Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6206 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I also think so and wait for the moment when I can get to work with the platform experts. I was interested in this type of passive income.
Passive income? Will the project pay dividends? If so, that's great. I try to choose crypto assets with passive income. It can give double profit:
- due to the increase in the price of the token (as investment);
- due to regular payments (passive income).

I meant that the experts themselves will pick up assets and use our deposits, and we will only receive profits. I spoke about this passive earnings. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

I also think so and wait for the moment when I can get to work with the platform experts. I was interested in this type of passive income.
Passive income? Will the project pay dividends? If so, that's great. I try to choose crypto assets with passive income. It can give double profit:
- due to the increase in the price of the token (as investment);
- due to regular payments (passive income).

I meant that the experts themselves will pick up assets and use our deposits, and we will only receive profits. I spoke about this passive earnings. Wink
Yes, the profit from the proper management of assets can be equated to passive income.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

I think many will not give up such passive income, especially with a good profit.
I support, passive income is attractive on a regular basis, effortless, it causes the desire of many Smiley
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

If this project has such a service as investing money and receiving regular dividends in one form or another, then this can be called passive income. If we need to work with experts, choose, buy and sell investment packages, this is not exactly passive income.

I realized that investors would only choose mini portfolios and experts. As for assets, the experts will do this work independently. Therefore, a passive profit is obtained.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

I think many will not give up such passive income, especially with a good profit.
I support, passive income is attractive on a regular basis, effortless, it causes the desire of many Smiley

I think that, first of all, investing in mini portfolios will be tested by new clients of the cryptocurrency market, who have not yet learned how to make money here.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

The platform has the ability for users to work profitably and, just as importantly, it’s convenient. A mobile application is a big plus.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

The platform has the ability for users to work profitably and, just as importantly, it’s convenient. A mobile application is a big plus.
Do you already have a ready-made mobile app? If possible, I would also like to try it.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Do you already have a ready-made mobile app? If possible, I would also like to try it.
it looks like the application from the Coffe project will be released in 2019, because I see their road map of the mobile application there will be 2019 later, and the good news is that 12 million tokens have been sold
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

it looks like the application from the Coffe project will be released in 2019, because I see their road map of the mobile application there will be 2019 later, and the good news is that 12 million tokens have been sold
Yes, hopefully the news is true that in 2019 the application of the Coffe project will be released, we'll just look at it and follow the developments and pray the best for this Coffe project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

I think that, first of all, investing in mini portfolios will be tested by new clients of the cryptocurrency market, who have not yet learned how to make money here.

To begin, users will choose a mini-investment. If the project will bring profit then investors will start to invest more money.
oficman

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

To begin, users will choose a mini-investment. If the project will bring profit then investors will start to invest more money.

And traders will trade on the project platform, and will invest in mini portfolios. If only the project worked well and the functionality did not hang at the crucial moment.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

And traders will trade on the project platform, and will invest in mini portfolios. If only the project worked well and the functionality did not hang at the crucial moment.

I think that the project developers will make sure that the functionality of their platform works well. Because their people will trade on the COFFE platform.
oficman

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

Yes, hopefully the news is true that in 2019 the application of the Coffe project will be released, we'll just look at it and follow the developments and pray the best for this Coffe project

I hope that by this time the COFFE team will spread advertising well and at the time of launch a large number of investors and traders will register on the platform.
Leading person

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

As indicated in the roadmap of the project, the mobile application will be ready in the third quarter of 2019.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

Well, the mobile app is just right for passive income. Bought and watch. For active investors need a computer, sometimes with multiple monitors for analysis and deals.
You are right, with a serious approach you can not do without a computer, and yet, the mobile application will not be superfluous.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

I hope that by this time the COFFE team will spread advertising well and at the time of launch a large number of investors and traders will register on the platform.
If we consider that the project’s products are basically ready, then money may be needed mainly for advertising. Often marketing is just as important as the product itself.
I agree, even though the platform is 80% ready, nevertheless, the ICO is also necessary to attract more people, for this, of course, the project needs advertising.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Coffe payment system became a partner of AdvCash payment system. This partnership allows Coffe payment system to combine the advantages of cryptocurrencies and Fiat money, to integrate the fiat payments into the Coffe payment system. Thanks to the AdvCash capabilities, it will be possible to make payments to Visa and MasterCard cards, make Bank transfers to 70 countries in 35 currencies.

More information at https://coffe.io/

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

I just thought maybe there is already some kind of test version.

oficman

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

A test version of the mobile version of any application is always released later, if it is not the main one. So there is nothing surprising in this.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Coffe payment system became a partner of AdvCash payment system. This partnership allows Coffe payment system to combine the advantages of cryptocurrencies and Fiat money, to integrate the fiat payments into the Coffe payment system. Thanks to the AdvCash capabilities, it will be possible to make payments to Visa and MasterCard cards, make Bank transfers to 70 countries in 35 currencies.

More information at https://coffe.io/

Very good partnership. Tell me the money will be possible in both directions. I mean, can I buy and sell project tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: