Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!!  (Read 22607 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

They are easily sick and tired, usually they are people who are very sensitive easily influenced by negative news and FUD. These problems are prone to occur in those who are still beginners. HOLD is the best method we have to do when we face the conditions of the market which is increasingly uncertain.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

The current market does make you tired and you will become depressed if you keep thinking about it. Well, if you want profit then you must have patience and without patience, the panic will feel.

arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

You have tired with bitcoin and altcoin price always on drop, but you have keep waiting and looking best time for getting bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be on the top price, everything will be possible at bitcoin and cryptocurrency price.

This will become another "if I would just hold it" moments in Dec.
Price is $6,300 which is still high for me as compare to 1$ isn't ?. Just give sometime to bitcoin and wait it will brings a lots profits.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

as much as the majority of news is positive the extent of it is limited. There is a dearth of overwhelmingly positive news for the last 6 months or so, there are a lack of major technological breakthroughs and a lack of major market breakthroughs.
before starting investing, investors must understand and understand all the risks that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies if only seeing the price chart in a few months has experienced a decline, but see the graph from a few years back, the price will increase.
This cryptocurrency business is a very volatile market and one should not expect back quick millions because of the market phases that can take the market in any direction. So if you have lost and cannot wait for the boom again, better leave and invest in a market with daily income flow. The ultimate reason behind the investment is to earn money right? You can earn it in any business. But to be honest, crypto is a magical thing.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am getting really pissed at the state of the markets. Despite positive news, the market is still pissing blood. Why?

Tons of videos on YouTube over and over again and again, hyping the crap out of this or that coin, anticipating something. But what for. The prices are not moving up when they should be.

What is the point of being excited when market is being manipulated by the most despicable creatures on the planet who see themselves above everyone else.

From my point of view it looks like TPTB saw people getting rich and becoming independent and they couldn't allow so many wealthy individuals in society so they came up with a plan to end this.

If you look at prices you can see how prices hardly change anymore. Heck most of the time Bitcoin prices remain at 0.00! in the hour! Why because they probably set up their bots to pump and dump their coins based on market movement to keep the price the same to prevent people from making money. This isn't so impossible to be true you know.

Just set up some bots and millions worth of money and when ever market provides a hint of an improvement dump it, and when even it going bad pump it. Keeping the prices relatively stable.

I mean why on Earth would anybody in their right mind sell, or setup their bots to sell when positive news is everywhere. It just doesn't make sense. It just an evil behavior that is all.

Perhaps this is already the cycle ecosystem of this business industry, were the market was manipulated by the whale investors. And we as an ordinary traders won't do anything about it to make our way to get profit thru doing trade in the market, where most often the players in every exchange are still come what may accepting the fact. But of course we shouldn't be stop why we are here.
Maybe you're tired because you were unable to show patient but its not our fault you can blame other but not bitcoin and at least please stop saying such thing against bitcoins. You're just disturbing the newbies.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Working with cryptocurrencies isn't the shortest way to make "fast" and "easy" money, as so many people think.
You have to study the markets carefully firstly, and you need to get a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading, and blockchain technology to help you choose the most profitable ways of earning money with crypto.
And finally, you should be patient a bit, because earning requires time usually.
Well, I am pretty sure that is what a lot of people get to think about when coming in to this space. They heard bitcoin was mooning and going to $1million and then thought it is something that would happen overnight.

Of course, it is not a crime to want to get rich, but it is stupidity for anyone to think that for no reason, a market will just be moving up for no reason when it is just speculative driven and then thinking that would be sustainable. People need to understand the space they are in, the risks involved and the best ways to be making decisions for the long term, than just thinking of some quick means to get rich.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am getting really pissed at the state of the markets. Despite positive news, the market is still pissing blood. Why?

Tons of videos on YouTube over and over again and again, hyping the crap out of this or that coin, anticipating something. But what for. The prices are not moving up when they should be.

What is the point of being excited when market is being manipulated by the most despicable creatures on the planet who see themselves above everyone else.

From my point of view it looks like TPTB saw people getting rich and becoming independent and they couldn't allow so many wealthy individuals in society so they came up with a plan to end this.

If you look at prices you can see how prices hardly change anymore. Heck most of the time Bitcoin prices remain at 0.00! in the hour! Why because they probably set up their bots to pump and dump their coins based on market movement to keep the price the same to prevent people from making money. This isn't so impossible to be true you know.

Just set up some bots and millions worth of money and when ever market provides a hint of an improvement dump it, and when even it going bad pump it. Keeping the prices relatively stable.

I mean why on Earth would anybody in their right mind sell, or setup their bots to sell when positive news is everywhere. It just doesn't make sense. It just an evil behavior that is all.

Perhaps this is already the cycle ecosystem of this business industry, were the market was manipulated by the whale investors. And we as an ordinary traders won't do anything about it to make our way to get profit thru doing trade in the market, where most often the players in every exchange are still come what may accepting the fact. But of course we shouldn't be stop why we are here.
I have a question where were you when bitcoin was just $100?. You're just caught by panic and nothing. Bitcoin is stil high and giving profit to there users we can't control the bitcoin price we have to patient when it fall.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

You have tired with bitcoin and altcoin price always on drop, but you have keep waiting and looking best time for getting bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be on the top price, everything will be possible at bitcoin and cryptocurrency price.

Yes, this is what we need to do until the price can increase higher. This year will be difficult to make a big profit, but we could still wait for the crypto market to recover the price. Don't worry and don't panic because you will get the profit again soon, always check the price at the market so you can analyze and see if the price is starting to rise. Never cut loss your coins if you still believe with the cryptocurrency because I am sure that the situations will change and we can recover our losses.
It means that you are impatient and it is not good for cryptocurrency investor. You should remain cool and if possible forget about your holding for some time. I am sure this bearish market will end soon and good days will return. You should be optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency and don’t be panic about the current situation of the market. Soon you will get big money against your holdings.

Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

People are now days against bitcoins. Just because bitcoin price is falling and not giving profit to them. They should wait and give some times to cryptocurrencies because not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrencies are falling down.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

You're wrong. You should not depressed with current situation. You're not alone there was a time when i think the same that bitcoin is bullshit and nothing. I suggest you to do the same thing give chance to bitcoin and hold them.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am also disappointed and want to end this but then I have no power to stop the people to sell because I myself really shaken in this market. It makes me stop and just like quiting but I realized that the world is circle it will never be in down there will be time for ups.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

I see you're trying to hypnotize the charts so they start to grow. I think you're doing something wrong instead of just waiting.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

Take a suggest, buy some bitcoin and forget about them better to hold them for some years. I know it would be hard for you but that's why bitcoin work.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

I don't think you're right. You're hurting yourself by paying too much attention to crypto, it may ruin your health. Crypto doesn't necessarily need to grow constantly, you have to accept that.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I think you are being too emotional because of the current market situation. If you are not prepared for this kind of situation, I think you will most likely lose money in cryptocurrency. Some traders or investors are being wise during this bear market, instead of being stressed and ranting they take the most of it by buying cheap and holding.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

The current market does make you tired and you will become depressed if you keep thinking about it. Well, if you want profit then you must have patience and without patience, the panic will feel.
Actually we had had great market and enough booms in the Bitcoin in recent years and those who were aware of the benefits invested and cashed millions. If you are the new investor who came to know about it after the boom, better keep waiting because we will have a green market in future.

It would not be wise to quote a time for the boom but it would be definitely a wise move to invest now as the coins are available at low cost compared to the prices in boom. Besides, you are to act rationally and this means that there can be so many ups and downs in the market but that would not be forever so better stay motivated.
evforster

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Many peoples get panic and selling their coin with cheap price. I am always believe that cryptomarket will recovery again and most coin price will increasing. We should be patient with our investment because cryptocurrency is long term investment
Yeah you are right and that why they lose their money. I think if the market is bad and there is no positive trend in the market you should wait for more otherwise you will lose your money. It is better to hold your coins for more time instead of losing it. If in the future the price grows and you have no holdings then what will you do? Be energetic and strong to earn big profits in the future.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

I think the number of panic sellers are increasing because they're not ready to wait. I know may peoples are disappointing with bitcoins value and its rate. Instead of increasing its decreasing but it doesn't mean bitcoin is destroying.
This is due to a bearish trend for almost the year and those investors that can't wait for the bounce back are now in panic to find any option to sell their coins at cheaper price. If this trend will continue for next year, I don't know if we can't attract new buyers in crypto.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

new comer or experience one?
its about how to patient. if you just holding, buying, follow the flow, you cant be rich like expert. you know, trading can give your more coin. you can take chance when the market low, trade as much as possible to multiple your money.
sometime people just said about negative thing than they share positive thing

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

I think the number of panic sellers are increasing because they're not ready to wait. I know may peoples are disappointing with bitcoins value and its rate. Instead of increasing its decreasing but it doesn't mean bitcoin is destroying.
This is due to a bearish trend for almost the year and those investors that can't wait for the bounce back are now in panic to find any option to sell their coins at cheaper price. If this trend will continue for next year, I don't know if we can't attract new buyers in crypto.

Had this being the other way round like market kept on rising this people would have appreciate it and said all good things. Only thing it is down people are getting negative about it and forgetting that it gonna be volatile. Some time it will fall and other time it will rise.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████