Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT GIVE UP !!  (Read 827 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Giving up is not a good idea mate.  Especially if you have huge losses on it.  Which is much better to stay away and take a break instead giving up. Because you cannot regain forever your losses on it .which can cause repenting and become frustrated as well at the end.  .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

Well I also believe that it can reach 10k, we just need to be patience, if there are countries ready to adopt Bitcoin then I think we can see that number soon, giving up now is not a good option,we know that crypto is on the edge to explode and being used in every where, giving up now is the same with wasting a golden opportunity to make huge profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

I also hope that the price of Bitcoin will recover in the next two months, but the bear market still exists, and I have not seen projects that attract a large number of investors!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

I see that the price of Bitcoin is still around $ 6500. Maybe I am one of the many people who expect bitcoin to jump to more than $ 10,000. Until now, I can only hope this will happen in the coming months in 2018. I think being patient and having high hopes optimistically will be a loyal friend in this mind.
Thank's.

I can assure you that you are not alone waiting for these prices

That's why we are very unlikely to see them soon as quite a few people are waiting to jump off at the first opportunity, i.e. to get rid of their coins as soon as they can even if that means gaining nothing or booking some losses. There was plenty of enthusiasm and expectations of prices rebounding from levels of around 12k when the first serious wave of Bitcoin crash overwhelmed the market. And in fact, there was a rebound, a typical dead cat's bounce as it turned out later. So there is a massive amount of bitcoins waiting to get sold off. Since people are always thinking that are wiser than the rest of the pack, many are not actually going to wait that long and will be ready to liquidate faster at lower prices. And the practice confirms that hypothesis as we see a tremendous resistance instantly building up whenever there is a hint at price growth

In a sense, we are like a hamster on a treadmill, so no matter how fast we run, the wheel just spins faster

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

it is not difficult for bitcoin to reach $ 10,000 or more than this, it's just that this takes a little longer.
year-end estimates may deviate from estimates. as I said, bitcoin requires time and encouragement from the community and the popes.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

Giving up is not a good idea mate.  Especially if you have huge losses on it.  Which is much better to stay away and take a break instead giving up. Because you cannot regain forever your losses on it .which can cause repenting and become frustrated as well at the end.  .

Yes giving up is the worst thing anyone can do especially after investing a huge amount if money and I would prefer rather taking a break as you have suggested instead of giving up. We need to help.those who are at the verge of giving up not to give up and take a break because crypto market is highly volatile and a user might get huge profit than what he or she lost.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

One should never give up in the digital world especially in bitcoin. No doubt botcoin is all about the risks. There is phase when one is in big loss but sooner or later he will be able to recover whole losses also and can even earn the profits. Always keep patience in bitcoin and go with the flow and never give up.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

I see that the price of Bitcoin is still around $ 6500. Maybe I am one of the many people who expect bitcoin to jump to more than $ 10,000. Until now, I can only hope this will happen in the coming months in 2018. I think being patient and having high hopes optimistically will be a loyal friend in this mind.
Thank's.
In investments we did not need to give up and we should know that it can go against or for our our favor.  Please keep holding,  bitcoin is going to recover and very soon we would be seeing $10,000 as the lowest or minimum price.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

Yes we should not give up.Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are emerging at great pace and are having great future in coming years.No doubt at present the price of BTC is low but their is nothing to worry.BTC will rise surely in coming years.Other cryptocurrencies and altcoins will surely rise in coming years.Don't give up and have faith in it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

If its hurting you so much, you can sell half of it, OP.

Thats why I never go all-in, in whatever investment I made.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Thank's.

If only all of us who believes in bitcoin will have one stand and position to hold and keep patient for sure we can reached $10,000 value again,as this has been denied for more than 6 months now and frustrations covering the whole market,but like you and all of the positive thinkers i am hoping that atleast half of the value from last year will be given to us this december
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Thank's.

I can assure you that you are not alone waiting for these prices

That's why we are very unlikely to see them soon as quite a few people are waiting to jump off at the first opportunity, i.e. to get rid of their coins as soon as they can even if that means gaining nothing or booking some losses. There was plenty of enthusiasm and expectations of prices rebounding from levels of around 12k when the first serious wave of Bitcoin crash overwhelmed the market. And in fact, there was a rebound, a typical dead cat's bounce as it turned out later. So there is a massive amount of bitcoins waiting to get sold off. Since people are always thinking that are wiser than the rest of the pack, many are not actually going to wait that long and will be ready to liquidate faster at lower prices. And the practice confirms that hypothesis as we see a tremendous resistance instantly building up whenever there is a hint at price growth

https://d.radikal.ru/d32/1810/7f/ab7720543185.jpg

In a sense, we are like a hamster on a treadmill, so no matter how fast we run, the wheel just spins faster

It's not always like this. In 2016 people had many opportunities to unload everything especially since they could buy at $350 and sell at $650 in a matter of weeks between April and May. It did not happen. The majority quickly forgot about the bear trend and kept buying above 600 USD. They did not want to buy at $300 2 months before but they were buying at 600 now. Inner workings of human mind.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Thank's.
Well all of us wants that because we can get a good profit when bitcoin jump to 10k but as of now in the bearish market it's hard to say to reach 10k price. But nothing is impossible who knows one day we see bitcoin in a highest price again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

Staying patient, giving up is not the final choice because crypto can still survive and is still likely to increase in the coming months. Hold on and never give up.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

One should never give up in the digital world especially in bitcoin. No doubt botcoin is all about the risks. There is phase when one is in big loss but sooner or later he will be able to recover whole losses also and can even earn the profits. Always keep patience in bitcoin and go with the flow and never give up.
Giving up will lose you forever in crypto and would not recover your fund anymore. Digital world is not something to giveup because the price is going to recover not now but later on you just have to keep holding and being patient and that will be worth it. Profit is not get that easily, there are much risk in investment for you to study more the market.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

Thank's.

I believe you will be disappointed and that we will not see a $10000 BTC in 2018. But that dont mean it will not be $10000 in 2019.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

We do expect that bitcoin will jump not only to $10,000 but to $20,000 again and more. As a return to the long correction that we've been through speculators think that's enough for a long drive upwards for bitcoin's ceiling.

We still got 3 months left to fill all those expectations and its impossible that nothing is going to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Well, I've been patient quite long tho, but believe me being patient isn't the option, the only thing that you need to do is just make your own other bussiness or try to go work in many other place, because we don't know nothing about how we grow the prices up. So just let it flow.
You're right i give the same advice to my friends and relative but they refuse and sell there coins without any profit. 
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Well, I've been patient quite long tho, but believe me being patient isn't the option, the only thing that you need to do is just make your own other bussiness or try to go work in many other place, because we don't know nothing about how we grow the prices up. So just let it flow.
Well not only my friends and family i saw many people start giving up after December. Actually giving up won't help we have to remember its volatile and it can be pump anytime without any notify.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

Thank's.
Don't forget, hoping for something that hasn't doubtless will make someone crazy.

Many people said the stable price of bitcoin as it has happened in the past few months makes everyone thought bitcoin will be used as a safe investment, like gold and many merchants will accept bitcoin as a payment system without hesitation.

I having heard from some people that said bitcoin is a magic place to make money, only need a few days they will get money and make him being rich. I don't think that was a good news for us, because will come many people to this place and spend a lot of money without learning what bitcoin is. So as when he found a loss he would talk negative things about bitcoin to someone else. This will make a bad image of bitcoin in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: