Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:07:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

I was trying to day trade but it isn't easy so now I put my trading budget into an arbitrage robot and I got income 24/7 form the robot. I do the auto robot which is passive, but you can also use their manual robot to do trades. At least arbitrage trading is much less risky than normal trading where you might be left holding a bag for ages if it dumps down. I also have my long-term appreciation bag in a couple of good projects and now let the robot make my daily living expenses. I also have some of the token the robot is tied to and that keeps going up as well in value as it is very undervalued and the capitalization is still small.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

You can try  trading. People earning good amount of daily money from trading. I think you can learn about technical analysis and you can follow news about crypto .
With that way you can do trading succesfully. But please dont forget to use stoploss always. You know crypto market is really volatile.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

I tried several times to engage in day trading, but it is very difficult and tedious, and also takes a lot of time. On several successful deals, there are as many unsuccessful ones. Therefore, I prefer long-term investment. Moreover, the crypto market increase is expected in the near future. So, the launch of the Bakkt platform on December 12 has already been announced, which, as I suppose, will entail a tenfold increase of all cryptocurrencies.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

The strategy must be assertive and cool. Buy on a pullback, sell on the rise. Only in this way will you earn money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Day trading consumes a lot of time and patience especially when the market is bearish it's like loosing your mind looking at your investments dropping in price. That's why I quit day trade.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

There are a lot of strategies, but the main achievements of which you must adhere to is to make money. In a falling market, you need to buy, in a growing market, and never do the opposite, because otherwise you will simply lose everything you have.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Invest low caps and take fast profits. Its seems like alts season is going to open very soon. When did u saw such pumps after exchange listing last time? HMMM?
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

At the moment, I just decided to wait until the market goes on the mend, as to invest now in cryptocurrencies is quite risky, and I'm not eager to trade.
Bonsaiav

Merit: 118

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Seeing that market conditions are getting weaker, any strategy seems inappropriate for day trading, because ultimately this condition will force us to return to the last choice, if not buy maybe HODLing. Because, HODLing is still believed to have advantages can be used as the main answer, to avoid loss.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Waiting is the only thing you need to stick to in this situation in the market , because the sale you will go to a big minus.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

It is very important for me to stay in the market. For this reason, I am now trying to buy cryptocurrency and continue hodl, and in addition, I am very rescued by participation in various bounty companies. For me this is the best option now
Maryshka91

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

I think that the most optimal strategy now is to buy altcoins at 30 percent of your Deposit, and the remaining 70 percent to leave in case of further decline. But I think to fall much more are not going

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
viktoriya1945

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
If you do not know who is being cheated on the market, then this is cheating on you. If you do not have the experience of trading, then most likely you will lose what you have left. Now is a good time to exchange non-promising tokens for cheaper ethereum, take advantage of this.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

I think the only profitable strategy right now is to wait. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything else. Just of course I buy new or already familiar to us all cryptocurrency, but so far I do not see the point in coming up with something new because it seems to me that it will be a failure
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

Daily trading seems still unable to be done now because all prices fall. It's better to hodl and always monitor the market price, this is annoying indeed but the situation is forced to be like this first.
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Daily trading seems still unable to be done now because all prices fall. It's better to hodl and always monitor the market price, this is annoying indeed but the situation is forced to be like this first.
Yes, prices have fallen, but for a trader who trades daily, the price drops one of the best signals. Based on the levels of support, you can earn good money. But remember, you only need to trade on the funds that you are willing to lose.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

I agree, now it is better not to go into the market and not to buy new coins, but if you have old ones that you do not have time to sell then you need to wait for the market turn that can come at any time
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

I like trading and I've done it before before, before the market started to deflate a bit. It is profitable, it is not so difficult as it seems. Now it is generally very necessary and very profitable so I do not miss the moment and happy to trade
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

The strategy for today is the same - to buy as much as possible for a very long period. Too development of this market repeats NASDAQ.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

At present, the market fluctuates continuously. So my strategy in the market is to use knowledge, experience, analyze projects, analyze markets, analyze sources around to engage in short-term trading. At the same time, I also dedicate some capital to the selection of the burgeoning Altcoin, whose future promises to buy them and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: