Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2991 times)
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

Due to numerous ICOs project trying to re invent the wheel by offering same products and services, it will reduce the value investors place on ICO and might lead to less project having access to funds through ICOs. For governments interventions into crypto is likely to happen but can say it might end up in positive move. 

Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

No one knows what will be the future of crypto but as what I have seen this few years it is getting popular and the population of crypto users are getting bigger also it might be grown more for the future outcomes I guess.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

something that happened in the next 5 years we never knew. because it's still a secret. it's just that we as users are quite silent and patient to wait for everything, and we must also be sure that the market will recover in a fortunate manner.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

It all started with the news that bitcoin allegedly has a vulnerability in the code, and that hackers allegedly hacked the transfer system on the Gox and stole a bunch of bits. Then he announced that Hoxa alleged problems with the translations.

sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I think 5 years from now cryptocurrencies will have a high value on market and I think there will be a lot of project about blockchain technologies. I also think that cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all countries especially to the country who love to use cryptocurrencies. I hope it will really happen in the next 5 years.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I will see a lot of people will start to use it and governments will have a solution for what is its use in the future and would give some good regulations for the user of it.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

I hope in five years the cryptocurrency market will become more popular and will reach a good level of capitalization. Only high-quality and effective projects will remain and appear. By this time, the cryptocurrency should penetrate into certain industries and grow in price.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

What i can see in five year bitcoin will might been accepted in most countrys. The price might increase from now price and we might see more and more project using bitcoin for it ICOs. Bitcoin will be a big deal at that time for sure .
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I always think a positive outcome under crypto space. Though right now, I am busy with my school activities and I did not give much of my time here. However, I expect that when I return next year, I am hoping that cryptocurrency will become more secure and develop. If there are scam ICOs today, I guess it will become limited in the future.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Until now Bitcoin has been circulating for more than 8 years and we have seen the real evidence that Bitcoin now has a price value that was never predicted before. At first Bitcoin was only used to buy a piece of pizza and now Bitcoin can be used to buy aircraft. This is real and we will face a much better era. The more time it gets, the better and the value of Bitcoin prices will be much higher. Believe that this will happen and for anyone who has Bitcoin they will become someone who is financially successful. The next 5 years is a beautiful dream and we will prove that crypto will be the main financial system in the world.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

as a whole everything can be, now we are very dependent on technology and crypto is the best option in transactions and benefits. but the possibility of every difficulty will always be there even in the case of fraud too.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

It's hard to say mate. But Cryptocurrency being implemented as a way of transaction in our daily life for small things is higher than failing because there are countries who are regulating it to use maximize its potential. I would say as long as there are innovation, there will be more projects that will keep coming.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

It is the same, crypto still exist and continue giving us hope to make changer in our lives to poor into rich and rich into riches. I think more positive and crypto will be adopted in all country all over the world and it will became a global currency which will be available elsewhere.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

Again, we must answer a question that should be happened in the future. Whilst, the state of cryptocurrency is still confusing because of the regulation of a country. I guess, cryptocurrency will be the same in the next few years if most countries have the same mindset as they are now. It's useless, if some companies adopt cryptocurrency but there are still many countries that are still reluctant to accept cryptocurrency, the answer is the same, cryptocurrency will now.

I think this forum needs a psychic who can perceive the situation in the future.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

I'm new join this field. This do you want the field 5 years to be now, if you are join from the 5 years before you is a 1 million million on the world

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Maybe bitcoin already hit a new ATH by that time or maybe a big downfall too but one thing for sure that bitcoin is still alive 5 years from now. I also think that many more ICO projects will come and most of it are all scams and shitcoins so it will have a bad effect to cryptocurrency. More people will be joining crypto or maybe many will quit so we don't know what will happen.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

My resolution: BTC will still remain of first place, its price will be higher than now x3 minimum (you can look at BTC`s price graph for example).
95% of current projects will disappear. Crypto will be a regulated asset in most countries.

Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

My prediction for cryptocurrency after 5 years is that we can use it on our everyday lives and its price will go up to 10k dollars, and I think there are a lot more new altcoins.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

I think the future of Bitcoin five years from now, is that it is still the top and the king of all cryptos. It still lead the market, has higher value and is widely used worldwide. Banks are using and accepting Bitcoin, as well as big and small companies and stores. Well, it is just my prediction, I don't know if it will happen or not but I hope all this things happen in the future. I'm sure it will be very exciting if it happens.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Maybe bitcoin already hit a new ATH by that time or maybe a big downfall too but one thing for sure that bitcoin is still alive 5 years from now. I also think that many more ICO projects will come and most of it are all scams and shitcoins so it will have a bad effect to cryptocurrency. More people will be joining crypto or maybe many will quit so we don't know what will happen.
in my opinion, crypto 5 years later will be very beautiful. and hopefully crypto can be used to pay for daily needs. and hopefully the crypto price will not drop again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: