Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

It is not always better to trust professionals. Perhaps you should study the object of investment in more detail and draw conclusions.
Imagine that in the autumn of 2017 many new people came to crypto, who did not understand what blockchain, cryptocurrency, and all that is associated with it. All that they were interested in was to profit from the notorious Xs.
In the future big pump may happen again. Such services can give them the opportunity to earn with the help of professionals, and not try (and not study) to invest on their own.
Such events very well cut off random people. Such lovers of quick money has always been and will be, it is normal that they will appear during price hikes.

Undoubtedly, with the new prices for cryptocurrency, there will be new people who want to make money on it. At the moment, there are only enthusiasts who believe in cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Based on your words, is it possible to assume that in your exchange we will be able to trade for free? hardly.
But what advantages do you want to use to be competitive?

I think that togrovlya on the stock exchange can not be done for free because it needs to be supported and just the commission does it. Perhaps the project will provide some kind of services that can facilitate trade to traders.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

It is not always better to trust professionals. Perhaps you should study the object of investment in more detail and draw conclusions.
Imagine that in the autumn of 2017 many new people came to crypto, who did not understand what blockchain, cryptocurrency, and all that is associated with it. All that they were interested in was to profit from the notorious Xs.
In the future big pump may happen again. Such services can give them the opportunity to earn with the help of professionals, and not try (and not study) to invest on their own.

Anyone who is afraid of all his savings to trust a project expert, can allocate only some of the money for investing. And with the help of the main deposit to trade independently.
Leading person

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

Undoubtedly, with the new prices for cryptocurrency, there will be new people who want to make money on it. At the moment, there are only enthusiasts who believe in cryptocurrency
This state of affairs can last a some long time. But now is the right time for such projects. When crypto will again attract a lot of new people, such services will find a lot of their customers.
I can say for sure, the interest will not weaken, new people will appear, despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is still young and is experiencing both ups and downs.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

This state of affairs can last a some long time. But now is the right time for such projects. When crypto will again attract a lot of new people, such services will find a lot of their customers.
I can say for sure, the interest will not weaken, new people will appear, despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is still young and is experiencing both ups and downs.

We can safely say that new customers have already appeared on the market. Because they liked the successful investment, mining and cryptocurrency trading of their friends.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Such events very well cut off random people. Such lovers of quick money has always been and will be, it is normal that they will appear during price hikes.

Let the enthusiasts work in the market now. But a lot of them. And they give a positive example of earnings, which attracts new customers to the cryptocurrency market.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

Blockchain

I have nothing against the mining and the PoW algorithm for the confirmation of transactions in blockchain, but from the beginning this technology did not take a root ideologically in our project. For the illusory “increase of the value of records in the distributed register” the users of blockchain pay the commissions to a huge number of fans of simple solutions (mining farms), spending the computing power and energy on the tasks that can be successfully solved without them, using much less resources. The proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm is, in my opinion, a much more advanced technology, but it also has the weakness to impose the payments for the blockchain on ordinary users in the form of network fees.

We expect the blockchain to be more simple and practical. In our coordinate system, the main place is given not to the miner / producer / validator and his desires, but to an ordinary user of the blockchain — an investor, a programmer, an ideologist, an expert and a beginner — from any sphere of activity. We don’t think outside of crypto sphere, but we think the “crypto sphere”. Crypto sphere must be convenient and useful to the common man.

We have identified the project EOSIO based on the DPoS algorithm for many reasons (this is a separate big question and we do not speak about it now). The free license and open source gave us the opportunity to make a legal fork of the EOS blockchain and start the practical implementation of our idea. We began a painstaking and very time-consuming process. But we had the main thing — a team of like-minded professionals: the ideologists, programmers, designers and marketers. And although there were no professionals among us in the field of “presentation”/ ”sale” of blockchain projects, we did not need them at that time. We decided: first the product, and everything else will be later.

You can get more information at the site https://coffe.io/

SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

We can safely say that new customers have already appeared on the market. Because they liked the successful investment, mining and cryptocurrency trading of their friends.
Everyone has heard about success and this attracts new people every day, even the increased risks of losing money do not repel them.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Anyone who is afraid of all his savings to trust a project expert, can allocate only some of the money for investing. And with the help of the main deposit to trade independently.
Here there is a choice, if you are confident in your abilities,then manage your assets, if you wish, you can use the services of an expert, this is your decision.
oficman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Everyone has heard about success and this attracts new people every day, even the increased risks of losing money do not repel them.
Yes, the possible loss of very few people is repel Smiley. But, what about attracting new people every day, it is doubtful.

Why is the news about daily attracting new customers to the cryptocurrency market causing you to doubt? During this time, many people have learned how to make money on the cryptocurrency market. New users want to follow suit.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

Here there is a choice, if you are confident in your abilities,then manage your assets, if you wish, you can use the services of an expert, this is your decision.

Agree that it is convenient. Because we will not choose which option, we will still receive a profit.
oficman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Agree that it is convenient. Because we will not choose which option, we will still receive a profit.

You're right. This is what interested me in the COFFE platform. I look forward to the moment when I can study the compiled portfolios and start investing.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

I do not agree with you. Based on the fact that the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has decreased, it means that people have withdrawn part of their money from cryptocurrency. Accordingly, the number of investors decreased
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

I think that one of the main factors that attract investors to cryptocurrency is definitely a big profit. But will this continue in the future?
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Yes, the possible loss of very few people is repel Smiley. But, what about attracting new people every day, it is doubtful.

New investors will come into the cryptocurrency only when the market starts to grow. Up to this point, I think it's hard to attract new people.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

My trading experience is very small. I would like professionals to manage my money. I also look forward to the launch of the project

Investing is a full-fledged field of activity. Therefore, in order to fully understand this, you need to treat this as a job. Therefore, I believe that professionals can do it better.
Yes, but only need to turn to proven professionals. Because now there are a lot of proposals, but not really worthwhile.

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

Who we are. Part 2

At some point, the ideas of project began to require the confirmation outside of our small team. We appealed to the ordinary members of cryptosphere — to professional traders and non-professional participants. On this new, wider platform of opinions the non-professional participants was in the majority. Many of them used the ”crypto-signal “ channels, many had negative experience of independent management of crypto assets. We helped to understand the situation, calmed, pointed the typical mistakes, gave the main recommendations of the market (asset structure, the basis of fundamental analysis, etc.).

“We are. Part 2” began with the cooperation and mutual assistance. We tried to help, and instead of asked to evaluate this or that idea that arises in the process of development of project. Ideas, proposals, disputes — all this contributed to the development of the project. Some participants demonstrating the great competence joined the main development group.

This formed the circle of the first followers and most of them later became the first investors of our project.

You can get more information at the site https://coffe.io/

CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

Good news!

Absolut company has become our partners.

After launch, we will be able to offer tokenization of the real sector.
Timeshare, Ownership of a hotel in tokens, Payment for rest in hotels for a token issued specifically for each hotel.

Now you can say - I own part of the hotel

This is something new in the cryptosphere.

I think you need to read more here.

https://timeshare.coffe.io/

https://www.absoluteresorts.com/

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

My trading experience is very small. I would like professionals to manage my money. I also look forward to the launch of the project

Investing is a full-fledged field of activity. Therefore, in order to fully understand this, you need to treat this as a job. Therefore, I believe that professionals can do it better.
Yes, but only need to turn to proven professionals. Because now there are a lot of proposals, but not really worthwhile.

Yes, there are many different offers on the market for investors. Only there is no guarantee that all of them will bring profit to the investor. Need expert help.
oficman

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Good news!

Absolut company has become our partners.

After launch, we will be able to offer tokenization of the real sector.
Timeshare, Ownership of a hotel in tokens, Payment for rest in hotels for a token issued specifically for each hotel.

Now you can say - I own part of the hotel

This is something new in the cryptosphere.

I think you need to read more here.

https://timeshare.coffe.io/

https://www.absoluteresorts.com/

That is, your new partner in your hotel will accept the calculation in your tokens? Or are we talking about other tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: