Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2982 times)
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

It is difficult to make any predictions about trends in the crypto market for five years. Trends are always on the move. 5 years may be too long for a review. In my opinion, based on the trend with narrow doors in the upcoming regulations will create many turning points for the market. Although there are still great difficulties and challenges, I believe the crypto will remain the fire in the next five years and Bitcoin will continue to be a pioneer in this revolution.

Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Five years to this time in crypto will be an amazing thing that has ever happened , I believe by then cryptocurrency would have take another dimension and those that are in it now will be proud to be part and more people who are yet to join will be glad to be part but also some circumstances will occur which will make the real and scam one to be separated.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

I would venture to dream. It seems to me that in 5 years the cost of Bitcoin will be somewhere around $ 50,000. In this case, Bitcoin can be paid in many online stores, there will be credit cards for Bitcoins with conversion into fiat. There will be widely distributed and will be issued by many banks. Perhaps there will even be deposits in bitcoins. Regulation will be tightened, and perhaps cryptocurrency owners will be forced to pay taxes on trading and other operations. ICO projects will be regulated even more, but the scam will be smaller. ICO projects will interact with each other and merge.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
alesanir

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

In five years I think Bitcoin will become the world's currency and the value will be more stable now
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

It is difficult to be able to predict the value of bitcoin for the next 5 years, this fluctuating value will continue like this, up and down and keep changing. But it still has a more famous name and a stronger community.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

higher value, yes I think in the future crypto is very valuable because it facilitates many things in the world so that so many people will use it, of course it will increase its value.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

higher value, yes I think in the future crypto is very valuable because it facilitates many things in the world so that so many people will use it, of course it will increase its value.
yes, especially if the btc supply runs out, I think the price of btc will get out of hand, if it really happens, then there will be two possibilities, namely, btc will be increasingly hunted because the price is expensive, or neglected because it is too expensive, I hope even though the supply btc runs out, the price is still affordable so it won't affect purchasing power.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

It is difficult to predict the future but we can definitely predict the possibilities of trends that might take place in the future. Considering the current growth since inception, I am optimistic about the growth of the crypto industry in the coming years and we will see a better picture within a decade. Legal recognization and building utility value would definitely improve the crypto industry as a whole but at the same time, I am expecting growth in mass maturity as crypto is all about self-responsibility.

Crypto's volatility could be possible as it always prone to happen after 5 years, and to that statement regarding difficulties of predictions, well I guess that's certain. We really don't know what will happen during that time, but maybe as bitcoin to develop an outstanding demand in the future years we'll be able to  enjoy how much profit will going make us lucky enough.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

I do not want to talk about future predictions because it's uncertain. The cryptographic market is not like other markets, it requires a lot of factors and it is important that one's psychology and knowledge is the most important. Instead of predicting the future of cryptography, make this market a better place.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

The merger of many projects will occur against crypto after the next five years, because at this time I see a lot of crypto fans and the ambitions of every businessman towards crypto is so high, besides that the regulation of crypto will be even more tightened, given the many negative news about abuse of crypto such as laundering money and other activities as well as the theft that happened to crypto. Surely after the next five years crypto will be better, safer and more trusted by many people around the world.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

i think that, crypto predict today from 5 year is hard. what can to do after 5 year, it's our unknown. bitcoin is valueble digital currency at the moment in the world. many people are accepted bitcoin. so we can hope and faith that, future it will be stable.

Predicting the future is difficult, but you can fantasize! After 5 years, everyone who has at least 1 Bitcoin will be called rich. Bitcoin will rule the world, blockchain will entangle all processes. All altcoins are combined into 10-20 main cryptocurrencies on 10-20 different blockchains.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

I am sure that there will be much fewer projects, but the market will be more balanced and capitalization will be over 1 trillion
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

For the next 5 years in crypto, I still believe crypto will stay alive. but for the highest value I still doubt whether it remains on bitcoin or other crypto.
for value, yes crypto will get the higher price.
for projects such as twigs, those that cannot compete will die and be replaced with new projects. I think there are thousands of crypto projects born, there are also thousands who die. for rules, if crypto is received by the government, the rules will remain and be strict.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

We never know whats going to happen in the crypto world.I would only see in the future the regulations in place with more transparency norms.I also see in the future less projects would be cropping up due to regulation in place and no where non product based crypto wouldnt be accepted in the future to avoid any scams.I feel the future is ours and we need to have lots of patience in this space.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:49:52 AM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

5 years from now, we'll probably see a lot more cryptocurrency action because this might be the time when bitcoins are starting to fail and the new ones are starting to conquer the market. We'll probably see higher value for alt coins rather than bitcoins. Project wise, we'll probably see a lot more in the future.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

i dont know bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is growing or not, but i think that from last year the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is not growing at all, the project is lower than last year and many thing in the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is not growing

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

If after five years, cryptocurrency transactions will be very fast, and  commissions would be minimal, it is quite possible that in five years I will pour gasoline in the gas station into my new Mercedes CLS AMG 63 and pay a cryptocurrency currency. And all this thanks to us!)))
trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

in 5 year, cryptocurrency will become amazing. Fast transactions process, I will still belive and maybe comeback to this thread in future

blocklancer8

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

All categories that you ask have the possibility of being able to advance all, because the prospect of bitcoin is very good to be received and developed. Now, bitcoin has grown tremendously and surely for the future, it will be more booming in all circles.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
son14.girl

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

For the next 5 years, I only hope for cryptocurrency prices to be higher than now. This means that the price value of each crypto will be higher. If you talk about rules or regulations, I don't think it's a problem as long as it's for the benefit of many people in general.
Thank's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: