Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!!  (Read 22607 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

Yes sometimes cryto will not meet our expectations that's why we feel down. But we must not think it negatively just continue what we we started. We must learn it and improve it for the future.
Cryptocurrency can not constantly grow in value. It must always be remembered. The current situation occurred mainly due to the fact that Bitcoin strongly raised up in price. It should not be so fast. If this happens further, the situation with a fall and a long stagnation will also be repeated. However, if this has already happened, you just need to wait out this difficult period. After some time, the cryptocurrency market will be restored vseravno.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:23:04 PM
Merited by RodeoX (3)

Stop treating Bitcoin like some get rich scheme or a rainbow with gold on its end. It's not meant to give you anything but financial freedom. Too many people come here hoping to get rich, asking when lambo and complaining about falling markets. You should be happy that you have the chance to try out a system that relies on your actions and not the actions of your government, a clerk in the bank, the court or anybody else. The growing price is just an icing on the cake and you should treat it like a bonus.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

If you were ever made yourself more clear about crypto currencies' moment, you will never get frustrated like this. I do understand the pain behind waiting for a hike holding coins, but you need to convince  yourself of crypto's nature.

Indeed! Probably OP thinks that participating in cryptocurrency can make him rich that easy.  But sadly those who have a deep understanding of the market are the only one who can make themselves rich prior to less error on their decision regarding what to trade when to buy and sell etc.  Those who have been in the market for a very long time know the manipulation that exists and they tend to ride it in order for them to have profited from those events.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

If you were ever made yourself more clear about crypto currencies' moment, you will never get frustrated like this. I do understand the pain behind waiting for a hike holding coins, but you need to convince  yourself of crypto's nature.
This what we really need to deal with, cryptocurrency is still like a normal market or system conditions on stocks or in the economy, there were times the economy of a country fails and they find ways to survive, same with crypto it's not always bright but we need to get moving.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

I sincerely know how frustrated you are right now seeing market in red for long period. However,  I believe you know the rule before you join. You know how volatile this market is and how quickly the market react positively or negatively to any major news. So please do have patience and hold your coins well. Better days still lies ahead.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

The market is really struggling in the past few months. But don't let this ruin you. Because it will lead you to some bad decisions that you will regret in the future. Remember every market will experience this downfall season. So cheer up and compose yourself. The markwt will recover in due time.

saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is not living good times now, and a lot of fire will burn the bad projects in the next few months.
However i have the feeling that good projects will pass this hard times and became stronger.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

There is no bullshit about cryptocurrency, you who only expect high prices and expect rich from crypto, then you are indeed a person who cannot take advantage of the good opportunities of cryptocurrency, because whatever happens in crypto will definitely have a good impact in the end, crypto starts from the lowest and now you can feel the pleasure of a much better profit compared to a few years ago. So stop complaining and continue to be patient so you can feel the pleasure of getting good profits in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am getting really pissed at the state of the markets. Despite positive news, the market is still pissing blood. Why?

Tons of videos on YouTube over and over again and again, hyping the crap out of this or that coin, anticipating something. But what for. The prices are not moving up when they should be.

What is the point of being excited when market is being manipulated by the most despicable creatures on the planet who see themselves above everyone else.

From my point of view it looks like TPTB saw people getting rich and becoming independent and they couldn't allow so many wealthy individuals in society so they came up with a plan to end this.

If you look at prices you can see how prices hardly change anymore. Heck most of the time Bitcoin prices remain at 0.00! in the hour! Why because they probably set up their bots to pump and dump their coins based on market movement to keep the price the same to prevent people from making money. This isn't so impossible to be true you know.

Just set up some bots and millions worth of money and when ever market provides a hint of an improvement dump it, and when even it going bad pump it. Keeping the prices relatively stable.

I mean why on Earth would anybody in their right mind sell, or setup their bots to sell when positive news is everywhere. It just doesn't make sense. It just an evil behavior that is all.
I don't think that you should be sick and tired because this is natural thing in the Cryptocurrency market , already this condition came in past two times with big dump % .
You need to be positive right now , I mean you should be positive to have thinking that soon in the future market Will get up and also with that if you will have investment right now then surely with uptrend in market you will be able to make money in bulk Amount .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

I read a lot of topics, lots of people complained about the price of bitcoin at the moment, even they wrote this sign that bitcoin will die or end, all sounds very prustative, complains and emits emotions, and they blame the pope for its roots. But is that true? is this market controlled?
I do not know everything but I know that people who complain a lot because he hopes a lot of things that are impossible or too high, like expecting high fluctuations for the current price of bitcoin, you forget the main purpose of bitcoin is for the transaction tool not for investment is not it (that's what I know and I read) so the price stability now means that the purpose of bitcoin will be achieved, because with the stable price of many people or companies who dare to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. positive only
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am getting really pissed at the state of the markets. Despite positive news, the market is still pissing blood. Why?

Tons of videos on YouTube over and over again and again, hyping the crap out of this or that coin, anticipating something. But what for. The prices are not moving up when they should be.

What is the point of being excited when market is being manipulated by the most despicable creatures on the planet who see themselves above everyone else.

From my point of view it looks like TPTB saw people getting rich and becoming independent and they couldn't allow so many wealthy individuals in society so they came up with a plan to end this.

If you look at prices you can see how prices hardly change anymore. Heck most of the time Bitcoin prices remain at 0.00! in the hour! Why because they probably set up their bots to pump and dump their coins based on market movement to keep the price the same to prevent people from making money. This isn't so impossible to be true you know.

Just set up some bots and millions worth of money and when ever market provides a hint of an improvement dump it, and when even it going bad pump it. Keeping the prices relatively stable.

I mean why on Earth would anybody in their right mind sell, or setup their bots to sell when positive news is everywhere. It just doesn't make sense. It just an evil behavior that is all.

Maybe you just don't get what you wanted that's why you can't on the market performance. Just be patient my friend and someday you will see your investment prosper.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

I get your point but being this irritated about the price will get you no where. use this as your advantage and be more practical in investing. Invest what you can handle to loss.
Agree with you. It is no use being depressed about cryptocurrency bullshit. Istead of that, I think we should spend time to learn more about crypto and gain experience about it
Being in a depressive state because of the market will not even solve anyone's problem at the moment and it would only get to worsen things for such an individual eventually. There is so much to the opportunities every trend in the market brings and because people mindset is already clouded with the idea of getting rich fast, the ability to think straight and be wise will deteriorate. He may call it cryptocurrency bullshit now because of his own lapses, and rather than finding where he has made a mistake and amend some things, he is out there blaming the world.

I hope in the long run when he sees the market grown hugely; he won't come back telling us stories of how he missed the train now because of his own wrong decisions.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

I feel you sir, sometimes crypto is frustrating because of expectation and reality doesn't coincide all the time but all that circumstances are just normal in world of crypto currency because of the intangibles aspects that we are not full control of. Cryptocurrency is not for short-term venture but it's for long-term investments that needed time, effort and patience in order to enjoy the fruit of holding your assets as much as possible.
Cryptocurrency will be frustrating for you if you want it to be frustrating and the whole choice at the end of the day is always going to be in your hands. People tend not to realize they are the ones making the decisions and the whole ball is in their court, and since they are so ignorant of the decisions they are making, they ended up making the wrong ones and now blaming the cryptocurrency space for their predicaments.

Sit back, reflect on what you did wrong, make amendments and learn from it, which is how to be better at what you do and investing properly in the long run, only losers get frustrated about something.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

You do not have to be depressed because of the crash in the market at present. Look on the bright side and enjoy this moment of stability with bitcoin price. For a long time we have not have this low and controlled volatility. Also, know that every business us controlled by the big monies. It is not with cryptocurrency alone.
We can't blame the guy that maybe in reality they invested huge and lose it or maybe they expected to earn easy money without considering that investing in Crypto currency is very risky because the price is really unpredictable. Lets see if they change their mind if the crypto currency bullshit will bounce back before this year will end or we shall join them that we will leave this investment in dismay too by next year.

Who knows, maybe he really lost everything and now feels frustrated. As for me, I can say that this year was not the best one but I do not give up. I will be patient enough to hold the cryptos I have longer.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

It's okay to rant and complain about what is happening now in the crypto World. But, learn from the experts as well. You will notice that most of them are just patient because they know that this kind of situation is happening all the time. there's nothing new with it. Just be patient.

OK, the guy is blaming but does it change anything? It is senseless! If somebody feels really sick and tired of the crypto, I suppose he should simply quit it - it will be honest.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

the ones that can stay and keep calm are going to be the winners. it is for sure. i dont know how long they are going to wait but this market is going to recover sooner or later, and volumes are going to increase.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

We all know about crypto market so don't get frustrated of holding coins for long time. This is normally happens in the crypto market holding with patience will give you more benefits.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

If you are sick and tired already of crypto, then maybe you lack patience on it. There are things that will not go on as planned and go as what we expected. You have to control your emotions because it might lead you to frustrations and will push you to quit crypto.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

If you are sick and tired already of crypto, then maybe you lack patience on it. There are things that will not go on as planned and go as what we expected. You have to control your emotions because it might lead you to frustrations and will push you to quit crypto.
Absolutely, losses will come to you once you were controlled by your emotions.  You can't think any positive insights cause you we're block by your negative thoughts.
That's why,  before engaging crypto you better understand the risk inside and not think of easy life in here.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Absolutely, losses will come to you once you were controlled by your emotions.  You can't think any positive insights cause you we're block by your negative thoughts.
That's why,  before engaging crypto you better understand the risk inside and not think of easy life in here.
Yes.You're right.Do no expect too much goodness in crypto because everything here should still be work out.If you want to make profit,then take the risks.You should work for it and do not be carried away with your emotions if ever you see negative prices.Cryto has also its own ups and downs just like any other investments.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀