Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins for buy now  (Read 10916 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .

I just bought loyalcoin, they will be listed in OEX on OCTOBER 12, 2018.
That will boost their market price.
This is a progfit grab i think, i also bought TKY (THE KEY) looking for a x3 in the next few months.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Bobs repair token pumped several times and project shows his usability. Also, any anonymous coin will be great

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
In my opinion at the present time though the market is not good. But you can invest in Altcoins after the ability to multiply two or three times is huge. ETH, XLM, IOTA.They are value that i think are very potential and worth keeping.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

I think it is worth investing in more stable altcoins, but their growth will depend on what will happen with the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin. Here is list coins in which in my view is worth to invest: Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG, Waves and Stellar.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Of course, now is a difficult time to invest. No confidence in the future. Of those projects in which I would recommend to invest, dividing them into several parts. These are TRON, Litecoin, NEM, Waves, Dogecoin, Stellar. I believe in these projects more at the moment.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Altcoins are also make an unimaginable progress in some recent years ago. It is also an proof itself that it is an profitable cryptocurrency for using and investing. Some profitable altcoins are Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin etc. Ethereum is second most used cryptocurrency and this is because of its long-term investment facility. Its market price and less volatility is one of the key factors behind this. Litecoin is mainly famous for its online transactions facility and also famous for its less trouble international money transaction facility.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

I think should pay attention to new projects. For example on the project Zilliqa and Quarkchain. These are two very promising projects that can bring good profits in the future.

rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

If your target is only 2x 3x you can buy freely ethereum or neo. Because i personally believe they will easily do 2x or 3x for end of the year.
In my opinion for example 500 dolar target for ethereum is really funny and easy. We can reach that level only in 3 days.  DYOR surely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:07:01 PM

I believe that right now you have good options like ETH, which is quite economical as well as ripple, those alts would be a relatively safe investment for its usefulness in the market, if you want something riskier you can invest in one network that is the ICO that I am now and I believe that has a very good future ahead.

annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Best ones are NEO and EOS, mybe Cardano is worthy too. New altcoins are not worthy becaues their profitability has not been proved at all so I don't trust them.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in altcoins. It is much more profitable to invest in ETH because it has fallen heavily in price. When the market starts to recover, BTC and ETH will be the first to grow, and accordingly all altcoins will fall even more strongly in relation to ETH, and then there will be a good time to invest in altcoins you like.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

QRX is a very potent coin. In my opinion, this coin is in the development phase so buy it when possible. To long time and you will earn high income from them, I also hold some coin about this coin

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

The best altcoin to buy still remains ethereum, now the price is down which means that you can buy the best altcoin in the market for a pretty cheap price and that to me is a steal if you look at where the coin has managed to grow to in the last couple of months. With that if you are buying altcoins to hold for the long run then you should buy ethereum.

GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Try the top ten of the chart on market and you can sell it when it raises. Even it just raise a little sell it Grin Than you must wait too long and get loss.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

Hi, I think that these coins will make 2-3x by the end of the year and these coins - PumaPay, DAOstack, CashBet Coin. I personally invest in tokens.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

If you want to buy best altcoin so you can follow coinmarketcap. You can get lots of altcoin in this section. You can search top 10  altcoin and you can buy this token for your better future. You can check tbl and Inv token you can buy this token because it is very new listed I hope if you buy this token you can make a better profit. you should analysis token otherwise if you buy you can loss your money because there are lots of coin is scam so be careful before buying.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

You can check the top ten coins and to hold for the long term without any risk. These coin prices are the best in these past few weeks.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

If you want to buy best altcoin so you can follow coinmarketcap. You can get lots of altcoin in this section. You can search top 10  altcoin and you can buy this token for your better future. You can check tbl and Inv token you can buy this token because it is very new listed I hope if you buy this token you can make a better profit. you should analysis token otherwise if you buy you can loss your money because there are lots of coin is scam so be careful before buying.
It seems to me that due to the bad situation of the cryptocurrency market today it is very difficult to determine the viability of any project. I think that this whole situation can have a very negative impact on development, and when choosing an investment in a coin, you need to carefully analyze all the information .
kombatx
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

I think we should pay attention to the newest and most promising projects, such as Zilliqa and Quarkchain. You can also buy one cryptocurrency from the Top - 10.

▀          [   BUY TOKENS!   ]   REMCO :  Remittance Token  [   BUY TOKENS!   ]          ▀
World's 1st Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Platform for Money Transfer
▄       WHITEPAPER       ▄        FACEBOOK       ▄        TWITTER       ▄        GITHUB       ▄
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

ij my opinion noone can say taht this thing is going to happen with this or that cryptocurrncy and i think you need to decide on your owj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: