Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2982 times)
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

There is a great possibility of everything you have listed. Higher prices are definitely certain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

There is a great possibility of everything you have listed. Higher prices are definitely certain.
Exactly.And of course with higher prices,comes with more acceptance from the people.I also believe that some governments will already take a look at the cryptos of how potential they are.I know cryptocurrency might give us a bright future ahead so we should keep promoting it.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

I'm gonna predict that in the next 5 years Satoshi gonna reveal themselves into the world of publicity in the cryptocurrency world. They will make a new kind of Bitcoin which can be better than any cryptocurrency.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

I am believe 5 years from now, total market cap value reach trillion dollar and government regulate cryptocurrency as payment. Right now, cryptocurrency become more popular and i think it will grow in next 5 years

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:33:03 AM

bitcoin is made in 2009 and right now in 2018 the price of bitcoin is very high, we can see that bitcoin reach around $6000 and i hope in the future or next 5 years we can see the price of bitcoin is doubled than know, maybe around $12000 or $13000 and i hope in the future all people use bitcoin

marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Even though no expert person to predict Bitcoin development in the next 5 years accurately regarding your questions above. Nevertheless, I'm sure all you mentioned have positive development except the "less projects."
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

Actually it is so difficult prediction today to from 5 year. bitcoin is a popular currency in the world. so hoped that it earn more to more popularity and stable in the next 5 year.
lee cooper

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

Op-question that blindly makes an impression about your worries in the crypto world. Even I don't think about things that make me panic. It is better to follow the market flow and the wider crypto development. This is crypto which is still a debate among developing governments and countries. I believe that crypto will be very good in the next few years and has a high value.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

We cannot predict anything for cryptos. Obviously I wish it last longer with more acceptance and higher values .

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

Predictions are only personal and time-consuming to verify the information we give. Most people are considering this as a speculative product. While attached to speculation is the story of multi-level with a lot of different selling ways. There are multi-level sales advertisers outlining the risks of investing, but in the end when the consultant still offers only 1% of the investment. While 1% of the world's wealth is huge. If the product is speculation, so who is the last to hold the hot coal? When speculation is too big, the problem will be the consequence. Like the tulip blooms, only one country also led to the global economic crisis.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Let at least one of the currencies begin to show real work on the scale of world space, then the perception of people will change dramatically.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
sino22

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

I think that Crypto in 5 years will experience very advanced development and many investors and will continue to be enjoyed by everyone. for the price might be higher
Ondre

Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

The only thing that i can predict is the propagation and use of crypto in 5 years. For sure manybare into it in 5 years time. Higher value is a probability not an assurance. Probably more projects. Yes, merge can happen for a stronger force. Better regulations not tighter regulations. Many acceptance of society. A brighter future.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

I think that Crypto in 5 years will experience very advanced development and many investors and will continue to be enjoyed by everyone. for the price might be higher

Well if you can hold a coins in that a long time, i bet you are now a millionaire, bitcoin is so promising coin, bitcoin can make your life better just trust it and be patient because it will change yourr life.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

The next five years is a strong development time for Bitcoin and altcoin! By this time, most of the new altcoin in the early stages of shaping and development!
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

I believe that the future of CryptoCurrency is bright that will make the generation more advanced in the next couple of years. The blockchain technology is new and completely adoption of this technology may take time. Government are also trying to understand things around it, and it will take few years. I am very bullish in consideration of cryptocurrency. However, there are many FUD around the world about cryptocurrency but the history repeat itself. What about the time launching of the paper currency? Many FUD, but now all are using it!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

5 years i don't know, but i'm pretty sure that in 2025 people will start to use crypto or better, token, without know it.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

My vision about cryptocurrency five years from now,that many country would adapt the digital system and many people of differrent country become knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and they they give more important the value of crypto into the society because more and more people would adapt into this kind of transaction in order to make the trading easier.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

For me 5 years from now more crypto will be gone but new will come and some of the crypto will be on top soon and the top crypto now some of it will go down because some new is better from them. I think more countries will ban bitcoin or some countries will accept crypto no one can predict what will happen in the future but we are all hoping a good news and updates in crypto.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

This is what I think will happen in 5 years

-Bitcoin will be over 200k, the 6k bitcoin price of today will seem extremely cheap

-Worldwide adoption, crypto will be accepted at almost every store

-New Scaling technology, I'm not sure how it would work but right now this is the biggest crypto issue

--Bitcointalk will become one of the most visited websites in the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: