Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

We are ready to offer interesting solutions for investment, for investment management, for locating a business.

I am also interested in this information. When will investment tools be available on your platform?

What currency can be invested in the tools that will be offered on the investment platform of this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

That is exactly what all teams should do. There should always be a person who will answer questions from investors in topics. There will be answers, there will be good amounts of investment.
I would say otherwise. Answers from the project representative are a good sign for the investor. But this is not a guarantee of satisfactory ICO collections.

alexcraft1590

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

That is exactly what all teams should do. There should always be a person who will answer questions from investors in topics. There will be answers, there will be good amounts of investment.
I would say otherwise. Answers from the project representative are a good sign for the investor. But this is not a guarantee of satisfactory ICO collections.

I agree. But the fact that there is a dialogue with the representative of the team is also good. This means that developers will listen to users and potential investors.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Hello. Team members are represented on your official website. Tell me if these people took part in other successful projects?
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

But what guarantee a satisfactory of ICO? A good and usefull product, experience team, what else? As for me the most important is the usefull of the ready product. More people use the product the better is price of the tokens.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

A project representative patiently answers all user questions. This is rare on all topics. Keep it up!  Wink
The project is interesting and questions arise, so to answer, explain and correctly respond to the criticism of users is the right strategy.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

Even if the tokens created for internal perposes they must be listed at the ecxhangers. Investors must have an opportunity to buy and sell tokens anytime they want.
There are still very few utility tokens in crypto. Most assets are purely speculative. Therefore, to ensure liquidity, listing on external exchanges is necessary.

Acording whitepapers of ICO nearly all the tokens are utility but the matter is that tokens are not realy used on the platfroms or platforms do not ready. That is why the tokens are speculation becouse they do not have any more use.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Gromstop

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

But what guarantee a satisfactory of ICO? A good and usefull product, experience team, what else? As for me the most important is the usefull of the ready product. More people use the product the better is price of the tokens.
It is impossible to guarantee the success of a project, there are criteria by which we choose a project that, in our opinion, is promising.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

I am also interested in this information. When will investment tools be available on your platform?

All tools will be available in release.

What currency can be invested in the tools that will be offered on the investment platform of this project?

We will support some valuable currencies, except we will use Fiat.
How it works and why - you can read in our WhitePaper a little later.

Hello. Team members are represented on your official website. Tell me if these people took part in other successful projects?

Participants have participation in successful projects.
Basically it is a real sector. Real Estate, Banking Structure ..
We have several potential investors, and several potential partners.
Some of them come from the real sector.
This is all not just.
We have the finished product in contrast to most projects. The project will work no matter what, as it focuses on the real economy. Ahead of us are serious partnerships with the real sector, which we will announce further.

I think that this is an extraordinary idea of working with cryptoactive assets.
So extraordinary - that ... no words.
All the subtleties you can learn by getting WhitePaper a little later.

Acording whitepapers of ICO nearly all the tokens are utility but the matter is that tokens are not realy used on the platfroms or platforms do not ready. That is why the tokens are speculation becouse they do not have any more use.

I understand what you are talking about.
You mean that - the token, most often, or always, is used only to raise funds.
And it exists separately from the idea, setting a goal only to make a profit by speculating on a project token in the market.
We plan to use the token as a basis.
All that will happen on the platform happens only bypassing the token.

But this is only a small part, and not the main point.
Of course, the basis is the use of the token as the energy of the system, but this is only the tip of the iceberg.

I think it is impossible to explain .... It is so difficult ...
You need to read WhitePaper a little later also.

I do not understand why games in the market are harmful to the project? As a rule, it is important for short-term traders. For investors, it is important that there is liquidity, and they can buy/sell without a significant change in price.

Yes that's right.
Come and see how it works.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

It is impossible to guarantee the success of a project, there are criteria by which we choose a project that, in our opinion, is promising.
I agree, there are no guarantees. The main thing is that the product will be in demand in the market and bring profit, have the potential for growth.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

On the official site of COFFE and at COFFE platform was installed a SSL certificate.

Now you can visit us at https://coffe.io/

and our platform at https://dashboard.coffe.io/

SSL Certificates provide secure, encrypted communications between a website and an internet browser. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, the protocol which provides the encryption. SSL Certificates are typically installed on pages that require end-users to submit sensitive information over the internet like credit card details or passwords.

An SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer), also called a Digital Certificate, creates a secure link between a website and a visitor's browser. By ensuring that all data passed between the two remains private and secure, SSL encryption prevents hackers from stealing private information such as credit card numbers, names and addresses.

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

Promising is something unclear. The realization of promising idea may take 5 or even 10 years. But will investors wait for 5 or 10 years? For me is beter to have a ready product than is clear for me and usefull for people.
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

Promising is something unclear. The realization of promising idea may take 5 or even 10 years. But will investors wait for 5 or 10 years? For me is beter to have a ready product than is clear for me and usefull for people.

It's not about 5-10 years old, not even a year,
we have finished product.
He is 100% working

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
denreddit

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

I do not think that the development of the project will take so much time. All time periods are shown in the roadmap. So if the project will comply with it, then in Q4 of 2019 we will be able to see all the results.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

100 000 000 CFF

We are planning a bounty company. As soon as it is ready for launch, it will be announced.
This is a good amount. We will wait for the announcement of a bounty campaign in the future.

Gromstop

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Time will tell what and how long it will take. It makes no sense to predict what we can not influence.
Yes, nothing depends on us, we can hope that the team will adhere to the roadmap, but small deviations from the plan are possible.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

It's not about 5-10 years old, not even a year,
we have finished product.
He is 100% working
Investors will not wait for the development of the project within 5-10 years, this is not serious. A working product will bring results much faster.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

This project is really great. I believe that in the future this project will be further developed in big countries and in the future if the community of this project gets better then big investment funds will invest in this wonderful project. Just wait and see the new development
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

To create a community, needs to get people interested in developing a project. Bounty&Airdrop is small effective. One of the best ways to create a community that I remember was in the DeepOnion.

Why do you think that bounty and airdrop are bad ways to involve the community? I think they are very effective and even if the project does not need to spend real money in the first stages.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

I agree. But the fact that there is a dialogue with the representative of the team is also good. This means that developers will listen to users and potential investors.
Do you mean that they will listen to individual opinions in order to correct their designs? To make decisions about changes in the project, they need to have extensive data. Such as polls or statistics on some activity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: