Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
daily trading might seem to better at first, but you wouldn't have enough time and constration, calm to do it I bet
most of people don't
holding seem more profitable and safer for your herrt  Grin

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

First you need to read a lot about it, how to do an analysis of day trading, well, there are a lot of interesting things about this, there are people who give courses, I think this should be approached very seriously, otherwise things may not be good!
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

daily trading is not easy. Although the market always looks up and down but when it does not play a strategy well then there will be no results match expectations. the most basic thing is to have to master the basic aspects of the coin, whether it's a team, developers and a lot of other news. coupled with technical skills who owned then the result of trade will certainly be able to satisfy.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

I just got to know the world of Crypto and at the moment I am very panicked with a very low market decline, for those who already have more experience about crypto and of course the market price, is there any suggestion for me what strategy I should do to overcome the market price problem continues to decline?

I need your advice !!

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
Merited by streazight (5)

Holding is good likewise trading. Its all depends on your information source. you do not need to invest in veracity of coins, choose few and study their movements and invest in them. Example, Buy at 2 Satoshi and sell at 4 Satoshi. Most important avoid greed.
Yeah, holding is a whole lot good most especially when you do not have all that it takes to be able to do well as a trader when it comes to knowledge. It is one thing to want to trade and make profit and it is another thing to know how to trade.

A lot of people think trading is just by buying low and selling high and when they hit the market with that mentality, they tend to see the bad side of trading and then chicken out. The best thing when it comes to trading is to learn and never stop learning as you cannot get it better than that. Those who have failed to do that have ended up failing in the long run and actually, learning on its own and practicing before going in real is actually a strategy.

it might be hard day trading if u're not a veteran trader who knows what/when to look at in this mkt...
It is not even advisable for anyone to be starting their career as a day trader as that is one terrible thing to do. It is necessary that to trade, the essence of finding a strategy and building on it, cannot be overstated and to be able to get this done, learning must have to come in first which anyone who is not ready to learn will always find it hard when it comes to trying to take advantage of the market fluctuations and based on the volatility of the market, it is not something anyone should really be aiming to do.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Well the market is a little green this days but still I would advice you to trade carefully, lock than your profit from 10%-20% , don't be greedy
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Well since market is unstable my strategy is to hold and buy tokens that goes down the value. This is a perfect opportunity to hold more tokens .

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Perhaps the secret of this activity is to understand when to apply one method or the other
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

Actually, my strategy in the world of cryptos is to hold the coin that I want and buy more of it in its downfall. I support it and believe in its capabilities. Buying it at a lowprice will surely benefit you when its market value strikes its peak. On other hand, if you think your coin is high enough, Sell it, let the economy of cryptos circulate the world.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

Day trading requires learning a lot of knowledge, such as "candle chart", if you are very willing to learn, then you can see a lot of teaching materials in Youtube!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

Buy token that are affected by continously going down of trend and hold until the market and cryptoworld fully recover. This is the best way to avoid loss.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

for me I'll buy potential coins with low prices and hold. wait for market increase. and I'm going to sell you my holdings. is a good thing to do in that marketplace, to no worth of coins. Just keep the tokens and coins you have.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Daily trading can bring profit, so at least I can get a small daily profit but it can be a routine, but this is not easy, always requires analytical techniques so as not to get stuck at a loss.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

Day trading requires learning a lot of knowledge, such as "candle chart", if you are very willing to learn, then you can see a lot of teaching materials in Youtube!
learning on youtube is an infinite treasure, knowledge has so many people sharing, so i think the learning on it is very good, i also learn from youtube on and i found them to be the most ok place in The places I have studied and researched.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Buy token that are affected by continously going down of trend and hold until the market and cryptoworld fully recover. This is the best way to avoid loss.
But the hold time will probably be long, do not know when the market will soon recover, so I think we should not hold the middle for so long, because at some point we will lose everything because of coarse coins. quantity. So if you are at a reasonable price then you should sell them.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

I am not that good in day trading too because I don't usually do it for it requires a lot of time and cleverness in choosing the applicable strategy in every situation and status in the market.Just be patient in learning its ways and consider others opinion and social media sites but always go for your instinct.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

The strategy on this market now a day are holding and daily trading.Holding if you think that day your are losing and if you think you are gaining profit then sell it.I think on this strategy we must be successful.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Yes, I think, on such a sideways movement of the market, trading is a good option, and if you do it skillfully, you can make good money. In general, you need to buy now for hodl, I believe that the bottom has already been reached.
Soon AiBB ico project will release it's AI product that will help traders to be aware of all the important events, will analyze the blockchain and offer the best opportunities for trading and will manage & organize your crypto portfolio.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

I am not that good in day trading too because I don't usually do it for it requires a lot of time and cleverness in choosing the applicable strategy in every situation and status in the market.Just be patient in learning its ways and consider others opinion and social media sites but always go for your instinct.

Day trading is a thing who can only done if you have a lot of experience in the world of trading and cryptocurrency. Otherwise you can lose money but it is for everyone good to use stop losses while trading.

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Day trading is my best advice for you if you really want to double your portfolio. The market is all about fall and rise and side way trend. Knowing how to enter and exist the market is your major goal.to be successful you learn risk management . That is how many  percentage of your portfolio are you ready to loose to gain more altcoin if the market turns the other way round. Secondly you need patient to control your speed of placing trade per time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: