a final date, but if you do not have time, then it will be possible later, but it will be much more difficult. ON it is better to do it now

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andreas911

Activity: 602
Merit: 314

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Hi
I have some MGO in my ether wallet.

Do the MGO also need to be swapped?

Where did you get the wMGO tokens from?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

Hi
I have some MGO in my ether wallet.

Do the MGO also need to be swapped?

Where did you get the wMGO tokens from?

The point is to change wMGO to eMGO
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

There is a final date, but if you do not have time, then it will be possible later, but it will be much more difficult. ON it is better to do it now

To accelerate your swap it makes sense to do it this week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.