Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

With the arrival of big money, it is possible to conditionally manipulate the market, which means that there will be those who want to take away our money. I can’t say exactly, but it looks like manipulation.
What exactly is this manipulation?
Over the course of many days, we have been witnessing steps in the decline of the BTC price. This can be understood very easily as an exit from the market of large holders. Before that, the price for two months was in a narrow range. There's just no opportunity for manipulation. In any case, I don't see any manipulations now.
The fact is that due to the lack of regulation in the market, it is subject to the possibility for the implementation of fraudulent and manipulation schemes, from time to time we will observe this, if not now, then later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

I think that no one will crush the cryptocurrency market. This is another dump and that's it. Sooner or later the market will change the trend. The bad thing is that many projects will extend the fees

An unplanned pause never brings good to new projects. But in this case they can not do anything, since they can not affect the market.
In my opinion, a pause is a respite before something significant. Yes, the projects will have to extend the originally planned deadlines, but everything is fixable.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

I think that no one will crush the cryptocurrency market. This is another dump and that's it. Sooner or later the market will change the trend. The bad thing is that many projects will extend the fees

An unplanned pause never brings good to new projects. But in this case they can not do anything, since they can not affect the market.
In my opinion, a pause is a respite before something significant. Yes, the projects will have to extend the originally planned deadlines, but everything is fixable.
It is harder for projects to show themselves when the market falls. In any case, the team should not stop work at all, on the contrary, active work will confirm readiness for difficulties.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

It is harder for projects to show themselves when the market falls. In any case, the team should not stop work at all, on the contrary, active work will confirm readiness for difficulties.

There are people who are able to perceive the market rationally, in the conditions of its fall, it means they continue to look for promising projects and believe in growth.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

With the arrival of big money, it is possible to conditionally manipulate the market, which means that there will be those who want to take away our money. I can’t say exactly, but it looks like manipulation.
Over the course of many days, we have been witnessing steps in the decline of the BTC price. This can be understood very easily as an exit from the market of large holders. Before that, the price for two months was in a narrow range. There's just no opportunity for manipulation. In any case, I don't see any manipulations now.
I also think that there was no manipulation. The main major holders keep their funds in the same wallets.

oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

I also think that there was no manipulation. The main major holders keep their funds in the same wallets.

Is the withdrawal of large sums of money from the cryptocurrency market is not a manipulation? After all, this led to a collapse of the course of coins.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Withdrawing money from the market is just a withdrawing. This has nothing to do with manipulation.

Doesn't the withdrawal of large amounts affect the total capitalization of a coin? They took several million bitcoins, the volume decreased and the market collapsed. Now everyone is waiting for a fat deposit.
oficman

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

Withdrawing money from the market is just a withdrawing. This has nothing to do with manipulation.

Doesn't the withdrawal of large amounts affect the total capitalization of a coin? They took several million bitcoins, the volume decreased and the market collapsed. Now everyone is waiting for a fat deposit.

It would be nice if buying a bitcoin for a large amount of money would allow the market to spread its wings and begin its growth again. But I am not sure that it is possible to solve the situation with the collapse of the market.
denreddit

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

But there is a certain benefit. A long-term drop will throw empty projects overboard, but the demanded work projects will remain in business.

Tooting. You find positive things in the current market situation. I must learn to do that. Cheesy
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

Is the withdrawal of large sums of money from the cryptocurrency market is not a manipulation? After all, this led to a collapse of the course of coins.
Where exactly were these amounts withdrawn? Because on the top wallets with large amounts of movement was not.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

It would be nice if buying a bitcoin for a large amount of money would allow the market to spread its wings and begin its growth again. But I am not sure that it is possible to solve the situation with the collapse of the market.
Yes, one or several large purchases will not change the situation on the market. This will only slow down the current trend. The market needs something fundamental or just time.

How can time help in the growth of the cryptocurrency market? Do you think that emotions will subside and traders will not massively sell coins, but will again buy them in large volumes? But some traders do this. Only the price of coins still does not grow.
oficman

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

Where exactly were these amounts withdrawn? Because on the top wallets with large amounts of movement was not.

I do not know where and from which wallets large amounts of Bitcoin were withdrawn. I just read a discussion of this process. Perhaps this is one of the options that explains the fall of the market.
Gromstop

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Yes, one or several large purchases will not change the situation on the market. This will only slow down the current trend. The market needs something fundamental or just time.

How can time help in the growth of the cryptocurrency market? Do you think that emotions will subside and traders will not massively sell coins, but will again buy them in large volumes? But some traders do this. Only the price of coins still does not grow.
Probably time is not the best helper for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. If you hope that with time all the fall will calm down it will not improve the overall situation, rather the opposite.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

Probably time is not the best helper for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. If you hope that with time all the fall will calm down it will not improve the overall situation, rather the opposite.

Honestly, I'm just waiting. Since the turn of the market does not depend on me in any direction, I cannot hope for its growth. I calmly wait without any emotion.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Honestly, I'm just waiting. Since the turn of the market does not depend on me in any direction, I cannot hope for its growth. I calmly wait without any emotion.
And what can we do? We are hostages of circumstances, further development in the cryptocurrency market does not depend on us. The only thing I can do is keep calm.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

Yes, now one of the best strategies, wait and do nothing. You can also try to think through all possible scenarios and understand what to do in each of these scenarios.

I, too, am basically waiting. If there are funds buy altcoins with potential
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Well, in the fall in prices you can find something else positive.
For example. Perhaps it will seem somewhat philosophical. However, the longer the price falls, the closer the time when the price will rise, as the market fluctuates Wink.
Positive thinking will not prevent us, just to know for sure that this very growth of the market will soon come and panic will pass.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

I do not know where and from which wallets large amounts of Bitcoin were withdrawn. I just read a discussion of this process. Perhaps this is one of the options that explains the fall of the market.
In principle, this could serve as an explanation, but so far there are no special moves on top wallets.

oficman

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

In principle, this could serve as an explanation, but so far there are no special moves on top wallets.

I think this is a good sign. Since the owners of large amounts of Bitcoin do not sell their assets, it means that the cryptocurrency market will still exist and will grow again in the near future.
oficman

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

If some large wallets do not move their assets, this does not mean that the price will rise soon. The good news is that they did not contribute to the further collapse of the market.

If there were no prerequisites for growth, then holders of large amounts of cryptocurrency would just take part in the fall of the cryptocurrency market. So the market will grow. But it is not known when this will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: