Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

The best strategy now is to continue holding, no matter where the market goes, we can only hold and wait for the opportunity. By the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019, the market will rise again as an opportunity for us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Daily trading is not easy, you must have strong nerves to do it. Daily trading can be very good to avoid losses due to long-term market dangers, but daily trading also requires a lot. more active. Long-term trading for potential good currencies in the future. bring higher profits. less affected by the market. I will choose both. depend on the coin I hold that choose the way
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

The best strategy now is to continue holding, no matter where the market goes, we can only hold and wait for the opportunity. By the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019, the market will rise again as an opportunity for us
I absolutely agree with you, because there is no profit from sales today. the long-term storage of its assets is the only correct way to date.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Now, the strategy is as follows - to introduce Fiat little by little in the straits of Bitcoin and Etherium and get ready - wait for the market to turn. There is a lot of evidence that bitcoin is being bought up on huge amounts in the over-the-counter market, which means someone knows something.

swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

I think in such a market should be a strategy for those who keep their tokens for a long time then just wait for the market to recover , and those who are not in the market now probably one of the best moments to take tokens
Yes long-term investment is good. Whenever I’m investing I always have plans to go long-term, but if maybe I invest and there happens to be some kind of a huge increase in price and I start getting signal that there might be a decrease anytime, what I will do is to withdraw my investment and save the profit and wait for the fall in price so I can get buy again.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

Day trading is good and even swing trades if you're skilled and disciplined or what you keep doing is averaging down and buying all the dips at every huge dip you buy. That's the strategy I use.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

I think in such a market should be a strategy for those who keep their tokens for a long time then just wait for the market to recover , and those who are not in the market now probably one of the best moments to take tokens
Yes long-term investment is good. Whenever I’m investing I always have plans to go long-term, but if maybe I invest and there happens to be some kind of a huge increase in price and I start getting signal that there might be a decrease anytime, what I will do is to withdraw my investment and save the profit and wait for the fall in price so I can get buy again.
Yes I agree on that, I also believe in long term investment due to the continuous falling of crypto coin price. The best strategy on dip is really to hold because through holdings we can really have a great a great opportunity to have a good price we can really choose the current price of our holding to make sell.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

The strategy in a falling market is quite simple. Don'T lose your money. If you learn to follow it, you will survive and be able to earn.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

I am also sure that is is not possible if the crypto movement is only one direction and keeps going down, surely there will be a time for crypto to move up again, and that all takes time and space. even though at this bad time we can still take the opportunity to invest in ethereum
charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

the good strategy in market is buying coins at low price and hold those coins till the price will increase then sell coins at high price.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

daily trading is difficult to do in the condition of the crypto. Although it can and aiming to restore a value that you have then I think it will be a waste. hold until recovery of the market and start with the new capital more for special allocation in the trade. It's going to get double results while waiting for a recovery to occur.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

The crypto market is still in a state of falling prices and many people are holding their coins. I think they have been holding coins since January. And in December, the price of coins should begin to recover. However, until now the market is still in a state of falling. The strategy, for now, is to invest again and use long-term investments.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

The crypto market is still in a state of falling prices and many people are holding their coins. I think they have been holding coins since January. And in December, the price of coins should begin to recover. However, until now the market is still in a state of falling. The strategy, for now, is to invest again and use long-term investments.
A good strategy, but in my opinion quite risky. It is difficult to guess when there will be a reversal in the market. I would prefer to wait a little more and only then begin to make new investments and buy a crypto currency.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

I trade a lot, but I wait for the price to drop extremely low, then I buy, wait for recovery and sell. It is like 10% for all the period of waiting.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

Well, I don't know, I've tried a lot of strategies and only cashing out seems to me the best strategy.
Hold usdt and buy spikes like yesterday

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

There is no point is trying to create stable strategy. We need to act depending on the situation and it may be very hard for the most of unskilled traders.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
It all depends on you as a player? ... if you are a small player who relies on free, I don't think I can expect too much for day trading, because the profits obtained are not many, except otherwise a large number of players are more often trading day because of the volume of coins it has a large and has the opportunity to get a profit multiplied too
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

When the market was stable and growing I though about becoming full day trader and now I am not so sure about it any more, because profits are low.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

The strategy is simple. Buy when everything falls, and sell when the growth has gone. Now is a very favorable time for purchase and in a week it will be possible to sell with a profit of 10%

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

As far as I know have enough patient and proper understanding of the particular tokens that you wanted to participate with. Know their project concepts and the persons who are in the team. Of course knowing their community is also good strategy to verify if they are legit or not. Gain is not always because lose will happen along your investment journey. Take time to read and learn more.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: