Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again?  (Read 3962 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WalletPlus
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

I think we will see a small bull run around December, Bitcoin will go to $12k and then drop to $8k, and we will see this pattern for the next couple of years (2-4) and at the 4 years we will see a boom like never before.

Money is power, and power loves money
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Really??? You think airdrops were profitable in 2017??? I can say that no matter if it's 2017 or 2018, airdrop is always the same and it's not profitable Smiley. Of course not all airdrops are trash but to find out a good airdrop that you can earn a lot is really difficult although in 2017 or 2018 Smiley. LOL.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

I think we will see a small bull run around December, Bitcoin will go to $12k and then drop to $8k, and we will see this pattern for the next couple of years (2-4) and at the 4 years we will see a boom like never before.

This prediction might not be accurate. There are even lots of experts that have failed in their predictions. Yes, we all envisage that the market will rise, but no one knows the exact time. It might come before the December you predicted and it might even come after.

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.
I will agree with this, because it has really been wonderful trading this year. Bearish market truly helps trade.
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.

At the moment we are experiencing the realities of life
In life everything entirely is a season
The time for the bulls and sweet market is gone , now we have to enjoy the bearish and learn from it

Waiting for the bull run will leave you in more debts than usual
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Well even wall streets analysts are now saying that the market has bottomed out, so we just need to stay positive, breakout and bulls are nearly back in the market, expect this quarter to be the quarter of growth and recovery.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

Not going to happen every year what's already we see in the 2017. Even airdrop just nothing in 2017 and now also. Hard to get good ICO this year. Last year due to bull run average ICO project was also getting the good response. It will be just dream that we can see bull run in 2018 or 2019.  Wink

tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

there will be no more of it ... so there is no hope that your investments will increase 1,000 times.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

This year the bull run that we had is the bull run for scam ICOs.

IMO, this year we truly saw the corrected value of cryptocurrency. I mean bitcoin's value last year when it reached ATH due to hype and now we can see that the true value is from $6k-$7k. Anything higher than that we could say that there might be manipulation. Just my thought.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

This month we are now in might put a stop to bearish market. The  year is almost ending and we have less than three months for it to end.
Traders now need to be very careful, because the bull run might meet everyone of us unexpectedly and this will nit be favourable for traders that perhaps are not courteous of it.  The bull run i feel is imminent.
coffee_man

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

I think in 2018 we will not see new records in the prices of cryptocurrencies. The growth of individual cryptocurrencies is possible but not as in 2017.
I expect a rapid growth of cryptocurrencies in 2019.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

Quite laughable the line that airdrops were profitable in 2017. Airdrops are what they are, useless, whether in 2017 or in 2018. Just very few turned out to be worth it.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

What may had contributed to the bad cryptocurrency run experienced in 2018 is the lack of investors confidence. No one is really ready to gamble anyone with their hard earned morning. Maybe lost of interest by the big investors.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Quite laughable the line that airdrops were profitable in 2017. Airdrops are what they are, useless, whether in 2017 or in 2018. Just very few turned out to be worth it.
I think it the OP meant to say that the percentages of good airdrops in 2017 and to add to it, early 2018, were much better than what we now have. I can remember the likes of SGR, Blue, Twist, HAT.
Although, another thing i have noticed is that, mist of the tend not to survive for even a year.
Although, the last time i check Twist, the project is still very much alive. Listed on Cryptopia.
valkoun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

At such trend as I think for a long time today we will not see a situation at least bearing a faint resemblance to last fall. Perhaps it is necessary to wait not for one year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

Yeah 2018 isn't the year for ICOs anymore, last 2016-2017 was the greatest years for ICOs.

While being optimistic, buying at the dip is also a great achievement for those who have been chasing the market while its on peak. Having it at the dippest is a great opportunity to purchase while the price are not that too expensive just like before. And if you are done, you can now sit and relax while watching the movement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Of course it has been a good year for traders and investors, the volatility is still there, only now the amounts are much more modest, for example, ETH was down to almost $200 was a bargain for many investors, because they became rich if they invested a strong sum because now ETH goes for $226 with a forecast to continue rising, that's a 10% profit without doing anything besides waiting a couple of weeks, that's an excellent business for anyone.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

It's great when that happens. If electronic money echoes the era of 2017 is what everyone expect. The price of the coins rise. Trading, exchanging and trading takes place quickly and conveniently. What I like the most is the profit earned from the sale of bitcoin. I look forward to it.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

I think never. That was in 2017, right? now it is 2018 and lets face that crypto world didnt make any steps to become a worldwide payment method, unfortunately. I think that we will live for quite a long in such conditions   Sad

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

You should understand that new inventions take time before they completely blend into the world. On 2107, crypto didn't have the number of users it hass today, due to much people using it now, things will never be thesame and it will need to pass through tough times like its doing now before it will get back on its feet again. After the Rain comes sunshine. Let us wait patiently
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: