Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:47:45 PM

Can I participate in lottery games on mitoshi from restricted countries or regions? That would be awesome.

In my opinion, no country is restricted from participating in the lottery games, you only need to have access to download the app and get some cryptocurrency to fund your account to get access to the lottery platform. I believe with an ample knowledge of a smart phone and Internet connection, one is good to go.

Oh that’s great. Cryptocurrencies and playing poker is restricted in some countries. It’s awesome to know players could use mitoshi with no restrictions. I think that would make mitoshi very popular with poker players.
It’s really amazing to know that one can access and participate in lottery games, with an iOS and Android phones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:58:49 PM

You seem busy to have a great telegram community, was there an airdrop or bounty? Do you have plans for bounty promotion?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:10:27 PM

You seem busy to have a great telegram community, was there an airdrop or bounty? Do you have plans for bounty promotion?

That would be very nice, I too want to participate in the bounty program of Mitoshi.  Social media bounty will be good for us to earn tokens.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:04:52 PM

Congratulations on the lunch of you tokensales, I will be expecting exciting news and updates from this project. How do I purchase MTSH tokens? What other token is acceptable to make purchase aside Eth?

To purchase the mitoshi tokens in the platform one needs to pay with ethereum or bitcoin. This would be convenient to ensure that every body can participate irrespective of the locations or nationnalite

In my opinion, the team could consider adding fiat gateways in the mitoshi app to help those who are not familiar with cryptocurrency have the opportunity to partake in the lottery platform.

I might be wrong, but I believe I read somewhere that payment can be made with fiat as well as cryptocurrency, which like you said is a good idea and is more convenient and presents a better opportunity for participation.

For fiat to be included, the team needs to secure partnerships with local authorities and organisations to manage the national currency of various countries and locations , that may be be very difficult to achieve at the beginning.

You're right. I don't see the feasibility of making payment with fiats because it will be too cumbersome to handle  except if they could streamline it to certain fiats instead of  leaving it open-ended
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:15:53 PM

Congratulations on the lunch of you tokensales, I will be expecting exciting news and updates from this project. How do I purchase MTSH tokens? What other token is acceptable to make purchase aside Eth?

To purchase the mitoshi tokens in the platform one needs to pay with ethereum or bitcoin. This would be convenient to ensure that every body can participate irrespective of the locations or nationnalite

In my opinion, the team could consider adding fiat gateways in the mitoshi app to help those who are not familiar with cryptocurrency have the opportunity to partake in the lottery platform.

I might be wrong, but I believe I read somewhere that payment can be made with fiat as well as cryptocurrency, which like you said is a good idea and is more convenient and presents a better opportunity for participation.

For fiat to be included, the team needs to secure partnerships with local authorities and organisations to manage the national currency of various countries and locations , that may be be very difficult to achieve at the beginning.

You're right. I don't see the feasibility of making payment with fiats because it will be too cumbersome to handle  except if they could streamline it to certain fiats instead of  leaving it open-ended

Most of the project keeps USDT as option for token buying.  Of think same can be arranged by Mitoshi team. Not only for token buying but for playing lottery as well

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:33:49 PM

Guys. Whats with project carrying out IEO this days. I have seen more IEO sales going on. Was ICO changed to IEO?

ICO and IEO are different methods of fund raising employed by projects in the cryptocurrency space. ICO stands for initial coin offer while IEO stands for Initial Exchange Offer. The most glaring discrepancy between IEO and ICO is the fact that IEO are utilising the effort of cryptocurrency exchange in raising funds while in ICO, the project raise funds themselves. Most projects utilise the assistance of the exchange in raising funds lately due to the increase in scam ICO which has left investors unwilling to participate in ICO's.

To add to that, it easier to utilize the assistance of an exchange (IEO) because they already have a large customer database, only thing it takes in most cases is to make an announcement to the customers and like we've seen on many occasions, the sales is faster. It takes only a couple of minutes compared to ICO.

You made a very good point. Exchange platform like binance had an IEO completed in less than 20 minutes, bittrex had her last IEO completed in less than 30 seconds. This was purely because they are global exchange and have users in several countries. I remember bittrex news had it that  about 145 countries participated in the IEO.

I think still some countries are exempted from participating in the IEO due to their country regulations. Please correct me if I am wrong.

But if you are able to trade on an exchange, you should be able to participate unless kyc will be used to segregate possible participants.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:21:46 AM

The team also needs to consider sealing partnerships and agreement with other projects and companies to further enhance the success of mitoshi. I have a firm conviction that partnerships are great initiative to make a project attain great heights.

Do they have any private investors right now ? or any supporting personnel to help the team consider right now ?

I personally don't know about their private investors, but I know that the project had a private sale before now which was sold to private investors, if I'm current, I don't think there's still room for private sales as the stage for private sale is over.

Most of the projects are doing the private sell and if they have it I guess they will going to inform their community about it or it depends on their terms and condition if their private investors wanted to the team to inform the other investors about them.

At your service
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:24:10 AM

I personally haven't come across any bounty or airdrop from mitoshi, I hope the team is considering having some airdrop campaign or even bounties as the project tokensales is ongoing to increase awareness and publicity for the tokensales.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:59:18 AM

Guys. Whats with project carrying out IEO this days. I have seen more IEO sales going on. Was ICO changed to IEO?

ICO and IEO are different methods of fund raising employed by projects in the cryptocurrency space. ICO stands for initial coin offer while IEO stands for Initial Exchange Offer. The most glaring discrepancy between IEO and ICO is the fact that IEO are utilising the effort of cryptocurrency exchange in raising funds while in ICO, the project raise funds themselves. Most projects utilise the assistance of the exchange in raising funds lately due to the increase in scam ICO which has left investors unwilling to participate in ICO's.

To add to that, it easier to utilize the assistance of an exchange (IEO) because they already have a large customer database, only thing it takes in most cases is to make an announcement to the customers and like we've seen on many occasions, the sales is faster. It takes only a couple of minutes compared to ICO.

You made a very good point. Exchange platform like binance had an IEO completed in less than 20 minutes, bittrex had her last IEO completed in less than 30 seconds. This was purely because they are global exchange and have users in several countries. I remember bittrex news had it that  about 145 countries participated in the IEO.

I think still some countries are exempted from participating in the IEO due to their country regulations. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Some countries are generally restricted from participating in tokensales that's one of the major reasons why exmarket exchange has made the completion of kyc mandatory before any purchase of token can be granted.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:31:21 AM

That's true. Fiat requires the inclusion of gateways to the platform which are more expensive to maintain as compared to cryptocurrency. It is obviously impossible to get the support of all countries of the world to use their fiat for the platform.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:36:53 AM

Great day Mitoshi Family! Our long-awaited IEO will start today on Exmarket. Please show your support as we also updated our Bitcointalk Announcement to spread the word.

Congrats on the launch of the tokensales today. On reading the information on the thread, I noticed that the price of the tokens were not mentioned. I'll like to know the sales value for the tokens, I'll also like to know if if kyc is mandatory on exmarket before one can purchase the tokens?

Congratulations guys. I also noticed this while reading about the project and I hope it will be fixed speedily as the investors will be willing to know about this information. Once again congratulations guys and wishing you all the best

.... H
Olorijayz

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:39:25 AM

[

Some countries are generally restricted from participating in tokensales that's one of the major reasons why exmarket exchange has made the completion of kyc mandatory before any purchase of token can be granted.

Some countries were being restricted as a result of country rules and regulations s regards cryptocurrency.  The exchanges are also very careful not to fall into the temptation of having bussiness with such countries hence the need for a kyc to be done

.... H
Olorijayz

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:40:17 AM

I personally haven't come across any bounty or airdrop from mitoshi, I hope the team is considering having some airdrop campaign or even bounties as the project tokensales is ongoing to increase awareness and publicity for the tokensales.

Same here. Please just in case you find any, kindly drop the link here for us to participate

.... H
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:01:33 AM

It's very difficult to have an IEO on a global exchange that is not fully subscribed. The only issue is that the cost of using the global exchange to float one's project is outrageous. I ones heard that exchanges like binance has about 300k active users. This no of users can complete any IEO in less than one minute.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:00:43 AM

Most of the project keeps USDT as option for token buying.  Of think same can be arranged by Mitoshi team. Not only for token buying but for playing lottery as well

Yeah exactly, USDT is also a good option, and people paying with USDT are kind of confident that they paying the right amount, not more, not less as it is a stable coin compared to other currencies that are volatile.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:16:31 AM

But if you are able to trade on an exchange, you should be able to participate unless kyc will be used to segregate possible participants.

I am not 100% sure but if any country is allowing trades in crypto currencies then it would be in all currencies they will not.go with few selected one. So in this case if I can trade at exchange then I can buy from IEO.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:39:11 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 03:35:25 PM by Lizcrypto

guys be careful while communicating over telegram channel... many claim to be an admin of the projects but do crossverify username at project channel.I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address .
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:59:06 AM

I guess that would be after MTSH token sales on Exmarkets. Mitoshi has a low number of tokens in circulation. I think that would keep the value of it’s tokens rising.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:14:13 AM

i just came to know that project have ongoing bounty so if anyone wants to participate here is the link for bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.msg51353638
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

Great day Mitoshi Family! Our long-awaited IEO will start today on Exmarket. Please show your support as we also updated our Bitcointalk Announcement to spread the word.

Congrats on the launch of the tokensales today. On reading the information on the thread, I noticed that the price of the tokens were not mentioned. I'll like to know the sales value for the tokens, I'll also like to know if if kyc is mandatory on exmarket before one can purchase the tokens?

No, KYC isn’t a requirement on Exmarkets. I think that’s the reason why projects go for Exmarkets launchpad when they want an IEO. I’ll also like to know the tokens sale price and discount?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: