Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 04:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4379 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

Since my main task is to make a profit in a short time, I use the Bering model. Quite a good model for trading and justifies itself in the first weeks of trading.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Day trading is undoubtedly one of the most profitable types of earnings in the world of cryptocurrencies, but it requires a lot of time and effort, so it is not suitable for everyone. You can not always only earn, you will also learn how to lose money, but the main thing is that the profit exceeds the loss.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
There will be profit at times like this on trading but keep in mind that the market still is on downtrend so expect that there will still be profit loss on some trades. It would be much better to just wait for recovery to happen and be patient with how the market behaves. Once recovery happen, same thing would occur on the profit loss. Downtrends are just normal and as investors we should be firmed during at times like this.

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

There in no other than option, the best move was buying buying and buying before the bull run come. Day trading isn't that good in this day, you might loss money from it.  Remember that pump is very little nowadays. It hard to get even 10% profit
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

the strategy that must be applied is that if the market price goes down then if you have to keep a meeting and if the price is high then sell it immediately, don't get it wrong then you will lose your money
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

I think in such a market should be a strategy for those who keep their tokens for a long time then just wait for the market to recover , and those who are not in the market now probably one of the best moments to take tokens

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

On this market you should flow your money in more perspective coins to gain money.
This is my strategy, I don't hold just 1 token, but bunch of tokens with potential in short term

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

i think holding is a better strategy in market, it will useful when the market rate is increase.

I hope you understand that most of the coins will never recover, and a natural question arises, was it worth holding them? A bearish trend can last more than one year, and in this case the hold will be useless.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

For me, a simple strategy on this market is buying when price are low and holding for a long term and of course sell when you think price will hit your target. Stay calm and do not panic if sometimes market are dumping because it will always recover to the highest level you won't expected.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

I think in such a market should be a strategy for those who keep their tokens for a long time then just wait for the market to recover , and those who are not in the market now probably one of the best moments to take tokens
Market continue to it's trend but we have different style of strategy in where we can avoid for that loss like just keep on patience or hodl until there's such a good time to fluctuates high.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Strategy is like the secret recipe of an alchemist. It is revealed only to his students and for a very good payment. Understand this.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

Well, in a falling market to buy something dangerous I as a bad trader, refrain from trading due to the fact that now saw the market and I'm afraid that I will lose money

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Many have also lost a lot due to the fall of the market, in this situation we have to wait for growth. Of course you can return it, but it takes time and you will need it a lot.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:49:51 PM

If you have enough time to study the market and trading - you can get some small profit. I chose a long-term investment. Because they do not have so much time

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

If you have enough time to study the market and trading - you can get some small profit. I chose a long-term investment. Because they do not have so much time
And you can just relax, having long-term investments and do the usual thing, work for yourself

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

I think the most desirable to do in this bearish market it to hold , if you have extra money then buy those undervalue coins or tokens that you think has the possible to grow big during bull market, as you can see there are lots of cheap coins out there which has the potential to give you high reward when you hold it and sell it at the right time.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

Doing long term investment is also good as long you can manage time doing day trading it is okay. Day trading requires a lot of time to be active time to time in order for you to earn.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Simple day trading with few altcoins is best and holding some strong coins for long term is a safe option.Staying calm and waiting for right opportunity and catalyst seems to suit me.Many people hyping and spreading fud about bull run.But it will take some time already so many things are going around but still the price volatility seems to have no such huge effect on the market.Slowly the institutions are getting involved but retail sectors are still lagging.So until a good amount of mass adoption occurs things will stay like this only.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

Simple day trading with few altcoins is best and holding some strong coins for long term is a safe option.Staying calm and waiting for right opportunity and catalyst seems to suit me.Many people hyping and spreading fud about bull run.But it will take some time already so many things are going around but still the price volatility seems to have no such huge effect on the market.Slowly the institutions are getting involved but retail sectors are still lagging.So until a good amount of mass adoption occurs things will stay like this only.
I don’t see yet a coin that can justify my risks, so now I don’t undertake to trade at all. Waiting for  a suitable situation
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

Seems like a smart portfolio might be to evenly distribute money between the next Coinbase rumour coins. Seems like even if you do not guess the next one, you will eventually get there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: