Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!!  (Read 22614 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:52:56 AM

it is how a trade work ,if the seller will not manipulate price according to its greed then how profit will happen. There are two major player in the crypto trader,one is the big holder or whales which want to increase quantity or increase the coin price buy manipulation using bot or buy/sell walls,second player is the big company who want to extract high profit from their current holding or investing ,they generally do it through fud and fomo bcz they have good marketing connection.and if you want to gain a profit from your investment then you have to find balanced scenario to get profit.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:18:40 PM

it is how a trade work ,if the seller will not manipulate price according to its greed then how profit will happen. There are two major player in the crypto trader,one is the big holder or whales which want to increase quantity or increase the coin price buy manipulation using bot or buy/sell walls,second player is the big company who want to extract high profit from their current holding or investing ,they generally do it through fud and fomo bcz they have good marketing connection.and if you want to gain a profit from your investment then you have to find balanced scenario to get profit.

I agree. It applies to stocks and forex also.  Profiting again in crypto is not every year and it can happen again in the next 4-5 years. This also reminds of a saying that trading is the transfering of money from impatient to the patient.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:51:32 PM

the condition of the global economy is down and it also affects the market stock which is the world's big trade, so crypto which is a product of trade and investment is of course also affected by this situation where the purchasing power of crypto people also decreases and many other factors must be considered in price reduction . crypto still has potential and long-term investment is the best thing for the future
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:58:31 PM

Charts say Bitcoin will hit nearly $5K around the end of January then we’ll go down to find our true bottom. Don’t know yet if $3.1K will hold. Once our double bottom reached you can except market to go sideways during months.
Its difficult for bitcoin to surpass $4,000 and its staying there I guess for a month so its either we see no movement for this month. But for altcoins, there are more to come and news about it as bitcoin dominance decreases.

And for that true bottom, we can't really be sure if we hit it or it will keep on looking for it soonest.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:47:43 PM

Everyone was disappointed with the market last year which I strongly believe is the reason for your frustration. I think you should still give it a try in this current year.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:40:07 AM

I understand your frustration but we should also to consider that most of the crypro users and the people are afraid to join crypto currency at the moment because of bearish market in which still in effect. If someone or something will be done to trigger the bullish run then probably mostly will be at ease specially you.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:04:03 AM

You won't have to rant here. Instead of whining, take the silver lining. By having all these weak hands selling their coins at a huge loss, they will be cleansed out from the community. What remains are true believers and HODLers. Well, let them come back if they want but they will have to buy the same coin that they dumped at a much expensive price. In that way, they may have lost but gained some lessons. They will mature through that and they will become one of us HODLers. Make no mistake, a lot of us began having weak hands.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:43:33 AM

Many investor have tired and sick how bitcoin or altcoin price drop, they keep hold until when bitcoin or altcoin growing up, they do not have many option for selling with lower price and keep holding wait when bitcoin and altcoin could be growing up.
'
it is a risk from investors. we should know what are the risks before investing in cryptocurrency. well, I know, so much has come out of this because there are many projects that are scam, or too long waiting for the market to be good. but, that is the risk, because there are many who come out.
ifinta

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:52:11 AM

It is okay to be frustrated about the state of the market, however, there is also really nothing we can do much about it but just to wait until it gets back up again. It can be tiring and annoying to wait because the price is immovable at most, but our anger will also do nothing to change the price. Just be patient. Hopefully, the price will rise soon.

Wow, getting frustrated in this Crypto Currency Market is a losing statement, nothing or gain nothing from being frustrated, one should note that from the start if you were able to understand the Market Volatility, then you may have not enter or invest or put investment in any of the posted coin in the market.

Maybe this ideas helps? Any opinion?

A new ticker for BITCOIN was established. Please follow it Smiley Many thanks...

I would like establish a new type of ticker -
with not a fiat (i.e. USD) for a crypto (i.e. as here - agains Bitcoin) but with a well known product. PIZZA here i.e.

N PIZZA / BITCOIN

I named thys type of ticker 'No' Ticker - please see, because the name of the type of ticker, this post also:

Kisses - in physically form - are universally accepted - we hope Smiley Or?

((we did a little seaching on the web... Try google: kiss pictures))

and we would like remain with Vortexledger (ledger for barter) local and segmented, maybe offline sometimes... ((offline first db...))
It will be No Money on top of No DB Smiley No General, No Global something - it will be used, if needed, a well known local and tokenized thing (i.e. water, milk, apple, working hour's of a local carpenter, lawyer, teacher, ...) 

Many things will be tokenized. You can "pay" i.e. with your tokenized working hours at your post in your village Smiley

what a great idea but im still in doubt how a cashless society functions without universally accepted mode of transfer of assets?

And our ticker will be posted as second post in this thread (please be patient - I post it not periodically - but I will post as I a little time got for such purpose...
You can do it also - please post the prices, as you see...):

Today's price (in La Coma in Dunakeszi, in Hungary ~6 USD / pizza if you buy three pieces at once...) ~660 pizza / Bitcoin...

The all time high ~3300 pizza / Bitcoin (December 2017).
The all time low 1/25000 pizza / Bitcoin ( I don't know the Date - please post it, many thanks Smiley )

My all time low was 0.4 pizza / Bitcoin in November 2011 (You can post YOUR all time high and low for a PIZZA agains Bitcoin Smiley Many thanks for posts...

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:09:54 AM

For those people who keep losing, it is better if you will just stop for a moment. There are many people who became greedy to regain their losses and it is the reason why they are failed to do it. Their decision is not good and they do not have good managing emotions.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:13:04 AM

Cryptocurrency is not bullshit, it is one of the technologies of the future, and it will change the world to become better. Maybe you are an investor and a loss in investing in Crypto, and you become desperate. It's funny that the losers always say that Cryptocurrency is ridiculous and still works on this forum.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:52:19 PM

sometimes we feel the wobbles and self-reliance. but sometimes i never say anything about cryptocurrency. even though last year 2018 is experiencing very low prices bitcoin sometimes feel like I've given up in the long term crypto down. but after all I'm still fighting and continuing to accumulate a lot of coin, I wonder if someday the crypto has been low will rise again and in those days I'm waiting until 2019 is coming so here I still hope to rise again a market price. I fell that the cryptocurrency was going to be right, gradually increasing the market rate so it was better I was waiting because at last there was a waiting fortune for everyone.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:58:44 PM

I can’t even begin to imagine how many times I have though to myself this very exact same thing!
Fact of the matter remains the same from Day 1 that cryptocurrency is not intended to be an overnight success.  
Sure- there are people who made a lot of profit by being early adopters and miners but if you find yourself becoming this frustrated, then it might just honestly be a good time to either take a break or remove yourself from this environment entirely.  We hear very disturbing stories at times about poor decisions people have made in the past.  

If you are feeling at all these types of ways, stay away from cryptocurrency for a while.  
If for any reason- for your own good health.  

I guess you felt the same as OP but you kept hodling your assets, right? Didn't you get rewarded by all this time that you waited for your investment to pay off? It is all about keeping your patience and your stress levels low.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:07:23 PM

You do not have to be depressed because of the crash in the market at present. Look on the bright side and enjoy this moment of stability with bitcoin price. For a long time we have not have this low and controlled volatility. Also, know that every business us controlled by the big monies. It is not with cryptocurrency alone.
Yes, it is a good attitude to adapt on the environment taking advantage on the current trend of market price volatility. I guess many investors had made some losses due to constant trading with no good market price increase. However, it is still not the reason for one to lose hope and give up easily with the current market price fall down trend. Just for now holding and increasing crypto might be ideal instead of trading crypto to fiat or vice versa to earn. It is really hard to predict crypto market price movement for now.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:20:35 PM

Don’t feel down, almost every alt is 90% down from ATH, we are all in same boat, I never bought bitdegree but still my Portfolio value is more or less same like you,
( I own icx, vet, Nebl, zil)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:22:41 PM

When you have tired and sick with how bitcoin price and condition, you can keep hold and close everything have connection with crypto, you can start your journey by joining real business and invest your money there.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

Well that is why we are always advice to invest only what we can afford to lose at the end cause the cryptocurrency market is always volatile and at such no body can predict when the price will take any direction so long as it answer to the law of demands and supply the market will always remain unpredictable.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:39:03 AM

first of all . news is not the one that dictates the price because what causes the price to fluctuates is the people who buy and sells   . secondly  , not all news are legit but most of them that we see on the web are hoax  . they create fake news because they think that this will cause a panic or to gain attaction/fomo  .  third , if you are sick and tired of the crypto bs then why cant you just quit ? that solves your problem  .  peace !
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:52:17 AM

While news may not currently seem to have any effect on price (for most coins) still that's the gateway to get from exclusive speculation market to a more stable crypto economics.

I think the op is more upset about the imbalance of the fundamentals. We tout blockchain tech, crypto tech, and while finally at the reins of an emerging economy, prices don't seem to correlate development with adoption.

Fact, until more favorable regulatory frameworks are in place, we should see more of these rollercoaster price movements. Meanwhile, in the long run I think it's volatility that makes crypto any unique.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:01:44 AM

first of all . news is not the one that dictates the price because what causes the price to fluctuates is the people who buy and sells   . secondly  , not all news are legit but most of them that we see on the web are hoax  . they create fake news because they think that this will cause a panic or to gain attaction/fomo  .  third , if you are sick and tired of the crypto bs then why cant you just quit ? that solves your problem  .  peace !
what market the price to fluctuate in any market setting is news and how people react to it.  I think the root cause of market reaction is news and if you are not following the prevailing events you maybe luck out of the happenings in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: