Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2982 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Five years from crypto maybe you have learn more about how could increase money on cryptocurrency, you have got much profit which lower price of bitcoin at first time know to the public. If you keep with your crypto maybe you can take much profit again.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

It is really very difficult to predict what would happen for the span of next 5 years for the reason that five years can change a lot. We really do not know what would happen that we even do not know if we are still existing on that time. But to have at least provide a prediction with regards to bitcoin, I think in general bitcoin is widespread and became a part of the society just like money. That you can but anything with the use of it. Maybe the regulation of it is tighter compare to today and the price is not that high but more stable. Well, this is just my prediction, we gonna wait for 5 years if I am right.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

As for the merger it has started already, the acceptance is growing by the second, there might not be major regulations, maybe just to reduce scams,but the price of Cryptocurrency will surely sky rocket.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Maybe in the next 5 years bitcoin will be adopted even by several countries, and I am sure the price will definitely be more expensive than at this time.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

In the next 5 years, I am very confident that blockchain-based technology will be very much needed by large companies, I will predict that bitcoin prices will be higher than now, why can it be like that? bitcoin is a limited investment but promises in the future, but behind all that is the rules for the use of bitcoin in the future I am sure it will be tightened
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I can see that there will be going to be a lot of drama within that five long years in the market and what i mean is that there will be hype, pump, scam, ban, dump in the market. But it will take a huge whale to change everything during the wave of prices in the market, regulation seems to be more tighter than ever before because of some recent dramas in the market.
m1stifc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

I think more promising cryptocurrencies rather than bitcoin will saturate the market. Plus security tokens will become widely adopted.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

D
o you see higher values?
YES, definitely! BTC = 50K USD+++

i do see a lot projects coming but only a few will succeed.

so many projects will merge for partnership.

Tighter Regulation?
real tight!

More acceptance?
globally

Society in general?
more in cryptocurrency less FIAT

dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I'd like to see BTC price over 50000 USD in five years, it is very achievable given the price history of the bitcoin.
DipDare11

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

I believe that in 5 years, this area will be regulated by the majority of countries. Cryptocurrency will be accepted as a means of payment in many places.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:16 AM

5 years is a long time, I really hope to see a good future for the bitcoin in future. While we very well know that this market is quite unpredictable, so nothing in this regard can be said with surety. Obviously all the members of the community who are HODLing in the hope of deriving long term benefits from the market would want to see the market flourish. They would want to see global acceptance, liberal policies for the operation of the crypto currency market, lesser bondations and more support from the higher authorities.
There's a big support coming from the cryptocommunity and we all want good things to happen in cryptomarket. I also see a major acceptance around the world, and many companies will adopt cryptocurrency. We have more time to improve the market, especially with bitcoin and I know it will rise again and make this market above its peak level.

I'd like to see BTC price over 50000 USD in five years, it is very achievable given the price history of the bitcoin.
This will happen for sure, I believe on this one too. 5 years is enough for us to hit this price so for those who are holding bitcoin, better to be more patience and hold until we reach this level.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:55:12 AM

The technology behind crypto, thus the Blockchain is a revolutionary one which cannot be killed by the governments. In about five or few years to come, the demand of crypto will rise incredibly as the people familiarize themselves with it now. The governments will be left with no option than to integrate it into payment systems.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

A long time if you have to predict crypto, but I am sure that crypto will have a rapid and good development. Seeing the increasingly rapid development, the government must be able to provide crypto space to develop, however the government cannot prevent crypto growth.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:38:17 AM

Personally, I see a huge perspective in this industry.
Bitcoin in the next five years should make another upward movement. And about the regulation, it depends on the departure of each particular country.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

I suggest that if you want a long-term investment, choose a project with the development of blockchain which has been proven to date, the price continues to rise for example is. ethereum.EOS.Cardano,
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

I just hope that cryptocurrency will become a better world economic road. become more useful to the wider community.
I don't really think about the price, but when cryptocurrency is able to develop well, it will increase its own value.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I think definitely crypto will higher values after 5 years from now. Your second question, i don't think less project in future because a lot of varieties projects developed in different platforms. Regulation will more stronger and i think it's need for growing crypto.
Davidwhite01

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

I think crypto will be universally accepted if not in 5 years then surely in the next 10 years, everyone will accept it and crypto will earn more value.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

I hope for the next 5 years the price of bitcoin will increase, and many ico will emerge, then the government can accept bitcoin as a means of payment, so that many people will participate in developing bitcoin.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

I think bitcoin in the next 5 years may have very expensive prices, because we can see that the price of bitcoin in the last 5 years has had a very high price increase. So when the next 5 years the price of bitcoin can be 10 times the current price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: