Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2987 times)
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

yes, I see all that will happen in the future. Even though the current situation is uncertain but I am sure that in the future bitcoin and the crypto world will have a lot of confidence.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

I didn't get actually what are you talking about. Are you thinking about the end, oh no!  Its never be happen. Do you think your existence got finished when your alive, obviously no. So that the market could be high volatile. Will rise a lot and make us smile just simply my thinking become is.

alyssajane1982

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

I didn't get actually what are you talking about. Are you thinking about the end, oh no!  Its never be happen. Do you think your existence got finished when your alive, obviously no. So that the market could be high volatile. Will rise a lot and make us smile just simply my thinking become is.

Yes, bitcoin will never end and it will continue to grow, as time passes by bitcoin will reach another milestone and we can be sure that investing in it is really worthy.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?
More people will be talking about the crypto currencies but that time also the crypto will be in adoption phase.
Do you see higher values?
Yes,the prices will be much higher when compared to the current value.
Do you see less projects?
Not really,if there is more need for crypto then there will be more project.
Do you see a merger of many projects?
I hope more people will come to know about the projects so they will be lot of better projects.
Tighter Regulation?
yes.
More acceptance?
Hope so.
Society in general?
More people will come to know what is cypto currency.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Bitcoin will be accepted most of the countries , and also many people will noticed the bitcoin and most of them will enter to this world, Maybe government will also associated with this and For sure, there will be a rules 

i saw a big and beautiful future bitcoin from five years from now. It will be accepted in many country because it help many government to solve their economy related problems and also help to reduce the unemployment issues present in their country. It market price will increase in future because many multimillion companies like Microsoft, amazon, greenman gaming etc start useing it and also investing in it. And in future it is also use for various things which are done with the help of Internet.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

Any money in the beginning of its existence was imperfect, but then evolved, overcoming the shortcomings.
Cryptocurrencies can become the main form of payment over the next 5 years.
If the predictions of scientists come true, the alignment of forces in the world economic system can change dramatically. Instead of dollar billionaires, cryptto billionaires will be able to dictate terms to the world market.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Do you see higher values? Do you see less projects? Do you see a merger of many projects?  Tighter Regulation? More acceptance? Society in general?

Among the many changes that may come after 5 years is higher value. As we all have witnessed how cryptocurrency evolved from a zero to a hero, the steady increase of value is surely set to happen in the next half a decade as more projects and mergers happen. This will all be driven by more general acceptance and perhaps we might see a few coins go mainstream by that time as regulations of sort is bestowed by the governing authorities.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

I think the future of Bitcoin five years from now, is that it is still the top and the king of all cryptos. It still lead the market, has higher value and is widely used worldwide. Banks are using and accepting Bitcoin, as well as big and small companies and stores. Well, it is just my prediction, I don't know if it will happen or not but I hope all this things happen in the future. I'm sure it will be very exciting if it happens.
What you have said are all just predictions. To be honest no one knows what will going to bitcoin on that time. But we are all hoping that bitcoin was fully developed that time and can used more in many different ways. Hopefully it still be on the top in the market place after 5 years. As of now, lets just keep enjoying and save every bitcoin that we will get for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

Yes, bitcoin will never end and it will continue to grow, as time passes by bitcoin will reach another milestone and we can be sure that investing in it is really worthy.
The above mentioned about bitcoin is the future of bitcoin and all of those can possibly happen. More acceptance in the future, higher values, and I think of regulation will occur. I do not think bitcoin will come to an end rather I think future will be good for all users.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

My resolution: BTC will still remain of first place, its price will be higher than now x3 minimum (you can look at BTC`s price graph for example).
95% of current projects will disappear. Crypto will be a regulated asset in most countries.
btc will still be the first to 5 years, seeing the btc travel statistics from year to year show a significant upward trend. so it's a golden opportunity for bitcoin to remain one of the best potential coins on cryptocurrency.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

I can see 5 years from is more acceptance  of crypto currency , understand as well  Wink  Hoping more countries and people will adopt  crypto currency.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

Five years is a long time for Crypto. For a long time, Crypto may have experienced the same difficulties as it is now. If it can overcome all this, I believe Crypto can grow fast and known around the world as a new trend for people to make a profit.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

if the blockchain system still the best like right now i believe that cryptocurrencies can be more valuable than now and i think in the future there are people that use bitcoin and cryptocurrency ad theiy payment system, not right now, people use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for investing and make somr profit from it

Simsonie

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

Bitcoin will be accepted most of the countries , and also many people will noticed the bitcoin and most of them will enter to this world, Maybe government will also associated with this and For sure, there will be a rules 
That is exactly what i hope to see in the future. Bitcoin will open a new cashless world for you. Bitcoin will be famous all over the world
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

My resolution: BTC will still remain of first place, its price will be higher than now x3 minimum (you can look at BTC`s price graph for example).
95% of current projects will disappear. Crypto will be a regulated asset in most countries.
First bitcoin will still be the main and number 1, for prices it is very likely to rise very high due to rapid user growth,
but for regulation we don't know how long the government will changes their perspective on bitcoin, because that is their authority
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

Currently, i am investing in an Icos that has a timeline of 5-15 years. I am really sure that this crypto will be like bitcoin in the next decade.  I have this feeling that crypto in 5 years will go boom compare to previous years because maybe half of the people in the world knows what crypto is and how it runs and most of these people might investing in crypto.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

Currently, i am investing in an Icos that has a timeline of 5-15 years. I am really sure that this crypto will be like bitcoin in the next decade.  I have this feeling that crypto in 5 years will go boom compare to previous years because maybe half of the people in the world knows what crypto is and how it runs and most of these people might investing in crypto.
I also thought the same thing, that in the future crypto will definitely be more advanced than the year before. especially if I see more and more people who know the world of crypto and also much interested to join in the world of crypto.

cathalary153

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

well, I think the development of bitcoin is endless. More people will see the chance of bitcoin and they take part in it, which make a vivid market .
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

maybe it can happen along with the development of technology and the era of the need for an economic system that uses technological advancements will be indispensable in these investments. I believe cryptocurrencies will develop even better

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

Over the next five years, the Crypto market will be stepping up, things will change and the market will be better than ever. Over the next five years, Cryptocurrency will attract large businesses and the government will begin to consider protecting investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: