Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again?  (Read 3962 times)
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

Very mixed opinions about when there will be growth again. Someone is waiting for him at the end of this year, someone says that he will be at the beginning of next year, but there are opinions that growth will be only in a few years. I think that growth is possible next year, but we cannot say that it will be the same as in 2017. But the situation will improve, I want to believe it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

Of course, it depends on when you started.
There was a lot of new investors jumping in around dec/jan when things were reaching all time highs.
I feel sorry for these people cause this year has been brutal to people like that.

But if you started earlier, even just last summer for example, then you should still be in the green.

Of course, you might have made some stupid moves and trades along the way...

As far as the next bull run goes, there's no reason not to expect it.
There are real signs that the market is ready to take off.
The biggest one is that the crypto market has been very stable for two months now.
Although there have been ups and downs, btc has stayed in the 6000s, which means investors won't sell below that.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

I think we will see a small bull run around December, Bitcoin will go to $12k and then drop to $8k, and we will see this pattern for the next couple of years (2-4) and at the 4 years we will see a boom like never before.

I don't dare to try to predict 4 years ahead but i completely agree with the around December part. A lot of people is waiting for the exact same thing to happen. Maybe we will disappointed or maybe not.

I believe this is pretty accurate and we will probably a rise around that date. However, the holders of Bitcoin will definitely not regret. Maybe the holders of Ethereum might see a brilliant future also since the coin is always pretty close.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

I think that we can see such a year again in 2020 because a lot of facts influence us to start growing in 2020

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

we don't know when it will feel an explosion like 2017, but for 2018 it is a very annoying year for investors and bounty hunters because 90% of coins fall or scam, maybe we will feel an explosion like 2017 a few years to come when all people have started to not believe in cryptocurrency

abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

2017 factors that push bitcoins is different from 2018 and no one can be certain if the same phenomenon will occur again. But since bitcoins has been able to triump in all these difficult times it is likely that by next year, 2019 things can turn around for good.

hongnhung1111

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

I think we will see a small bull run around December, Bitcoin will go to $12k and then drop to $8k, and we will see this pattern for the next couple of years (2-4) and at the 4 years we will see a boom like never before.

This prediction might not be accurate. There are even lots of experts that have failed in their predictions. Yes, we all envisage that the market will rise, but no one knows the exact time. It might come before the December you predicted and it might even come after.

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.
I will agree with this, because it has really been wonderful trading this year. Bearish market truly helps trade.

good
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

No one can tell you when the crypto market will be like 2017! Bitcoin at 20K USD was totally unexpected growth, as this year unexpected in the long run of the bear market! Investors and traders also lost a huge amount of money by investing and trading. A lot of ICO scammed and successful ICO failed to give a good profit to the investors! Traders also lost huge money for the long run and totally unexpected crypto market.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

The question of "when" is what I don't think most of us know but we should just be patient and believe that era will come again

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

It is not known when the repetition of the end of 2017 will happen. I don't think that's going to happen in 2018. I think it will be only in 2020, when the market and regulatory laws are finally formed.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

This is really we do not know when we will going to see the rise of crypto market. Possibly end of this year of by next year since we do not know when we can expect the bull run. Many of us wanted for the rise to happen so this time I am still waiting for it.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

You know it's hard to say if see a era like before because the bearish market is still on. Maybe market will give a small pump but not totally a start of a bull market but still many people hoping that we see a bull run this year if that's the will it may happen.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:03:10 PM

I am not sure whether this year's Crypto price will boom as in 2017, because the market always falls after getting high prices. For example, the price of Bitcoin will not be strong enough to reach $ 8,000 and the ICO is now on the verge of extinction because many projects have failed. plus the number of ICO scams that caused Crypto to become worse and free market competition also greatly affected investor mentality in Crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

It is not known when the repetition of the end of 2017 will happen. I don't think that's going to happen in 2018. I think it will be only in 2020, when the market and regulatory laws are finally formed.

you hint at the halving event? so we just have to wait until then and keep holding cryptocurrency. many who sell now may regret about it in the future.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.
We experienced major corrections I cryptocurrency this year, coupled with series of planned regulation, note knowledge of Crypto also grew,  a repeat of 2017 won't come any time soon from my believe.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

I am not sure whether this year's Crypto price will boom as in 2017, because the market always falls after getting high prices. For example, the price of Bitcoin will not be strong enough to reach $ 8,000 and the ICO is now on the verge of extinction because many projects have failed. plus the number of ICO scams that caused Crypto to become worse and free market competition also greatly affected investor mentality in Crypto.
I agree with your opinion, for now 2018 is very unfavorable for most investors, the price in the market is very far from the proper price, this is indeed because Bitcoin has experienced a very high price increase at the end of last year so that this year we can only see prices falling. And again most of the ICOs at this time were not as fortunate as last year, there are now many ICOs that are deceptive so that investors mostly don't trust the ICO.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.

Most probably the market will go up again closer to new year. I think 2019 will show itself later very positively. This year is good for making investments and next year will be the time of reaping the rewards.

WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

Most probably the market will go up again closer to new year. I think 2019 will show itself later very positively. This year is good for making investments and next year will be the time of reaping the rewards.
I also bet next year. Most likely, positive changes are waiting for us in the second quarter. And now you just need to wait and if possible buy cheap coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

In my opinion the situation will be resolved in the spring of 2019. I remember there was an info about how much sec can delay the decision. so the last date is March 4, 2019.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:55:51 AM

the era of such past 2017 could happen anytime. This is erratic and anything can happen. But if viewed in this time, of course, to be able to achieve the era like that again will be tough enough. It will probably take longer for crypto and many of the ICO to prepare everything towards that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: