Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again?  (Read 3962 times)
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

there are some people around me who say that moments like what happened in 2017 ago only happen every five years, we will see what will happen. but we all hope that is not true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

I think it will take more time and importantly positive signals will help the crypto market as well as Bitcoin as attractive as 2017. When the ICOS campaign hot again and attractive home private participation.Maybe it will take 6 months.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

i think this end of year will be much different. much depends on the ETF. i think real bull run will be at the begining of 2019.

Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

The era will come unexpected so I don't think we need to worry about it. It is better to just continue our individual activities in the industry and be at peace with ourselves till the era comes which will be more bullish than 2017 own.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.
In my Opinion Year 2018 haven't finished yet and we are all waiting for the end of this year 2018 or may be even Jan-2019 then bull may run otherwise 2019 would be worst than 2018.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

I think it will take more time and importantly positive signals will help the crypto market as well as Bitcoin as attractive as 2017. When the ICOS campaign hot again and attractive home private participation.Maybe it will take 6 months.

Ah well you might be correct as there is no improvement in the CMC so far which seems to be like there might not a big price change this year. As ICO's are coming up with variety of projects. I guess it may go upto $13k by the end of the year when comparing with monthly basis. Still anything can happen over a night.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

The main hype is yet to come and it will be the year when Mcafee have to suck his own dick. I think a huge manipulation will be going on for pushing the price into bigger so that whale can get the best output. That will only be the golden time of BTC.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

The most interesting thing is what will happen at the end of 2018, a good bitcoin race is expected. Trading will always be profitable.
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

i  believe  really  hard  that the  era like  2017  will  happen  again soon  and  i  think  that it  is  going  to  happen  until new  year  as  it  happened.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

no one can be sure because the market cannot be controlled by only a few people, therefore we need "something" that can make people interested and want to buy crypto that will make the market rise again, but until now we still haven't found "something"

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:01:15 AM

i think this end of year will be much different. much depends on the ETF. i think real bull run will be at the begining of 2019.
To be honest. Even if bitcoin ETF happen to be sign up this year there won't be much different in this year market and before the crypto currency market can encounter an era like the 2017 it will towards the ending of the year 2019 to 2020.

WackMack

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

To be honest. Even if bitcoin ETF happen to be sign up this year there won't be much different in this year market and before the crypto currency market can encounter an era like the 2017 it will towards the ending of the year 2019 to 2020.
I also believe that the growth of the market will not begin until 2019. Maybe we even have to wait until 2020. But in any case, growth is inevitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

The thing is no one knows when we can see another 2017 year for cryptocurrency. But we of course we are all hoping for that to come again. And we can't hope to continue for that to happen every year. Because when that happens every year, new people are going to have a hard time investing since the prices will continue to increase.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:45:03 AM

The crypto market now is more than capable of recovering and rising up to even higher price marks than what was experienced in December, 2017 and January, 2018. Bitcoin and most coins seems to be preparing for the bull market as they have maintained quite a steady range of price on the market for some months now.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:53:32 AM

Why do you say that 2017 is good for traders and investors? I see most of them lament for losses. On the market it is very difficult to have a year like 2017. Maybe wait more time.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:57:50 AM

For now I think we will never see bitcoin prices like at the end of last year, because after climbing there will definitely be derivatives coming. So don't expect for now we will be able to see BTC prices like as at the end of last year. We must continue to play with the current prices following the flow of bitcoin price movements. And I think now the price of bitcoin is a very cheap price to buy it.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

For now I think we will never see bitcoin prices like at the end of last year, because after climbing there will definitely be derivatives coming. So don't expect for now we will be able to see BTC prices like as at the end of last year. We must continue to play with the current prices following the flow of bitcoin price movements. And I think now the price of bitcoin is a very cheap price to buy it.
If 6,500 USD for 1 Bitcoin is still not appropriate because for this year Bitcoin has been priced at 5,800 USD.
So when for a buyback it is around the price of 5,800 and hopefully by 2019 the price of Bitcoin will rise again in price.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

a lot of  new investors are greedy in terms of getting/earning profits in just short period of time, they cant think better and understand the process of crypto. they only want to gain earnings. the ATH only happened last year (2017) meaning it takes a lot of time to recover, we will wait for the bunch of investors who willing to adopt bitcoin and altcoins in the process to benefits all holders again.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

Most of the people here are they thinking that when that era gonna happen again just like in 2017 hopefully it will happen in month of december, all of this was only prediction in different people or even some analyst in crypto currency.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

The next major uptrend is practically impossible to predict but you're right about one thing the current market phase is great for investors to start accumulating as there's a lot of good value buys if you're looking to invest now and hold for at least 1-2 years

Sure airdrops might not be as rewarding as last year but if you focus on the good quality ones you may find there's some future benefits to collecting some of those as well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: