Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dexter45

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Strategies are needed when you plan and define goals. Do not wait for the perfect, the effective or the absolute. Use a number of professional tools to support the transaction process convenient, should not be greedy. The most important is patience.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

I am absolutely sure that now the best strategy is to distribute your efforts. Now the price changes are very slow, so I mainly deal with trading. Although I also invest part of the money in the purchase and hold of reliable cryptocurrencies, as long as their prices remain minimal.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

You need to put in some work. I have a list of all the Binance coins and their market cap ranking in my Excel file. Now, you compare its current price versus the price 2-3 weeks ago. You will see that most of the coins outside of top 200 have gone on a crazy run. Now, this cycle is almost over, which means that it might happen one more time, or this is it. But there are still these low cap coins that haven't gone on a run. The key here is to purchase bunch of them in bulk, and not just one. Then, when they hit, you take the 20-30% profit and then move on.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

My strategy is to distribute my asset rationality. Never put all your egg in a bag. And keep USDT more than any currencies in this downtrend market. Just HODL when we have clear sight about the market is going to an uptrend.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

I use simple strategy in which there is a higher probability of generating profit and few chances of losing money. There is simple fundamental in the crypto market that is you have to buy coins at a lower price and have to sell them at a higher price. And the current market is low and if you buy coins at the moment and hold it until the market gets recovers, you will definitely make a profit.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

each investor experience a lot of time money loses until learn trade. the best strategy price and graphics analysis to make. being patient is one of the most important things of trade.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Collecting the most possible amount of altcoins. On such a market, the best thing to do is to buy more. You should always have some additional funds left for such a situation and it is the right time to use this funds.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Apex06

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

There can be different strategies and you should try them all or at least learn about them all to choose the best one for you.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

I think you can do trading and holding same time. You can hold your main portfolio and you can start to do trading with 500 600 dollar for learning trade and also maybe you can start earn some money.
But please do not touch your main porfolio during trading. We saw huge amount of loss and we dont want to loose our remain money. That is little but it can be big in next bull. Do not sell your tokens with loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

Because the market is volatile take it slow. become calm and know a market a bit more before you actually place a trade because it's very volatile and i've done alot of times that i get so exited i keep buying and just a dump from no where so beware and be careful.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

The strategy is very simple, hold and not sell, whatever happens. Daily trade in such a market is very risky, for myself, I do not consider this option. If you do this,
be very carefully, the results can be sad.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

I suggest long term strategy on this market. Do you know why?
You can earn small profit in short term, but with buy and hold strategy you will earn much more.
Now is a good time for it.

marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

I think we can't sell our coins this time, except we purchase it when the price is lower than today. That way we are safe to sell them.
But if not then holding can be the best choice.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

Because the market is volatile take it slow. become calm and know a market a bit more before you actually place a trade because it's very volatile and i've done alot of times that i get so exited i keep buying and just a dump from no where so beware and be careful.
Even in such a volatile market, you can choose projects that will allow you to earn. As projects of this kind, for example, the project ETHEERA, I invested some ETH in ETA token a few days ago, for these few days the cost of my tokens has grown by several tens of percent, it is very pleasing, I think that future belongs to such projects as a Etheera.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
well, i guess it is really important to keep in touch with constantly changing situation. that is wonderful that you aimed at successful trading. i'm glad that you are looking for constructive decision

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

The best strategy I feel will work in this market is for everyone to have the mentality of holding, and will help keep the market up.
lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

I depends on you. I'm not much of a day trader. But it depends on your skills
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

If you have special skills for everyday trading you should try it and see what happends next. I prefer to hold my coins and wtach how they raise

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Of course day trading can provide you with a nice profit. But to make successful trading you should always follow principals of diversification and money management. Also if you have enough experience you can trade through marginal trading.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

I think on this market the best strategy is hold the main currencies. And when the new wave of bullrun will start, it's better to buy small alt(with small cap) and hold them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: