Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As the subject says, pick one!  (Voting closed: October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not sure - 1 (33.3%)
Nah, bro.. - 0 (0%)
SCAM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why?  (Read 2934 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 09:18:29 PM

yes now preparing early terms tasks to work on following customs with chance on listing of new projects with the table.
to offers service of online social dating similar with the instagram with domestic market to delivers for only for pupils of indonesia.
the name is DOGEM.ID application please contact for more information about to becomes investor for the project.
vivachesster@gmail.com

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svetochka

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:39:29 PM

In this difficult time for the crypto market, I believe in ICO projects. I believe that the bull trend will just begin; the situation in the ICO projects will change for the better. Since ICO is a very effective method of attracting investment funds.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:52:40 PM

In this difficult time for the crypto market, I believe in ICO projects. I believe that the bull trend will just begin; the situation in the ICO projects will change for the better. Since ICO is a very effective method of attracting investment funds.
I remember what the investment attractiveness of his company's market was in 2016. Then everything was very well earned, because investors were active point on today the situation has changed dramatically.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:53:57 PM

I do, there were so many SCAM ICO in the community who manage to stole other peoples money.
But that is not the end of trust, we should just be more careful on doing investment.
Make sure that you study well the project and make to know the people behind the team.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:25:55 PM

Good ICOs are rarely found, so I invest a little, with rare exceptions, if I really like the campaign and the idea that will have potential for implementation.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:36:43 PM

I still think now that we need to continue investing. Best of all, we need to analyze projects that have real products. Therefore, now we need to understand that the verification of projects is necessary.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:50:32 AM

Yes, I still believe in ICOs but I'm very watchful to invest now because of the bear market and scam projects. I'm sure that ICOs are still very much alive it is just currently down due to the market situations.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:01:26 AM

I still believe in ICO investment, it's just that the market is now in a bad condition, so I'm sure investors will think repeatedly to invest in current conditions. Why do you still believe? because I'm sure cryptocurrency will continue to improvise, it's just our attitude how to choose projects that really have high potential, although I also know some scammers come with ICO projects and we have to be careful with such scammers.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:36:03 AM

good (credible and trusted ) ICO are still coming. but the ratio among scam ICO are 1:50. so what we must do now are do our own research and more carefully if you want to Invest on ICO. but investing on ICO are too Risky right now. I prefer too Invest on Liquid Coin.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:47:04 AM

I'm still believing that there's a great ICO and projects that can help the crypto to make more convinient for every users. Yeah some of ICO are scam but not all because some the ICO is good and have potential grow.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:00:51 AM

Yes, of course until now I still believe that Iico and I still want to invest in the Iico project, indeed last year there were a lot of traffic jams, and many of them were scams so many investors backed away because the team from an ico was less competent, but in addition many ico are scam there are still ico who have good potential and we must be able to find potential ico that certainly has clear goals and teams, don't let us misstep because what we are doing now determines the results for the future

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 06:08:42 AM

I have never invested in it, and will never invest due to almost 80-90% scam and failure of ICOs, and even if ICO is successful, there ICO price is far down when it actually launched on exchanges, so there will be no benefit to invest upon ICOS, Instead I try to participate in free bounty programs organized by these ICOs, even with I got rewards, which were scammed projected and never got real worth of bounty awards.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:41:40 AM

many ICO is indeed bad and this is also a falling crypto effect. but among many who might look bad, there are still those that are worthy of being followed.
there is still an ICO that can be trusted as seen from the following:
https://www.oretoken.io/
OREToken can be a better choice than many other ICO whose results fail.
OREToken aims to create cryptocurrencies that are fully supported by the company for extracting valuable minerals such as gold. this is a different ICO and believe this is certainly still quite good.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:43:07 AM

I still believe there are good ICO on the way this year ,even last year that the market condition was not in good shape there are few icos that still survive and doing fine now ,I think its better to do research on any ICO very well before investing ,as for me I will make sure I'm 99% sure the ICO will survive even in this bear market before investing

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:52:15 AM

Yes i still believe on them despite the negativity that sorrounds them though im not investing any cash straight from my own pocket . ill only willing to join a bounty campaign or airdrop only if i found a really good concept that is unique and different from other existing competitors .
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:56:23 AM

I also still believe in ICO, with the ICO we can find a knowledge that will develop, this gives us appropriate creativity in technological insight. ICO is indeed viewed negatively by people who have been disappointed with it, but if we are able to choose a successful ICO then it will have a positive impact on our future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:58:04 AM

Event though there are many scam project in the past few years, but there are still good project among them. That what makes be still have my believe in some new ICO that are created recently. The key would be to always be careful when looking for a new project/ICO.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:59:45 AM

Yes i still believe on them despite the negativity that sorrounds them though im not investing any cash straight from my own pocket . ill only willing to join a bounty campaign or airdrop only if i found a really good concept that is unique and different from other existing competitors .
I still believe, because now I see so many really good projects, and of course with quite good teams. it's just that now I can only support the development of the project that happened, because so far I have not sold the assets that I have, and are waiting for a good price.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:06:07 AM

Event though there are many scam project in the past few years, but there are still good project among them. That what makes be still have my believe in some new ICO that are created recently. The key would be to always be careful when looking for a new project/ICO.

I mean people should look at the positive side, because there are still many successful projects. ICO projects still receive investment from investment funds, only the recent bounty projects most of them have no prospects and they fail.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:58:23 AM

yes of course I still believe investing in ico but that depends on how the project is developing first, if I think it's good why not. but maybe many think that ico will die but I don't think it will die. there are still some good ones, only we don't know where the project is, try to follow the eos project, I think this is good

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: