Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

You must do both strategies because it is very important to generate profits. I also do long-term trading for coins that have good potential in the future. And I also trade every day, so I can also make a profit every day. And this has a big risk, but to be successful we must be brave enough to take that risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

What you need to understand in the crypto market is that everyone has their own strategy that works for them. Mine is that i try to study the market and buy some potential altcoins where their prices are very low and sell when my desirde profit target has been reached.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

The strategy on the market that I use is day trading and long-term investment. Long-term investment, of course, takes a very long time to feel the benefits. And for that, I also conduct daily trading. By trading every day I can benefit. The benefits of daily trading are indeed small, but if you continue to do so you can definitely get big profits.

Watching the movements of the cryptocurrencies and looking at the market now, I choose the strategy of a hodler. It means that i am not going to sell the altcoins that i have even when they start growing or falling.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

Daily trading requires speed and accuracy in selling coins and buying coins. Now the market is getting denser and the transaction volume is also getting bigger. And we must be able to take advantage of this condition and make a profit. By buying low prices and selling them when prices rise.

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

Day trading won't help you a lot on such a market. I would recommend to try margin trading, because it is the only instrument of how to earn even on the falling market. It is not easy, but if you are good at it, you would be able to gain good money.

bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

My current strategy has been to buy a bitcoin because it's cheap and probably early in 2019 it will increase and I will be profitable from selling them. But at the moment, maybe bitcoin may fail, but I believe in my decision Grin will well done.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Day trading requires you to be very patient, because you need to keep an eye on the data changes in the transaction, and you should set a stop loss for yourself!
The daily trading risk is like that but if we are good at choosing coins for investment, the result will be more leverage than holding our coins for a long time, I myself am more interested in daily trading because I can't wait to hold old coins.

To be a day trader, you need to spend more time and effort than a medium or long term investor. Let me outline some of the requirements, you need to be able to analyze technical issues well, spend all day to monitor the market and not let the losses make you nervous.
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

I continue to keep the coins for the long term and I think that this is the most correct strategy in this market.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

I try to keep all the cryptocurrency I get for bounty until it grows to at least ICO level!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

To succeed in day trading you need to be well equip with your tools (identify trend, candlestick pattern, momentum and many more) all these is to increase your probability in winning your current trade you are taking. 

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

My current strategy has been to buy a bitcoin because it's cheap and probably early in 2019 it will increase and I will be profitable from selling them. But at the moment, maybe bitcoin may fail, but I believe in my decision Grin will well done.
I also predict that next year at the beginning of the year to be exact there will be an increase. although not so much but the market will move up I believe that. we only have to wait for that time, now we are waiting for the market moment to rise, and it will be good for those who have assets.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
Yes, that day trading is a good choice in situations like today. The risk of trading will be much smaller because we can make decisions quickly.
This is a strategy and in my opinion that everyone must have a different strategy and this is an unavoidable choice.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

Have you now started day trading?
It would have been been good to come and update the thread to at least tell us how it has been with day trading. From experience, i have noticed that day trading is not an easy task and most times, you have to stay glued to your screen to monitor the rend of things, because sometimes, you might not be able to tell when the so called coin would pump. It can be very lucrative, but at the same time, you have to be very careful. Then try as much as possible to pay utmost attention and be at alert on the trend of things.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

I also predict that next year at the beginning of the year to be exact there will be an increase. although not so much but the market will move up I believe that. we only have to wait for that time, now we are waiting for the market moment to rise, and it will be good for those who have assets.
We look for positive response and its market trend early next year but still we can't be sure if pumps will shown up by that time. I know we all hoping for bullish trend just like it happen last year but it looks so difficult for now as we knew that market seems to be more volatile than of previous year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

We look for positive response and its market trend early next year but still we can't be sure if pumps will shown up by that time. I know we all hoping for bullish trend just like it happen last year but it looks so difficult for now as we knew that market seems to be more volatile than of previous year.
investors still did not give postiive response to several news that come to market.maybe they wait bakkt launched, so it will bring much fresh money come to market.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

For now holding is better strategy because you can wait the price to increase again and you will sel it and you can make more profit.
But if depends to the coin that you have is still good to hold or  trade to other coin. Choose what coin you hold and for the trade coin.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

now we need to wait out this time in the market. this is the most useful thing I can advise you. well, if you still want to trade successfully, then you will have to make quite a few efforts for research, analysis, etc.
EncryptKnomes

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

I'm just gonna hodl, learn, and look for new projects that can help me out in the future. e.g. Found Plutus who let you convert from crypto to fiat instantaneously and with zero fees so that next bull run I can take some out without the crazy 4% fees. https://plutus.it/
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Maybe one of the trading strategies is Hold now. Until waiting for the market to recover within a few months. It can be until the end of the year or early 2019. Maybe it's one way to return money and make a profit.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

In the past few months I have changed my strategy. I divided the wallet in half, half a long hold, and half for trading. I began to devote a lot of time to bargaining, and so far it brings profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: