Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6204 times)
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

There are more questions than answers, for example, it is not clear to sell or wait,also where to invest to win in the long run.

No one will answer you exactly this question, you can only guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

I think that if the COFFE platform had already been operating in the market, then in recent days its experts would have had many clients. Now many investors and traders are upset. They do not know what to do next.

On the one hand, we should wait now and not buy anything. But this advice is only suitable for those users who are holding a 90% deposit in Fiat now or in Bitcoin. But what about those who collapsed in the market in altcoins and tokens? Huh
In BTC sad to hold. 1/3 funds in $ they lost. Holding on altcoins and not recognizing defeat, people just have to stay on the market.

I agree with you. the one who bought the altcoin is not going anywhere, but will wait for the growth of the market, since at such a ridiculous price there is no point in selling something. But they will not invest either, as the market situation is not the intended one.
It looks like a forced inaction, it is a pity to sell at a low price, but there is no opportunity to invest, everyone is waiting until the market situation improves.
What happens is causing a stupor. I don’t see the point of selling at a loss, although it is possible to lose everything.
There are more questions than answers, for example, it is not clear to sell or wait,also where to invest to win in the long run.

I do not see the point at the moment to sell their assets. The maximum that I can get is about 20 percent of the investment. Therefore, I will wait for another option I do not see
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

I think that if the COFFE platform had already been operating in the market, then in recent days its experts would have had many clients. Now many investors and traders are upset. They do not know what to do next.

On the one hand, we should wait now and not buy anything. But this advice is only suitable for those users who are holding a 90% deposit in Fiat now or in Bitcoin. But what about those who collapsed in the market in altcoins and tokens? Huh
In BTC sad to hold. 1/3 funds in $ they lost. Holding on altcoins and not recognizing defeat, people just have to stay on the market.

I agree with you. the one who bought the altcoin is not going anywhere, but will wait for the growth of the market, since at such a ridiculous price there is no point in selling something. But they will not invest either, as the market situation is not the intended one.

Unfortunately, the market crash caught me in altcoins too. I do not sell them, because I get very little money. Now I sit and wait. It is very sad to look at the red altcoin charts.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

You are right, the number of scammers who want to capitalize on professional investors or newbies has grown.
The market is falling, ICO is not getting enough money. The number of start-ups has decreased. I think that scam activity has also become less.

Maybe. Because now scammers have nothing to catch here. But good projects can still try their luck and organize ICO when the market starts to grow at least a little.
When there is a small rise, the market will not be attractive enough. It would be nice if the price of BTC increased significantly, at least to 10K$.

No one will like the slow growth of the cryptocurrency market because it has fallen very deep into the abyss. Small rises after such a fall will be felt only for those users who have large deposits.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Unfortunately, the market crash caught me in altcoins too. I do not sell them, because I get very little money. Now I sit and wait. It is very sad to look at the red altcoin charts.

Many traders are now turned into hamsters. Purchased earlier coins do not make sense to sell. Who wants to be engaged in pipsing now, allocates new deposits for trade.

Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Depends on your situation, your assets and your decision, do not expect to get an answer here.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

No one will like the slow growth of the cryptocurrency market because it has fallen very deep into the abyss. Small rises after such a fall will be felt only for those users who have large deposits.
Personally, I will be glad even to the slow growth of the cryptocurrency market, just not to observe a fall.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

Personally, I will be glad even to the slow growth of the cryptocurrency market, just not to observe a fall.
As soon as the market begins to grow, it will immediately become better, hope will appear and the news background will improve, the recovery will not take long.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Depends on your situation, your assets and your decision, do not expect to get an answer here.
Of course not, only careful analysis and own decisions will help in this.

oficman

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

I like the slow growth. It gives the impression of real, fundamental growth. But it should be for a long time. For example, as the rise in prices of BTC from 2015 to 2017. The sharp price spikes show that these are manipulative moves.

If customers of the market suffered a 70% loss, then how long will it take to recover deposits if the market grows slowly?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I like the slow growth. It gives the impression of real, fundamental growth. But it should be for a long time. For example, as the rise in prices of BTC from 2015 to 2017. The sharp price spikes show that these are manipulative moves.

Well, but this sharp collapse of the market isn't a confirmation of large-scale manipulations? Any financial market is controlled by large players, whether we like it or not. Therefore, the slow growth of the cryptocurrency market will not be.
oficman

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Well, but this sharp collapse of the market isn't a confirmation of large-scale manipulations? Any financial market is controlled by large players, whether we like it or not. Therefore, the slow growth of the cryptocurrency market will not be.

I believe that as long as the cryptocurrency market is not 100% regulated, there will still be a rapid rise and a rapid fall in cryptocurrency rates.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

It is not a secret to anyone that the cryptocurrency market is subject to manipulation by large players, this is what we are seeing now.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

You are right, the number of scammers who want to capitalize on professional investors or newbies has grown.
The market is falling, ICO is not getting enough money. The number of start-ups has decreased. I think that scam activity has also become less.

Maybe. Because now scammers have nothing to catch here. But good projects can still try their luck and organize ICO when the market starts to grow at least a little.
When there is a small rise, the market will not be attractive enough. It would be nice if the price of BTC increased significantly, at least to 10K$.

I am sure that this growth will be! But only when it happens no one knows) We will wait, my assets also significantly decreased in price.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

It is not a secret to anyone that the cryptocurrency market is subject to manipulation by large players, this is what we are seeing now.
With the arrival of big money, it is possible to conditionally manipulate the market, which means that there will be those who want to take away our money. I can’t say exactly, but it looks like manipulation.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

With the arrival of big money, it is possible to conditionally manipulate the market, which means that there will be those who want to take away our money. I can’t say exactly, but it looks like manipulation.
What exactly is this manipulation?

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

I am sure that this growth will be! But only when it happens no one knows) We will wait, my assets also significantly decreased in price.

I also sadly look at my deposit with a minus. But I can not do anything now, because it is not in my power. I hope that the major players of the cryptocurrency market will not collapse it, and we will still be able to earn new amounts of profit.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

I also sadly look at my deposit with a minus. But I can not do anything now, because it is not in my power. I hope that the major players of the cryptocurrency market will not collapse it, and we will still be able to earn new amounts of profit.

I think that no one will crush the cryptocurrency market. This is another dump and that's it. Sooner or later the market will change the trend. The bad thing is that many projects will extend the fees
oficman

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

I think that no one will crush the cryptocurrency market. This is another dump and that's it. Sooner or later the market will change the trend. The bad thing is that many projects will extend the fees

An unplanned pause never brings good to new projects. But in this case they can not do anything, since they can not affect the market.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

One landfill more, one landfill less. For large financial players it does not matter. They bring down the cryptocurrency market and create a new financial market. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: