Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again?  (Read 3962 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

Before the final quarter has started, so many speculations and predictions were already made that we can reach 20,000$ or more this year but if i have to look at it, i don't think what happened last 2017 is going to happen again this year. The market is really in poor condition that will give you second thought of bitcoin reaching to 20,000$ again.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

I think 2019 will lead to a moment when everything will peak again in 2020! I doubt it that this year will be like next year. The large part of the year has been bearish and i don't expect anything different from the rest of the year!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
fccs

Activity: 355
Merit: 47

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

Really??? You think airdrops were profitable in 2017??? I can say that no matter if it's 2017 or 2018, airdrop is always the same and it's not profitable Smiley. Of course not all airdrops are trash but to find out a good airdrop that you can earn a lot is really difficult although in 2017 or 2018 Smiley. LOL.

Airdrops were def. profitable lol.  I had NXT at 0.02 and sold for around $2...  Because of a airdrop holding nxt coins.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

Soon that time would come again , many are yet to understand that the market has like 3-4year circle which it use to boom and bear so I think 2017 was a year for it so we should be looking toward another years to come for the bull but am sure many will still miss that time has some have lost confidence I cryptocurrency now cause if the bear market but now is the best time to get in.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

I think 2019 will lead to a moment when everything will peak again in 2020! I doubt it that this year will be like next year. The large part of the year has been bearish and i don't expect anything different from the rest of the year!
this year could not be like last year happen.no positive news in market make investor worry their money if something bad happen in market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Bitcoin prices can return to an era like in 2017 again it might happen when there is good news and can trigger buyers to buy bitcoin again then it is certain that bitcoin prices will be like last year, but if there is no good news then bitcoin prices are difficult to rise again.
DavenporK

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

I think in 2018 it was indeed full of tragedy as was the case with market turmoil which caused some altcoins to experience difficult times. but I believe that in the future all possibilities certainly exist, assuming that this year will be a good start for the altcoin in the coming year.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

May be December!  When the year is rounding up,  there will be more activities generated.  Some will want to position themselves for the next year while some will want to dispose everything.  These activities will generate liquidity and we might just have a bullish market!

kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

Yes, it is true. everyone will want to return the price of digital currency as in the previous year 2017. However, we cannot predict when it will return. Hopefully by the end of this year the price of digital currency, both altcoins generated from Airdrop will be the best price...

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

I think in 2018 it was indeed full of tragedy as was the case with market turmoil which caused some altcoins to experience difficult times. but I believe that in the future all possibilities certainly exist, assuming that this year will be a good start for the altcoin in the coming year.
Yes, for many, this year in cryptocurrency was a year of disappointment and unfulfilled hopes. Last hope for the last months of the year. So far, our tokens have lain dead in our wallets, which only decreased in price. I do not even know whether it is worth waiting for such a rise to get a similar decline for him.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

I can't say much  about airdrops of 2017 but this year has been terrible so far with ICOs and airdrops ,I got tons of airdrops that are plain worthless and many others that are scam projects ,about ICOs only very few are good ,the kind of bull run I expected must be huge like 17k price for bitcoin or else I'm not selling a dime of my investments. I will bravely wait for 4years to come
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

I doubt the previous performance of ICOs return again this year. Ethereum is having scaling problems (difficulty bomb) and of course they would be affected. That and add the bear market we're in right now and you have uncertainty as a result.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

Yes, that is what I am waiting for. I thought it was just me who have these assumptions that this year is a crap year for crypto currency as a whole. Especially in the experiences of the bounty hunters. We keep on joining bounties and in the long run we will see them fail or be scammy or not pay our work. Even if we are paid, there are no means to monetize the tokens or coins. Or these have no real value. Gosh, this is really something. This year needs to end in a great positive bang.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

I do not agree that the year 2018 was successful for traders and investors. As far as I know, most of them have failed and had great losses.
Well, if we talk about whether the market will return in good times like in 2017, then I think we should expect what will happen at the end of this year and the beginning of the next.
Much will depend from this.
Sincerely yours.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

Perhaps there will be another surge in profits, as it was in 2017. But I doubt very much that this will happen soon. And maybe it will never happen. Most likely, the cryptocurrency will change, and not for the better. You do not know what will happen tomorrow, everything is very unpredictable
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

In this month there are some green spots in the market, at least even though this is not a bull run that we have hoped for but it will be able to give a little smile from the market that has long been decreasing.

imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

As we seen that from the beginning of this year, it is different from the last year. But if we see in this october there are hopes already occur although is not really significant. Maybe this year really difficult for bounty hunters like me. I face some scam projects and it makes me really disappointed. Maybe if crypto makes strict rules so the scam projects can be vanish. So, if the price can be raise up, all people will be happy.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
kreon112

Activity: 102

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

I agree with you. Despite on the red market and bears it was good and everyone could had their profits like buying something worthful for a low price.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

I want to believe that this will happen at least next year . After the fall, there will always be growth, the only question is when ? But all this era is waiting. Who just waits and saves the coins, and more optimistic-buy while the price is very attractive

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Maybe not as big as what happened next year. The market next year was really shocking and no one was prepared for it. I think the next bull-market will happen by the end of the year. No one can actually tell when, but most are expecting a good year-end this year. So, let's just hope that the market will somehow recover from a big loss this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: