Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As the subject says, pick one!  (Voting closed: October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not sure - 1 (33.3%)
Nah, bro.. - 0 (0%)
SCAM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why?  (Read 2934 times)
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

The ICO hype is definitely going down, which is understandable, given the reputation ICOs have right now. However, there still might be really cool projects in the future, so it's worth keeping an eye on the market, still.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

The trust of some people in ICO which has gone is likely going to be rekindled again, because most of what we will be having now , will be genuine projects and not the scams we used to have.
This year has really taught a lot of people and investors in general some lessons. Subsequently, there will be more carefulness while investing in ICOs. Moreover, the crypto space is likely going to be regulated.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

It is definitely not for me. I am tired of this method of investment and it seems to me there is more potential in other options of gaining money.
i prefer marketing and education in sphere of crypto + trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I have some hope left for the ICO market, because there are some signs of the upcoming bullish market at the moment. And when the bullish market comes, things will change and the ICOs market recovers as well.

I see you say very right, but I think you do not know that more than 70% of the ICO is deceptive and fraudulent. And I expect you to invest more carefully than before, because you will lose your money without knowing. The fact that the ICO is being restored is true, I assure you Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

The only thing that I can see recent days is the extremely bleak situation of ICO market. Almost projects find the way to prolong their project to wait more good signal of market and the best way now is to not join in ICO

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Why?

Thanks

Well, Scam is the only reason why people stops believing in ICO. But still, there are many investors who believe and invest in a promising ICO. It is much better if there would be some regulation that will keep the market going.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Why?

Thanks
Good question, friend, indeed lately the trust in the ICO has begun to fade because of the many ICO scams and even many that have failed. But behind all that there are still many ICOs with very good potential for success. Honestly, at the moment I still believe in the ICO, but we must be very careful when we want to choose an ICO project to invest.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Yes I still believe on ICO. Because ICO giving a lot of profit among investors. Now a days the cryptocurrency market very low for that reason many people away from the market. But who is really investor he did not leave away.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Even the market decreasing again it still good to invest to ICO's but the only ICO that you really need to invest is the trusted ICO.
Remember most of the ICO's now are fake be vigilant and always doing great for  your money to invest well.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Sure, I am still investing in some ICOs. If all investors would also be picky with ICOs, they would also be able to achieve great profits even on the falling market. You just need to make a deep investigation and you will find some brilliants on this market.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Why?

Thanks
Hey, can you reopen poll again pls? I would like to vote yes, but poll is locked, I can't vote yes. ICOs are still a good choice.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

I still believe in ICO but not for investing. I only joined bounty and bought it at the market when the first token was listing.

it is more profitable to buy when first listing than at the moment ico because we can buy at a lower price than ICO. and we also know how big their coin prospects are from trading volume.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Even the market decreasing again it still good to invest to ICO's but the only ICO that you really need to invest is the trusted ICO.
Remember most of the ICO's now are fake be vigilant and always doing great for  your money to invest well.
the best is indeed much sought after but to look for ICO that has the potential to be difficult such as finding valuable items that cannot be found at the same time. so the conclusion when investing in ICO should be to remain calm and thorough to analyze

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Now for icio is not the best time and they will not go anywhere but it seems to me that the average person will not be able to invest in a decent company.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

For me personally, it is very difficult to find a good project to invest in or to participate in a bounty campaign, as there are unfavorable conditions in the market, and it is very difficult for projects to attract funds during an ICO. But I believe that the best times will come and investing in ICO projects will again be profitable.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

No, dude I don’t believe in ico for a long time, there’s one scam all around, Are there still people who invest in ico? tip of the day, stop wasting money please!
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Why?

Thanks

Yes I still believed in the ico, due to that it gave me profit as most often in this site forum.
And investing in the ico was a kind of opportunity for us to gain bitcoin, also participating in the ico campaign
is giving as an advantage to earn using our rank here in the forum especially if you have a high rank.
Just always remember before joining in, do search first, and read their whitepaper, check their team behind and the
background of the ico project.
zedaq

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I see no point in not believing in this process, especially if today normal projects will try to take responsibility for their ideas, because today we invest only because of normal ideas, but today there are very bad scam projects.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

2018 was a failure for ICO. Many projects can’t build their own SoftCup. They need to lower it to finally complete the fees. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change.

zedaq

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

2018 was a failure for ICO. Many projects can’t build their own SoftCup. They need to lower it to finally complete the fees. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change.

Yes, today there are really a lot of projects that put their prices high. Today, all the same, there are great opportunities that can be implemented, the most important thing is that today, all the same, many projects could reduce their soft caps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: