Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

hold I am sure will generate. but for the great Ascension awaits does not know when it will happen. daily trading will be better though just getting fortunately not too much but at least it will be better. need a liveliness and patience in daily trading. the attitude is not too panicked is important because this will determine the outcome.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

I'm just gonna hold for long term, doing day trading will be a hastle for me and it might stress me out more than holding long term. If you like to do day trading you should or must be good in analyzing situations and you must be good at controling your emotions. You should also be fully informed and composed.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:40:45 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
day trading is good idea mate but make sure the coin you want to trade is stable to ensure you can obtain profits.  Because mostly nowadays are uncertain.  Which is turn into shity after and sometimes suffering in red for long time. So be aware of choosing coin make some research instead to avoid losses. 
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

on the State of the coins like this would be very good with using it as an investment. made the investment as the main strategy will be very capable of generating considerable profits and growing. so I also count on it as the main purpose.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

With this market condition, doing a day trading can be profitable we don't need to look for many profit at once, just look for small profits at a time, and doing it over and over. at the end we'll get more profit.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

I think to be a good day trader would be not to get to much greedy, since being greedy could drive us to regret if we late to make a decision whether to purchase or to sell the coins.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

Not just this market but in any market condition, even if you are a holder, just sitting on it and seeing your portfolio value going down does not make any sense. The most important aspect is your entry in the position, if you have bought the dip its always good to book profits when the coin blooms and later you can buy it back in another dip or partially buy in all the dips.If you do not book profits when you are good, eventually you will end up being a lose bag holder.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

Trading is better. You can get more of the coin/token even if you are trading down.
The decrease in USD value is relative only. The market will recover, the only question is when...
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

For me there is no other effective strategy in this market but to hold and buy/collect coins/tokens the wait for your assets to earn profits. But if you only wants to earn in a way of do alot of trade everyday, the risk is very high than hodling. There a high chance for you to get lost assets in this fiels of trading.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:47:36 AM

I think being a day trading is a good choice, there are a huge probability that doing day trading will be profitable just like when we hold coins for a long term. As long as we are careful when doing it, so profit will come in no time.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

Looking at the day market, the usual low-cost buying strategy is expensive, but it doesn't need to be too expensive, but take a good chance to make a profit. What is certain is that there must be opportunities.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:59:25 AM

If you want to do daily trade just take profit 2%-3% per day. Don't hold too long, use H1 time frame for reference when you will open position then just set your Sell order using M30 time frame. Do it consistence and you will know even in bleedy market you still get profit.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

A familiar strategy is to buy low and sell high at the right time. Hold the USDT and wait for the red market, buy the altcoin you like and sell them when the market has just recovered. But now is not a good time to trade the day. honest advice, make long term investment.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

Strategies are needed when you plan and define goals. Do not wait for the perfect, the effective or the absolute. Use a number of professional tools to support the transaction process convenient, should not greed. The most important is patience.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

I'm just gonna hold for long term, doing day trading will be a hastle for me and it might stress me out more than holding long term. If you like to do day trading you should or must be good in analyzing situations and you must be good at controling your emotions. You should also be fully informed and composed.
That's right, i really prefer long-term investments or at least for the medium term. i do not want to be bothered by having to look at the market at any time, so as not to miss a good opportunity to make a profit. it is very difficult for me for short-term investments or daily trading.

if we make a wrong decision we will lose some of the value of our assets, i don't want to take that risk.

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

I support the decision to hold in the long term. This is a wise investment but less time consuming. In my opinion, day trading makes us nervous, tired of looking at the screen a lot, a boring job. In addition, now the market is still in a state of gloomy, In the day can not make much money.

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

hold what has been owned for a long period. In addition, enter again if it still has some capital to trade daily and this will impact both the income from the increase in coins even though it was pretty small. in the trade is certainly at the very least should understand basic aspects in trade and always active often read the news recently because this will help determine the outcome will happen.
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:24:47 AM

Been looking into it recently. You might buy up some while it'd super cheap, almost every token now below ico price. You may wait the right momentum until the market comes back on the track. Don't miss the train!!!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

I think being a day trading is a good choice, there are a huge probability that doing day trading will be profitable just like when we hold coins for a long term. As long as we are careful when doing it, so profit will come in no time.

I agree that Day trading is a good choice to make profit but you need to be careful because it is also very risky,you need to follow the day trading guidelines buy low-sell high so that you can avoid losing your profit.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:08:40 AM

It is a bit difficult to gain from day trades since you cannot track all market movements unless you use a tool like bots. At this time of the year, I would rather hold than sell at a loss, the next two months is going to be interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: