Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

I don't think scammers are that lazy why because the spend a lot of time trying or checking on what to hack. The waist a lot of time more than us doing bounty works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Scammers really leave a lot of traces, if the project is really relevant, I think that today there will be an opportunity to really check it, but all these rating sites will not be able to make 100% correct predictions anyway
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

And this is very good, because lazy people make mistakes, they are not attentive to details, and this means that with these mistakes we can determine what the project is scam.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 04:11:12 PM by Fortified

for me this scammer don't really have faith in crypto and they only want easy way to earn money regardless of how they take this money. but in the end, the ones who is being scammed also have fault on why they are being scammed by this people, because it only shows that this investors also don't do their homework of researching about this kind of modus before investing.

That's really true they are lazy , they want easy money no matter how unethical it is and yes because of our lapses they will be feed up , but it is not good to blame the victim of scammers .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Scammers and hackers are intelligent people. They think ahead of their victims which shows they are smart. I wish they use their intelligence for something positive instead of stealing people's hard earned funds. It is so sad that people will behave this way.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

I don't think that scammers are lazy, Scammers always seek to find the chance that any one do the tiny mistake so he can do the fraud with any one.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

basically they just want to be rich without any business but instantaneously, they don't have the mind they don't have a conscience because they have taken the rights of others. fraudsters will be lazy to work because they already enjoy instant income.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

Exactly they are lazy and bad people. I cant understand how someone can try to steal money from people. This is the worst thing in the world. They need to learn about working and earning money with their effort.

Such people do not know how to work. They like to have easy money by stealing and cheating other people.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I think that hackers do what they know how, so I have no questions to them, but the fact that so many fraudulent ICO, it really is a problem, because I do not understand why this issue is still not taken control of the government.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Totally agree with you. They are born with gifts but they are not using it in the right way. They keep on trying to scam or steal something from someone which i think is not enough for you to ruin your life. If you got caught then i'm sure that your life will be ruined but if you just use your talent and knowledge to help a big company then your skills will be appreciated and at the same time you will earn a lot of money.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

indeed scammers are lazy, if they are not lazy they must work instead of being scammers, the scammers should have been stopped because it has harmed many people, but who can stop the scammers?
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

if people have feelings, they will leave work like that, only greedy people don't think of others
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Do you think scammers or hackers are both lazy, well I think you're wrong with that matter. I guess they are working smart to get profit but only in a bad ways. Meaning they are not lazy like just what you're thought. But, I know and I believed " what you sow is what you reap ".
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Agree and disagree. Agree that scammers are too lazy to do real jobs and work hard. They want the easy way out, because they do not want to have duties and responsibilities.

So what do scammers do? They fake things, they cheat,,, on crypto they can make all sorts of stories up or make 100s of accounts to steal a few cents.

They do not realize they put in so much work and hours of their life. To get a few dollars. But no other reward.

But we cannot blame them for the market now or the situation. Every technology has benefits but can be misused. Crypto is no different.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

My conscience will not allow me to earn in this way. Now a lot of scams and most importantly - do not get caught to them and do not lose your money. And what do they do, how and why in fact I was no longer concerned
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

A joke? If not, you're just an idiot. What for? Why would they want to do something meaningful for someone if they just can make a lot of money for yourself?
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

For hackers, breaking through every Internet defense is their advantage. Their profession is like this. Not too many hackers care who lost money!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

it's not lazy, but bad intentions, especially if given the opportunity for that, are no different from hackers.
I used to learn techniques about a data base system, but maybe now it has been more sophisticated and I am no longer interested in damaging it. I think to avoid scams and hackers, experience, accuracy and analysis are needed
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

It is obvious that the scammers are doing this because they want to quickly get the money. It can be unpunished and it seems to me that being a fraud is not really as easy as it seems. I even respect them to some extent
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

scammers are hard working people but on the negative side. they have done it repeatedly that it doesn't greatly affect their minds and so they don't feel guilt. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled. i have watch a news that a fraudster get caught and he cry and ask for sorry for the crime he did but if they are not caught they would laugh and get proud for what they did. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: