Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As the subject says, pick one!  (Voting closed: October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not sure - 1 (33.3%)
Nah, bro.. - 0 (0%)
SCAM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why?  (Read 2934 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

I will only believe in the ICO that has been collected up to SoftCap and has a very useful project and can even be one solution to many people's problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Yes of course I still believed in ICO's that's why I am still investing in some of them because they have a new idea and useful things to offer in the world that anyone can really use in the future. And as I see more of them have the potential to grow and can be accepted by the government to use their own country.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I do believe in  many ICOs until now, because I believe there are some good ICOs that can bring a better future for their investors and advertiser in their bounty projects, but yes we need to be wise in choosing ICOs on where we want to invest our money and time, because there are many scam ICOs scattered in the crypto world, that is why we must be wise to avoid wasting our time and money.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

I will only believe in the ICO that has been collected up to SoftCap and has a very useful project and can even be one solution to many people's problems.
It is a safe choice for us to invest in ICOs. I also choose that way, but in practice there are not many projects that actually reach the softcap or hardcap, all the project information given is misleading.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

many people say ico will die with several projects that fail and end a scam.
I think not all ICO is generalized as fraud, some projects have achieved hardcap. this is evidence that investors still believe the ICO will continue to live. only requires analysis to find real projects.
Yes, I think Your words are very well said here. I would also like to note that there are really fraudulent ICO on the market (this is when people collected money and merged) But you do not forget that there are honest project developers who simply did not have enough knowledge or experience to bring the project to the market. Such projects we also used to call fraud, but in fact they are not. Therefore, Yes, I believe in ICO projects, and I am sure they will advance and develop in this market.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Why?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

I will only believe in ICO if they passed the community criteria like their platform has to be usage for the community and the developers are transparent and can do live events or even in Youtube, to prove that they are real people and not fake profiles coming from shutterstocks.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

To trust ico today, of course, always see sales going on and a solid and active team.
This will help that ico can be trusted, much needs to be learned for ico and its breakthroughs.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

It is a safe choice for us to invest in ICOs. I also choose that way, but in practice there are not many projects that actually reach the softcap or hardcap, all the project information given is misleading.
If only that will happen yes most or all of us here will automatically will invest, the problem is not everything and most of the time it is lesser chances to be profitable as the numbers of those project are really increasing from time to time, there might be some and we need to be selective and more on research before investing our hard earned money.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

After the Ethereum price fell, Icos was affected. I've already got some Ios on. And everyone is doing ico but not quality.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

New developments are underway, which will enable investors to have full confidence in cryptocurrency. Even if they do not believe in ICO now, very soon, investors will have more confidence in ICOs and the system in entirety.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Good ICO is very hard to find nowadays. Too many scams and too many weak projects. Bear market doesn't forgive such weakness, such coins are being terribly dumped. Only strong projects (very few of them) can show any growth now, when everything is falling...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Why?

Thanks
Yes I still believe in ICO. A real ICO project can change our life. And as the market on Low the project can offer more bonus on this period. However its the great opportunity always when you find a good project and invest there.

fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

have given up on ICO investment in May this year, and I have invested in several failed projects. Now I think it is a downturn in cryptocurrency. I should not invest in ICO projects. Only mainstream coins are the most ideal investment method.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

have given up on ICO investment in May this year, and I have invested in several failed projects. Now I think it is a downturn in cryptocurrency. I should not invest in ICO projects. Only mainstream coins are the most ideal investment method.

A sad experience and it could be a trauma for you. All of this does require a process to achieve success. Once two investments in a failed project do make a loss and a loss, but the lessons gained will be more enjoyable, so this is a challenge so that your knowledge becomes more qualified.
It is indeed not easy to trust ICO, but this is an opportunity so that we can explore our potential. Don't give up friends, pulling out scam projects can make us better at choosing real projects.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

Many people say that many ICO projects fail, but of course, that depends on how you determine the ICO project. I see many good and successful ICO projects. But you also have to check and look for projects whose sales of tokens have reached Soft Cap.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

If have an ICO now can convinced me, I will be joined,but unfortunately, there is no ICO that can show me hope and potential. Most of the ICOs I see are just Scams or similar Scams.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

I still believe in ICOs because there are still a lot of promising ICOs that i can invest my money into them and get profits. To avoid scam ICO and invest in a good ICO, all you need to do is my your own research.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

Nope, I don't want to invest in ICO anymore, better invest when first time listing on the exchange. Because the token price will be cheaper than when ICO. You can have more chance to gain a quick profit than buy when ICO sale...
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

Indeed, ICO is now more difficult to attract investors but this is a challenge for the success of the project. I am still happy with the existence of ico and this will provide the benefits and development of crypto for the better, although many scammers are using this. No ico means no new coins will appear.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

Nope, I don't want to invest in ICO anymore, better invest when first time listing on the exchange. Because the token price will be cheaper than when ICO. You can have more chance to gain a quick profit than buy when ICO sale...
This is a good idea and is very useful for investors who don't have a lot of funds and don't want to wait long. Considering the process from private sale until listed on the exchange requires time at least 3 months. But sometimes there is also the ICO which after listed in exchange the price does not go down even it rises to multiply
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: